Author Topic: Here are top contenders to be Biden's VP  (Read 864 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here are top contenders to be Biden's VP
« on: August 01, 2020, 09:31:25 pm »
By Amie Parnes - 08/01/20 05:10 PM EDT

Joe Biden will make the all-important decision about who will be his vice presidential candidate in the coming days.

A former vice president himself, Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, has committed to selecting a woman as his running mate, and a number of high-profile public figures are seen as the top contenders.

While he is expected to make a decision next week, Biden is unlikely to publicly announce whom he is selecting until the second week of August, according to a source familiar with the process.

Still, as the decision nears, here’s a look at who Biden is considering and why.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/510046-here-are-top-contenders-to-be-bidens-vp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Here are top contenders to be Biden's VP
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 09:35:17 pm »
By Amie Parnes - 08/01/20 05:10 PM EDT

Joe Biden will make the all-important decision about who will be his vice presidential candidate in the coming days.

A former vice president himself, Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, has committed to selecting a woman as his running mate, and a number of high-profile public figures are seen as the top contenders.

While he is expected to make a decision next week, Biden is unlikely to publicly announce whom he is selecting until the second week of August, according to a source familiar with the process.

Still, as the decision nears, here’s a look at who Biden is considering and why.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/510046-here-are-top-contenders-to-be-bidens-vp

From the list provided, I'd say he'll select Susan Rice.  Warren is out of the picture; she ain't black enough.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 10:03:35 pm »
Well, that's a lie... the committee is making that decision....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 10:18:57 pm »
I've already seen stories this is not "the week."  They are floating trial balloons, and they're being shot down one after another.  So far, my fearless (and stupid) prediction is "none of the above."  YMMV.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 12:02:54 am »
   I think Pat still don't like Trump.

The Biden Rule: 'No Men Need Apply!'

PAT BUCHANAN • JULY 31, 2020

There is a real possibility that, this coming week, Joe Biden will be selecting the 47th president of the United States.

For the woman Biden picks — he has promised to exclude from consideration all men, black, brown, white or Asian — has a better chance of succeeding to the presidency than any vice presidential nominee in U.S. history, other than perhaps Harry Truman.

In 1944, the Democratic establishment engineered the dumping of radical Henry Wallace from Roosevelt’s ticket. They could see from FDR’s physical deterioration that he would not last through a full fourth term.

There are other reasons the woman Biden chooses in August may become our 47th president.

If Biden wins, he will be 78 when he takes the oath, older than our eldest president, Ronald Reagan, was when he left office after two terms. Biden would turn 80 even before he reached the midpoint of his first term.

Moreover, Biden has suffered a transparent deterioration of his mental capacities that was nowhere evident when he debated Mitt Romney’s running mate Paul Ryan in 2012.

<..snip..>

https://www.unz.com/pbuchanan/the-biden-rule-no-men-need-apply/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 12:34:27 pm »
Biden Campaign Says He Is So Close To A VP Pick He Can Smell Her
August 1st, 2020
Babylon Bee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden's campaign announced that he would be making his pick for Vice President soon, adding that the former Vice President had recently stated, "I'm so close I can smell her."

Biden's staff says Joe has been pacing the halls of capitol buildings, congress, and the Senate sniffing the air like a starve-crazed bloodhound in search of the perfect female candidate. "He's huffing longer, deeper inhalations," said his campaign manager Greg Schultz. "That means he's getting really close."

Biden's staff says at the rate he is sniffing, he'll definitely have a VP pick by the first week of August.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 12:45:49 pm »
Biden Campaign Says He Is So Close To A VP Pick He Can Smell Her
August 1st, 2020
Babylon Bee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden's campaign announced that he would be making his pick for Vice President soon, adding that the former Vice President had recently stated, "I'm so close I can smell her."

Biden's staff says Joe has been pacing the halls of capitol buildings, congress, and the Senate sniffing the air like a starve-crazed bloodhound in search of the perfect female candidate. "He's huffing longer, deeper inhalations," said his campaign manager Greg Schultz. "That means he's getting really close."

Biden's staff says at the rate he is sniffing, he'll definitely have a VP pick by the first week of August.
:facepalm2:   So, are we going to keep him stashed in the WH basement for 4 years if he wins...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 03:17:14 pm »
slow joe doesn't even make the decision about what he's going to have for lunch.

That ended when they caught him eating his socks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2020, 06:42:24 pm »
Picking a Veep is the most important thing Biden can do. My crystal ball tells me she could be president if he’s elected. I’m really concerned about his heath. I mean, Wilson had Mrs Wilson calling the shots when he needed help.....
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2020, 10:20:13 pm »
"top contenders to be Biden's VP..."

The "usual suspects".

Actually, make that "the usual suspected communists", because they all are.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 01:24:05 pm »
I wonder why Biden's team soured on "that woman from Michigan."
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021