Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for non-surgical procedure  (Read 585 times)

Offline libertybele

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for non-surgical procedure

Supreme Court Associate Justice and four-time cancer survivor Ruth Bader Ginsburg is back in the hospital, but only for a relatively routine procedure.

The court said Ginsburg, the court's eldest justice at 87, underwent "a minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure" Wednesday at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City to revise a bile duct stent inserted nearly a year ago.

The procedure was performed using endoscopy and medical imaging guidance to minimize the risk of future infection, and her doctors said such stent revisions are common.

"The justice is resting comfortably and expects to be released from the hospital by the end of the week," the court said.

Ginsburg's health is of paramount concern to Democrats because if she were forced to leave the court in the next few months, President Donald Trump and Senate Republicans would have an opportunity to replace her and expand the court's 5-4 conservative majority.............

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/29/supreme-courts-ruth-bader-ginsburg-back-hospital-procedure/5541601002/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Good grief....the crow, won't die!!  NOR.....retire.   Btw, that is considered a surgical procedure.   Who are they kidding? 
Word games.  Can't do that ,without putting her under.  Endoscope.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 02:58:20 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline PeteS in CA

Endoscopy is a "a minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure"? As dumb oxymorons go, that one is sub-moronic!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Good grief....the crow, won't die!!  NOR.....retire.   Btw, that is considered a surgical procedure.   Who are they kidding? 
Word games.  Can't do that ,without putting her under.  Endoscope.

They will keep her as a brain in a jar.

Offline PeteS in CA

Can't do that ,without putting her under.  Endoscope.

If by "putting her under" you mean unconscious, not necessarily. During colonoscopies patients may be conscious.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LadyLiberty

Several years ago I had an upper endoscopy.  They used twilight sedation (propofol, I think?). With twilight one is not truly fully under sedation, they just can't remember what happened.  As soon as it was over they hit me with narcan and BOOM I was awake. No recovery room needed

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Several years ago I had an upper endoscopy.  They used twilight sedation (propofol, I think?). With twilight one is not truly fully under sedation, they just can't remember what happened.  As soon as it was over they hit me with narcan and BOOM I was awake. No recovery room needed

That's been my experience as well.  This is a bit more invasive than the Upper GI exam.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: