Author Topic: CNN Piece on What Critical Swing Voters Are Thinking Now and It’s Dynamite  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Piece on What Critical Swing Voters Are Thinking Now and It’s Dynamite

Posted at 9:00 am on July 31, 2020 by Nick Arama

It’s not likely to find anything on CNN that’s favorable or even even-handed when it comes to President Donald Trump.

That’s one reason when it happens, it’s noteworthy.

But also, it’s incredibly significant information that gives us a great window into what a very important group of Americans thinks about the election and Trump.

If you just listened to the liberal media, pretty much all you would hear is polls show that Joe Biden is ahead. We saw how well that worked for them when they predicted Hillary Clinton would win in 2016.

That’s why it’s incredibly important to hear what real people are thinking.

So listen to what Rich Thau, a focus group moderator, the moderator of the Swing Voter Project, has to say.

He says he’s hearing strong support for President Trump from critical swing voters that could turn the election.

more
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/31/cnn-piece-on-what-critical-swing-voters-are-thinking-now-and-its-dynamite/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

As it is well known I'm not a fan of Trump.

But...

With all the chaos, lawlessness and economic destruction actively being pushed by the Democrats I have to believe a substantial part of the country is seriously annoyed by it all. They are quiet because they'll get called racist or whatever. But are pissed nevertheless.

So at this point I have to believe a lot of people are going to vote against the Democrats that may have not done so before. It could be a landslide for Trump... If Trump can just not do or say something really stupid in the time being...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:18:40 pm by DB »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Biden had his little media-pushed bump, but it seems like the tide is turning. I think the Democrat House majority might even be in jeopardy.

Let's also not forget that at this point Dukakis was 17 points ahead in the polls against Elder Bush. Biden has only been about 8 average at his peak.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DB wrote:
"So at this point I have to believe a lot of people are going to vote against the Democrats that may have not done so before. It could be a landslide for Trump..."

You may not be a fan of Mr. Trump, but I am, and have never wavered from the time he entered the race.
However...
There will be no "landslide" for Mr. Trump.
He'll be lucky to win the popular vote this second time around.
He may barely win in the electoral college.

Believe me when I say I will be ECSTATIC if he does give Biden a drubbing.
But... I'm a realist, and I call 'em as I see 'em.

The days of "Republican landslides" are OVER in America (at least until the coming civil war/communist revolution is settled).

Unless traditional-minded (i.e., white) Americans wake up in time, the days of "Republican" presidents may be over, as well.

Offline Absalom

There will be no "landslide" for Mr. Trump.
He'll be lucky to win the popular vote this second time around.
He may barely win in the electoral college.
Believe me when I say I will be ECSTATIC if he does give Biden a drubbing.
But... I'm a realist, and I call 'em as I see 'em.
The days of "Republican landslides" are OVER in America (at least until the coming civil war/communist revolution is settled).
Unless traditional-minded (i.e., white) Americans wake up in time, the days of "Republican" presidents may be over, as well.
------------------------
Intuitive.
As for last time, Hilarity out-polled Trump by 3,000,000 votes,
Further, illegal immigration has swelled by at least 20,000,000 since
2016 of which at least 20% are on the voter rolls in urban areas.
A Trump landslide is a carton for the deranged.