Author Topic: Attkisson v. Holder: The Government Spied on Me and Now is Hiding the Guilty Parties By Sharyl Attki  (Read 620 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 3, 2020
Attkisson v. Holder: The Government Spied on Me and Now is Hiding the Guilty Parties
By Sharyl Attkisson

At least once a day, I find myself taking a breath and silently marveling over the outrageous fact that the Department of Justice continues to fight my computer intrusion case in court. They are spending your tax money to protect the guilty parties rather than hold them accountable. This is the opposite of what they and our justice system are supposed to do. They have not changed their obstruction and obfuscation over the seven years spanning this fight -- no matter the facts.

They don’t have to. They have the upper hand. Realistically, there’s not much of a damn thing a citizen like me can do about it. My attorneys and I have expansive, independent forensic proof of the intrusions. We have a government deposition admitting the government controlled the internet protocol (IP) addresses involved. We now even have one of the agents involved admitting what he did and naming names.

But the Department of Justice has something far more crucial than evidence and facts. It has an unlimited flow of money, a grip on the information about the illegal operation, and the absolute power to protect rather than prosecute the guilty agents.

more
http://americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/attkisson_v_holder_the_government_spied_on_me_and_now_is_hiding_the_guilty_parties.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

This is why we've called for a new Republican administration to clean house, whether at State, Justice, EPA or any other department.
...  There’s plenty of blame to go around. Since the day CBS News publicly announced the computer intrusions in 2013, no journalism group has stepped forward to find out more or to assist. They are oddly uncurious and apparently unbothered by the violations. Maybe my biggest misfortune was being spied on under the Obama administration. I can’t help but believe if the Trump administration were to get caught doing the same, I’d have most every journalism organization on the planet advocating for my case.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org