Author Topic: Bill Clinton visited Epstein Island with 2 ‘young girls’ and allegedly owed Epstein ‘favors’, new do  (Read 640 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton visited Epstein Island with 2 ‘young girls’ and allegedly owed Epstein ‘favors’, new docs say
July 31, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epstein’s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epstein’s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/31/witness-says-bill-clinton-visited-epstein-island-with-two-young-girls-new-document-drop-reveals-953796
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bill Clinton visited Epstein Island with 2 ‘young girls’ and allegedly owed Epstein ‘favors’, new docs say
July 31, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epstein’s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epstein’s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.

@mystery-ak

I do not doubt for a minute this happened,but HOW did it happen that a 15 year old girl can become a sex slave these days,fly in and out of the country and have a passport to do so,and nobody in her freaking family is missing her and wanting to know where she is?

I don't get it. You can bet everything you own that if *I* had a  15 year old daughter and she suddenly disappeared,I would sure as hell be asking questions as to her whereabouts.  I am assuming most people feel the same way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wonders:
"HOW did it happen that a 15 year old girl can become a sex slave these days,fly in and out of the country and have a passport to do so,and nobody in her freaking family is missing her and wanting to know where she is?"

Occam's razor:
Her parents were paid off by Epstein.
Perhaps this was the case with other young ladies, as well.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete wonders:
"HOW did it happen that a 15 year old girl can become a sex slave these days,fly in and out of the country and have a passport to do so,and nobody in her freaking family is missing her and wanting to know where she is?"

Occam's razor:
Her parents were paid off by Epstein.e
Perhaps this was the case with other young ladies, as well.

@Fishrrman

My suspicion also.  I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to come to me to try to buy my 15 year old daughter to turn her into a slave for sex or anything else.

However,IF that is the case,I hold the parents to blame more than I do the pimps. Pimps are just doing what pimps are supposed to be doing,but the parents are the ones that made it happen.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 07:00:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What if Epstein was the launderer of the 'missing', unaccounted $6 BILLION, with a B...from the U.S.State Department under Hillary Clinton's watch?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald