Author Topic: Bill Clinton Spokesman Says Former President ‘Never’ Went To Jeffrey Epstein’s Pedo Island, Despite  (Read 2830 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep, but the trick is in his delivery. If his lips were moving it was a lie, but to break it down, he probably hadn't had sex with Helen Thomas. Mentioning Monica was a non-sequitur. That way, despite giving entirely the wrong impression (that he was saying something else), he could say he told the truth. It left connecting the two statements to the viewer, and for the viewer to see a denial that wasn't actually there.

Ultimately, I think he came down with "Well, I didn't have sexual relations with her, she just had them with me."  Something like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

All raise your hand if you believe Clinton is telling the truth.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 02:16:11 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

Troodat.  She was the driving force behind Travelgate.

Travelgate
China gate
Watergate
Futures gate
Foster gate
E-MAIL Gate
ETC, ETC, ETC

Offline LegalAmerican

All raise your hand if you believe Clinton is telling the truth.

lol.   Raising my middle finger.  I used to be so naive and proper, in my youth.   ***blushing***

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ultimately, I think he came down with "Well, I didn't have sexual relations with her, she just had them with me."  Something like that.
That all depends on what the meaning of "is" is....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Travelgate
China gate
Watergate
Futures gate
Foster gate
E-MAIL Gate
ETC, ETC, ETC
...and piles and piles of FBI Files.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis