Author Topic: Seattle Police Chief Slams City Council After Activists Target Her Home: ‘You Must Forcefully Call F  (Read 603 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seattle Police Chief Slams City Council After Activists Target Her Home: ‘You Must Forcefully Call For The End Of These Tactics’
By  Daily Wire News
•
Aug 3, 2020   DailyWire.com

Seattle’s Chief of Police called on Seattle’s City Council to stand up against “mob rule” after “aggressive” activists reportedly targeted her home over the weekend, which scared her neighbors.

“I wanted to update you on recent events, particularly those that occurred late last night,” Best wrote in a letter addressed to City Council President Lorena González and Public Safety Chair Lisa Herbold. “A residence of mine in Snohomish County was targeted by a large group of aggressive protestors late last night. My neighbors were concerned by such a large group, but they were successful in ensuring the crowd was not able to trespass or engage in other illegal behavior in the area, despite repeated attempts to do so. Currently, the local sheriff (not SPD resources) is monitoring the situation.”

“I urge both of you, and the entire council, to stand up for what is right. These direct actions against elected officials, and especially civil servants like myself, are out of line with and go against every democratic principle that guides our nation,” Best continued. “Before this devolves into the new way of doing business by mob rule here in Seattle, and across the nation, elected officials like you must forcefully call for the end of these tactics.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/seattle-police-chief-slams-city-council-after-activists-target-her-home-you-must-forcefully-call-for-the-end-of-these-tactics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Best:  “Before this devolves into the new way of doing business by mob rule here in Seattle, and across the nation, elected officials like you must forcefully call for the end of these tactics.”

"It's too late, baby, it's too late now." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AL

Welcome to Seattle Chief.  Keep in mind, things are getting progressively worse.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, when are the police chiefs of these beleaguered cities going to muster their officers, call out SWAT, and arrest the mayors and council persons responsible for promoting riots, who are accessory to innumerable counts of destruction of property, interfering with ongoing investigations, accessory to destruction of city property, etc., etc., etc.
(Hey Chiefs, if they are going to do away with your jobs, what do you have to lose? Lock 'em up and go on vacation.
Seems if these people were charged creatively, the list of charges would (literally) be a mile long.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis