Author Topic: WARNING: The Beginning Of The End – Seattle City Council Makes Terrifying Move  (Read 1201 times)

rangerrebew

WARNING: The Beginning Of The End – Seattle City Council Makes Terrifying Move

(Gateway Pundit) – First Minneapolis, now Seattle.

Seattle City Council on Friday moved to abolish the entire police department and replace it with a Marxist “civilian led Department of Community Safety & Violence Prevention.”

In the proposed legislation, the city council asserted that the Seattle Police Department perpetuates “racism and violence” and upholds “white supremacy culture.”

“The Council is committed to confronting structural and institutional racism as a fundamental step towards addressing the racist institution of policing.”

https://outragedpatriot.com/warning-seattle-city-council-makes-terrifying-move-police-are-stunned/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let them do it.
Just like MinneMogudishu back east in Minnesota.

Then... sit back and watch the results.
Before too long, some kind of intervention will be needed.
Who will provide it?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This video is over a year old. I am posting it because I know how much you like vids.

KOMO Anchor Eric Johnson takes an in-depth look at the impact the drug and homelessness problem is having on our city and possible solutions in "Seattle is Dying," a news documentary that aired on KOMO-TV in March, 2019.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 07:23:57 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, they have their Gestapo, and it is them.

I wonder where the Revolutionary committee will execute the counterrevolutionaries.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 07:46:44 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

This video is over a year old. I am posting it because I know how much you like vids.

KOMO Anchor Eric Johnson takes an in-depth look at the impact the drug and homelessness problem is having on our city and possible solutions in "Seattle is Dying," a news documentary that aired on KOMO-TV in March, 2019.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Love Eric Johnsons work.  Be they light hearted, sad, or tragic he is a gifted story teller.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Practical

Sounds like a local issue. For those in Seattle who can get out, do it fast. Day 1 of the police off the streets and you are going to be living in mogadishu and you will be amazed how quickly it happens. Unless of course they arm their civilian group, give them uniforms, give them arrest powers...sort of like cops?
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, they have their Gestapo, and it is them.

I wonder where the Revolutionary committee will execute the counterrevolutionaries.

@Smokin Joe

The instant it occurs to the Marxists that the Maoists are planning on executing them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like a local issue. For those in Seattle who can get out, do it fast. Day 1 of the police off the streets and you are going to be living in mogadishu and you will be amazed how quickly it happens. Unless of course they arm their civilian group, give them uniforms, give them arrest powers...sort of like cops?

@Practical

Arm anarchists and put them in uniforms?

THAT ought to prove to be interesting!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Practical

Oh daddy, it will be the hell...lol. Can you imagine the corruption and violence? They will be the government 'mob'. And give them media coverage that what they are doing is for the good of everyone? Yikes!
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh daddy, it will be the hell...lol. Can you imagine the corruption and violence? They will be the government 'mob'. And give them media coverage that what they are doing is for the good of everyone? Yikes!
Why, that sounds just like the Bolsheviks... :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis