Author Topic: Feinstein: China Is ‘Growing Into a Respectable Nation’  (Read 1082 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Graham Piro - July 30, 2020 3:17 PM

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) on Thursday said China is "growing into a respectable nation" and cautioned against holding the country accountable for the coronavirus pandemic.

"We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations. I deeply believe that," Feinstein said during a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting.

She said that stripping foreign sovereign immunity from China would be a "huge mistake" and claimed that allowing individuals to hold China accountable for the spread of the virus could allow other countries to do the same to the United States. Her firm defense of China comes after a new flood of reports showing human rights abuses perpetrated by the Chinese government. The Chinese Communist Party has organized the mass detention and forced sterilization of Uyghurs, a mostly Muslim ethnic minority, and drone footage showed blindfolded and shackled Uyghurs being forced onto trains.

more
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/feinstein-china-is-growing-into-a-respectable-nation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Feinstein: China Is ‘Growing Into a Respectable Nation’
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 10:17:41 pm »
I hope she waited for the check to clear before speaking...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:55:59 pm »
I hope she waited for the check to clear before speaking...

She's been on the CHICOM payroll for at least 30 years.  Maybe more.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 11:25:21 pm »
...her Chauffeur/Office Manager told her so.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 11:32:59 pm »
183.6 million unreported deaths this year there is surely a sure sign fer sure they are growthing into respectability.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 11:33:17 pm »
Feinstein thinks Richard Nixon is president and the A's won the World Series.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 11:44:02 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 12:01:38 am »
There are 10 or 20, "Please explain this!" questions I wish I could ask her with her being under oath!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 12:06:52 am »
There are 10 or 20, "Please explain this!" questions I wish I could ask her with her being under oath!

I don't think any oath used by our judicial system would matter to her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 12:07:28 am »

As if a mere "oath" can force Beelzebub to tell the truth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 12:39:07 am »
Born: Dianne Emiel Goldman, June 22, 1933...