Author Topic: The coming man-made misery if the Green New Deal is enacted  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

The coming man-made misery if the Green New Deal is enacted
« on: August 01, 2020, 05:01:05 pm »

The coming man-made misery if the Green New Deal is enacted
By Joe Bastardi |July 19th, 2020

I have some progressive friends who refuse to believe that agenda-driven zealots pushing the Green New Deal will be able to enact it because we are so much in debt, we can’t afford it.

When has that ever stopped zealots before? In fact why, given the attacks of our nation’s foundational values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, is that not their goal?

I try to look at everything people who think differently from me look at because of 3 reasons:  1) there may be some common ground  2) I want to know what they know. 3)  refers to 2, in studying what they are saying if they are right, I wish to adopt it, for it makes me better. If not I am still better because I did the work to strengthen my ideas.

https://www.cfact.org/2020/07/19/the-coming-man-made-misery-if-the-green-new-deal-is-enacted/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-coming-man-made-misery-if-the-green-new-deal-is-enacted