Author Topic: Demand Letter From BLM Activists To Louisville Businesses Lists 5 ‘Repercussions Of Non-Compliance’  (Read 1362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Demand Letter From BLM Activists To Louisville Businesses Lists 5 ‘Repercussions Of Non-Compliance’
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 3, 2020   DailyWire.com

A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.

New details have come to light after The Daily Wire reported on the story last week after being contacted by local residents who said they were stunned by the letter.

Local ABC News affiliate WHAS11 News reported that “Black Lives Matter protesters” were the ones who gave the letters out to businesses.

A local reporter posted the following five “repercussions of non-compliance” that were reportedly included in the letter:

Reduction in Racial Index Score/bias report to the Better Business Bureau.
        Social Media Blast: Notification, via all social media platforms, of non-compliance.
        Boycott: Public boycott, coordinated through social media and mail announcements, of your NuLu establishment AND any other business ventures owned by you.
        Protest: Visible, media-covered demonstration/sit-in outside your establishment.
        Invasive Reclamation: Placement of booths/tables outside your establishment where competing Black proprietors will offer items comparable to those offered by you.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/demand-letter-from-blm-activists-to-louisville-businesses-lists-5-repercussions-of-non-compliance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I should hope the good people of Louisville will issue their own set of demands, beginning with, "Hey, BLM, go ---- yourselves."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

BLM activists' 'extortion' attempt of local restaurants backfires as Cuban owners fight back
Libby Emmons
August 3, 2020 10:08 AM

In Louisville, KY, a Cuban restaurateur reported that his business was targeted by BLM with "mafia tactics" and threats as a tool of intimidation. This according to the Louisville Courier Journal.  ...

Martinez said this his restaurant closed on July 24 when a demonstration halted business and traffic on East Market Street. At that time, Martinez said he was approached by activists distributing their demands, who said that he "better put the letter on the door so your business is not f***ed with."

Martinez kept his restaurant closed for two days due to concerns over the safety of their primarily immigrant workforce of over thirty people. Since then, he reported that the restaurant "has been subject to vandalism and extortion in recent days." This has included some property damage to flower pots outside the restaurant. ...

The Cuban community has come together behind its Louisville businesses, and they held a rally to show that support on Sunday afternoon.  ... Full story at the PostMillennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
BLM activists' 'extortion' attempt of local restaurants backfires as Cuban owners fight back
Libby Emmons
August 3, 2020 10:08 AM

In Louisville, KY, a Cuban restaurateur reported that his business was targeted by BLM with "mafia tactics" and threats as a tool of intimidation. This according to the Louisville Courier Journal.  ...

Martinez said this his restaurant closed on July 24 when a demonstration halted business and traffic on East Market Street. At that time, Martinez said he was approached by activists distributing their demands, who said that he "better put the letter on the door so your business is not f***ed with."

Martinez kept his restaurant closed for two days due to concerns over the safety of their primarily immigrant workforce of over thirty people. Since then, he reported that the restaurant "has been subject to vandalism and extortion in recent days." This has included some property damage to flower pots outside the restaurant. ...

The Cuban community has come together behind its Louisville businesses, and they held a rally to show that support on Sunday afternoon.  ... Full story at the PostMillennial

Proving that BLM is really OBLM - Only Black Lives Matter.

Just another supremacy group like the Black Panthers.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 03:05:13 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

This sounds like racketeering and a violation of the RICO Act.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This sounds like racketeering and a violation of the RICO Act.

Exactly....   In a galaxy far far away, this was once considered extortion. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As these Communists transcend protests and venture into criminality, they should be rounded up and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. NO MATTER that they will whine that the arrests are racially biased, because they are proving that there would be a reason for that. If there are whites (or anyone else) involved in this scheme, round them up, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe proposes:
"As these Communists transcend protests and venture into criminality, they should be rounded up and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Doesn't work with them, Joe.
There's really only one thing that "works" with committed communists.
And you know what that is, as well as me.

Perhaps some of these threatened Louisville business owners ought to group together and put in a call to those Italian guys in slick suits and shiny shoes. They know how to get results...
(only half-kiddin' here...)

Offline LegalAmerican

As these Communists transcend protests and venture into criminality, they should be rounded up and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. NO MATTER that they will whine that the arrests are racially biased, because they are proving that there would be a reason for that. If there are whites (or anyone else) involved in this scheme, round them up, too.

Yes, communists come in all colors!   888high58888

Offline Applewood

Exactly....   In a galaxy far far away, this was once considered extortion.

I said that in another thread on the subject.  So where is law enforcement?  Where is the FBI?  Where is Bill Barr?  Buehler?  Buehler? 

Offline Smokin Joe

I said that in another thread on the subject.  So where is law enforcement?  Where is the FBI?  Where is Bill Barr?  Buehler?  Buehler?
Maybe if the seditious members of the FBI had spent time rounding up Communists instead, we'd be way ahead of this.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would simply ignore it.
These BLM thugs are riding high now on the backs of MLB, NFL, and NBA. <-which is all China BTW
I don't think they have any influence in actual America.
You want to 'boycott me"? F**k You! you never shopped here anyway!
Get the hell out of my office, you losers!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

I would simply ignore it.
These BLM thugs are riding high now on the backs of MLB, NFL, and NBA. <-which is all China BTW
I don't think they have any influence in actual America.
You want to 'boycott me"? F**k You! you never shopped here anyway!
Get the hell out of my office, you losers!
That won't keep them from blocking the sidewalk in front. These neighborhoods need some loitering ordinances and someone to enforce them.

A piece under the counter will take care of the rest.
"He was coming for me with that crowbar/skateboard/hammer/anything that could be considered a weapon."

C S Lewis