Author Topic: ALERT: Warmist Eric Holthaus admits it: ‘The climate emergency isn’t about science, it’s about just  (Read 821 times)

rangerrebew

ALERT: Warmist Eric Holthaus admits it: ‘The climate emergency isn’t about science, it’s about justice’
Charles Rotter / 2 days ago July 30, 2020   

Holthaus has joined other prominent climate campaigners in admitting that climate change activism is not about climate science.

By: Marc Morano – Climate Depot July 29, 2020 9:28 AM

Climate activist & Meteorologist Eric Holthaus has now joined a long line of climate players now fully admitting that the climate “crisis” or “emergency” is not about the science after all.  “The climate emergency isn’t about science, it’s about justice,” Holthaus wrote on July 28, 2020.

The climate emergency isn't about science, it's about justice.

At @The_Corres, we invited Indigenous climate activists from every continent for a conversation about changing the conversation.

Here’s how we could reinvent the climate narrative:https://t.co/qACaBFc18g
    — Eric Holthaus (@EricHolthaus) July 28, 2020

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/07/30/alert-warmist-eric-holthaus-admits-it-the-climate-emergency-isnt-about-science-its-about-justice/

Offline AL

Climate change, just another everyday democrat hoax brewed up to create another crisis.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Al wrote:
"Climate change, just another everyday democrat hoax brewed up to create another crisis."

That's what it looks like on the surface, but I sense it "goes deeper".
The real goal of the warmist/climate movement was never to "get control of the climate" -- it was about getting control of the world's populations.

To wit, that control ("we have to take these measures in order to save the planet!") would then be used to establish worldwide marxist/communist regimes over the nations of the earth.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Al wrote:
"Climate change, just another everyday democrat hoax brewed up to create another crisis."

That's what it looks like on the surface, but I sense it "goes deeper".
The real goal of the warmist/climate movement was never to "get control of the climate" -- it was about getting control of the world's populations.

To wit, that control ("we have to take these measures in order to save the planet!") would then be used to establish worldwide marxist/communist regimes over the nations of the earth.
Precisely. Control who can use energy, you control who the 'winners' are. You control where people can live. You control what businesses can operate. No fuel for farmers? Mass starvation after high food prices. No fuel for truckers? Nothing gets distributed. No energy for single family residences? People have to double up or move...
Control energy and you control all aspects of the economy and so much more, the control even affects day to day life and where/how you live.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The essence of all this stuff is that White People are Too superior to the other races.
We are writing Shakespeare and building the Sistien Chapel, these guys are still living in mud huts and eating each other.

I will not apologize for White People. We built the planet. BLM can go to hell.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The essence of all this stuff is that White People are Too superior to the other races.
We are writing Shakespeare and building the Sistien Chapel, these guys are still living in mud huts and eating each other.

I will not apologize for White People. We built the planet. BLM can go to hell.
The irony of that, is that BLM is a front for an organization founded on principles laid out by old dead European White guys. Karl Marx, Lenin, and likely Engels. Not an original thought there. Bolsheviks all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis