Author Topic: Vindman describes 'campaign of bullying, intimidation and retaliation' by Trump, allies in op-ed  (Read 2268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vindman describes 'campaign of bullying, intimidation and retaliation' by Trump, allies in op-ed
By J. Edward Moreno - 08/01/20 05:49 PM EDT

Former National Security Council (NSC) member Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman said that his retirement in July was due to “a campaign of bullying, intimidation and retaliation by President Trump and his allies” that hampered the progression of his military career.

â€œThis experience has been painful, but I am not alone in this ignominious fate,” Vindman wrote in a Washington Post op-ed published Saturday.

“The circumstances of my departure might have been more public, yet they are little different from those of dozens of other lifelong public servants who have left this administration with their integrity intact but their careers irreparably harmed,” he continued.

Vindman announced last month that he would be retiring from the military, after his attorney said "it has been made clear that his future within the institution he has dutifully served will forever be limited," in a statement.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/510143-vindman-describes-campaign-of-bullying-intimidation-and-retaliation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Shut the hell up you worthless MF!  Be glad I didn't get my way!  If I had you would have been court-martialed and drumed out of the Army.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

So this ranger certified, purple heart/CIB warrior is complaining about bullying?
Such an Army we have...

Offline skeeter

Whinny away, Lt Colonel. Ain’t no one’s listening.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He never made full bird...hahaha....  :03:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Whatcha wanna bet that the Dems came and told him if he retired with a loud whiny exit, with fully accompanied media pearl clutching and hand wringing banshee wail, they'd give him a cush gig somewhere?
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

Shut the hell up you worthless MF!  Be glad I didn't get my way!  If I had you would have been court-martialed and drumed out of the Army.

I agree.  He has a twin brother & they have a business in UKRAINE. HE IS A PHONY.
------------------------------------------
Lying Schiff’s Star Witness Alexander Vindman Tied to Ukrainian Arms Dealers, Ukrainian Oil and Gas and the Atlantic Council

Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft October 31, 2019

We just keep getting more and more pieces to the corrupt puzzle involving the Democrats, the Deep State, foreign actors and the media.  Here’s some more about Alexander Vindman, Lying Adam Schiff’s start witness two days ago.

We reported yesterday that Yesterday Colonel Alexander Vindman was a witness in Adam Schiff’s basement chamber of secrets.  During questioning on Tuesday Colonel Vindman admitted he shared the read-outs of President Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Zelenzky with several other secret operatives.

When Rep. Jim Jordan asked him who he shared the readouts with — Rep. Adam Schiff SHUT DOWN the questioning!

https://www.thegatewaypundit

.com/2019/10/lying-schiffs

-star-witness

-alexander-vindman

-tied-to-ukrainian-arms-dealers

-ukrainian-oil-and-gas

-and-the-atlantic-council/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... c-council/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatcha wanna bet that the Dems came and told him if he retired with a loud whiny exit, with fully accompanied media pearl clutching and hand wringing banshee wail, they'd give him a cush gig somewhere?

Close.  A book deal with guaranteed sales.  Is this when I'm supposed to make a "cluck-cluck" noise with my tongue and shake my head back and forth, knowingly?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Vindman, Russian born;
-----------------------------

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended
======================================
I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

Offline QuanteonParadigm

Whistle Blower is a misnomer - it should be "Witless Blowhard"

Offline AL

Whinny away, Lt Colonel. Ain’t no one’s listening.

Vindman's 15 minutes of fame has expired in disgrace to the uniform.  If he wants more attention, let it be in a court-martial.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Vindman's 15 minutes of fame has expired in disgrace to the uniform.  If he wants more attention, let it be in a court-martial.

The only suit that SOB should be wearing is the uniform of the day at Levenworth!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only suit that SOB should be wearing is the uniform of the day at Levenworth!

Best I could tell the only job he was really qualified for was asking peopled if they wanted fries with their order.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His twin brother, Yevgeny, should be sharing a cell with him in Leavenworth.  He leaked the contents of Bolton's book (that he was supposed to be reviewing for National Security), in an effort to convince Senate Republicans to allow witness testimony in the Impeachment trial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
His twin brother, Yevgeny, should be sharing a cell with him in Leavenworth.  He leaked the contents of Bolton's book (that he was supposed to be reviewing for National Security), in an effort to convince Senate Republicans to allow witness testimony in the Impeachment trial.

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby

No kidding?  A whole river?
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did you every wonder why bug-eyed pencil neck guy's like Vindman, Schiff, Strok, Nadler aren't serial killers? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did you every wonder why bug-eyed pencil neck guy's like Vindman, Schiff, Strok, Nadler aren't serial killers?

How do we know they aren't?   :pondering:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

How do we know they aren't?   :pondering:

See, now you are catching on!   LOL    :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Da poor bay-bay!

My heart pumps piss for both him and his co-conspirator,his brother.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So this ranger certified, purple heart/CIB warrior is complaining about bullying?
Such an Army we have...

@EdinVA

Do you REALLY think this POS with all the political pull the DNC could throw behind him actually EARNED any of that?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

No.

It's obvious. They have underlings to do it for them.

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

Do you REALLY think this POS with all the political pull the DNC could throw behind him actually EARNED any of that?
@sneakypete
I think it is a different Army than what you were in.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
I think it is a different Army than what you were in.....

@EdinVA

You are right. It was even a different army than I served in when I was working with them as a paid consultant in the 90's. PC was everywhere.