Author Topic: Lunatic Trump Nazi Conspiracy Theory Shows CNN Isn’t News  (Read 695 times)

rangerrebew

Lunatic Trump Nazi Conspiracy Theory Shows CNN Isn’t News
Duncan Schroeder
July 31st, 2020 3:33 PM

On Friday’s New Day, CNN co-host Alisyn Camerota and guest host Jim Sciutto brought on former Democratic Governor Jennifer Granholm and Defending Democracy Together founder Bill Kristol to spout insane conspiracies about President Trump and the upcoming election. Granholm even suggested that Trump would use a Reichstag Fire like machination to enable him to remain in office: “What if Trump foments right-wing provocateurs and then sends out the military to put out the fire he created?”

Granholm began the discussion with her unhinged rant against Trump:

He's got the military. He's got the Secretary of State. He's got compliant Republicans, hopefully they can be persuaded, but remember elections are run by the states and governors and secretaries of state in every single state right now should be doing one of these table top exercises to game out the worst case scenarios. What if Trump foments right-wing provocateurs and then sends out the military to put out the fire he created? What if he seizes the ballot boxes, what's the strategy to de-escalate protests? What do state elections officials do now to give the public the assurance that vote by mail is safe and doesn't inspire fraud?

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/duncan-schroeder/2020/07/31/lunatic-trump-nazi-conspiracy-theory-shows-cnn-isnt-news

rangerrebew

Re: Lunatic Trump Nazi Conspiracy Theory Shows CNN Isn’t News
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 02:23:38 pm »
She's got no room for criticism, she was one d*mn sh*tty governor. farter000000

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 02:56:45 pm »
She's got no room for criticism, she was one d*mn sh*tty governor. farter000000

Her successor is worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 03:26:24 pm »
Bill Kristol. It was driving me crazy the other day, I couldn’t remember his name. That’s how obscure he is. Even with that idiotic smirk on every FOX show, I couldn’t recall the guy’s name.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 03:48:51 pm »
This, is CNN. More to the point, I like lemon meringue pie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.