Author Topic: Democrats’ ‘War Game’ for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War  (Read 953 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 2 Aug 2020

Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/02/democrats-war-game-for-election-includes-west-coast-secession-possible-civil-war-john-podesta/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 03:16:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Joel B. Pollak2 Aug 20203,717
2:59

Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/02/democrats-war-game-for-election-includes-west-coast-secession-possible-civil-war-john-podesta/

Interesting;..... The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces...   Yet our President can't use the military/Insurrection Act to control the riots??   What is wrong with this picture??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Everybody should download this and commit it to memory so you can know how to deal with what is going on.

https://fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2016-08-27-Saul-Alinsky-12-Rules-for-Radicals-Obama-Hillary-Playbook-posted-Aug-27-2016.pdf
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AL

Guess democrats are just as stupid today as in 1860.  With todays weaponry I doubt that a war would last long.  Secession, road blocks, and take down their power grid.

Offline EdinVA

So, the west coast is going to sell themselves to china?  That is the only way they can maintain enough solvency to keep themselves together.
And theoretically we are going to go to war to keep them?  Not a bet I would take.
The liberals are going to give up nearly 100 electoral votes and congressional positions?  I think not....
Looks to me this is just another waste of digital ink..

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So, the west coast is going to sell themselves to china?  That is the only way they can maintain enough solvency to keep themselves together.
And theoretically we are going to go to war to keep them?  Not a bet I would take.
The liberals are going to give up nearly 100 electoral votes and congressional positions?  I think not....

:yowsa:  pointing-up

Although there are many current West coast politicians who have been on the CHICOM payroll for a LONG time and perhaps think they would be kept around once their usefulness has ended.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 04:08:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online cato potatoe

The biggest problem with secession is how to allocate the national debt.  Californians don't get to run off and leave us with the tab.  I am happy to cut them loose after negotiating this point.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Interesting;..... The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces...   Yet our President can't use the military/Insurrection Act to control the riots??   What is wrong with this picture??

Riots condoned by the Democrats is one thing, out-and-out secession like the Confederate States of America is quite another ball of thorns, don't you think?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

The rest of the US should be so lucky as to have the west coast secede. Rather it seems to me the national rat party is adapted the west coast rats governing philosophy of locking up each level of power they attain by unleveling the playing field so that political opposition becomes impossible until they own everything lock stock and barrel.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 04:18:49 pm by skeeter »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The rest of the US should be so lucky as to have the west coast secede. Rather it seems to me the national rat party is adapted the west coast rats governing philosophy of locking up each level of power they attain by unleveling the playing field so that political opposition becomes impossible until they own everything lock stock and barrel.
Mobilize all vessels offshore, remove all military air assets to holding stations inland or at sea, get all submarines under way. Keep the Chinese off shore, and out of the area. Establish a no-fly zone and maintain it.

Remove all nukes. and strip it of military assets, clean out the precious metals vaults at the mint.

Let it secede until the election is over. (Sorry, Charlie, if you're not a State, you get no votes here, including electoral).

Make it a territory, remove all representation from Congress.

Then go take it back.

I think this could work out pretty well, in the long run.

Just think of the mineral resources which could be opened up under a territorial government, not to mention the people who could be sent packing.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:53:09 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis