Author Topic: VMI says it won't remove Confederate statues or rename buildings  (Read 168 times)

Online EdinVA

LEXINGTON, Va. (WSET) -- Virginia Military Institute's superintendent announced this week that the school won't remove Confederate statues nor rename any buildings named after Confederate leaders.

https://wjla.com/news/local/vmi-leader-says-military-college-wont-remove-confederate-statues-or-rename-buildings

Offline catfish1957

• Dead Tired of Legislators Using our Tax Dollars like Crack
  • Cat Mod
Re: VMI says it won't remove Confederate statues or rename buildings
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 12:36:44 PM »
Wonder if the BLM / Antifa terrorist pukes have the balls to attack a military academy? 

Would love to hear the sound and order of "FIX BAYONETS" !!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 01:53:34 PM »
In honor of the cadets that gave the ultimate sacrifice at the Battle of New Market:

New Market Ceremony History
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Online aligncare

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 02:38:00 PM »
Good for them for standing up for tradition and history! America just wouldn’t be America without it’s southern cultural roots.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf