Author Topic: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY  (Read 22674 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2020, 08:27:43 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

8:46 AM · Jul 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273

The media blew a gasket over this????  Good grief!
All they saw was "Delay the election" and off to the races...

(Does that make them 'raceist'? I'm still trying to figure that one out...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2020, 08:30:16 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Glad I was able to get the very dishonest LameStream Media to finally start talking about the RISKS to our Democracy from dangerous Universal Mail-In-Voting (not Absentee Voting, which I totally support!).

4:22 PM · Jul 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288932940337090561

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2020, 08:35:20 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Must know Election results on the night of the Election, not days, months, or even years later!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288933078287745024

This'll cut down on the ballot harvesting .....

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2020, 09:18:53 pm »
To distract. Like always.
Gotta do something.

Can't have all those two-term presidents today in the same place acting all presidential, drawing attention, and driving the narrative.

POTUS isn't distracting @FeelNoPain  ---- he's shining a light on this fraudulent scheme and bringing it into the open so we've time (the voters) to be aware of this and take precautions.  It also bitch-slaps straight to hell Pelosi's plan to accept votes received up to three weeks after Nov 3.

Look at the President's tweets posted below .... the reasoning and strategy is clear.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2020, 09:19:03 pm »
This'll cut down on the ballot harvesting .....

I agree with him, but suggesting to delay the election just gives the Dems ammo to make the dictator argument. Luckily the Dems were so awful this Tweet may be memory holed.

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2020, 09:21:24 pm »
I agree with him, but suggesting to delay the election just gives the Dems ammo to make the dictator argument. Luckily the Dems were so awful this Tweet may be memory holed.

Nah, with the scope of the fraud scheme out in the open, that dictator dog won't hunt @Weird Tolkienish Figure    happy77

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Glad I was able to get the very dishonest LameStream Media to finally start talking about the RISKS to our Democracy from dangerous Universal Mail-In-Voting (not Absentee Voting, which I totally support!).

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288932940337090561

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 09:24:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2020, 09:34:53 pm »

Well, they stopped harping on the virus...

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2020, 09:55:02 pm »
Well, they stopped harping on the virus...

Another plus.   happy77

Offline aligncare

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2020, 10:27:57 pm »
Gee, I wonder what George Will thinks about all this? Eh, not really. Who cares? Whatever.  :shrug:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2020, 10:44:48 pm »
POTUS isn't distracting @FeelNoPain  ---- he's shining a light on this fraudulent scheme and bringing it into the open so we've time (the voters) to be aware of this and take precautions.  It also bitch-slaps straight to hell Pelosi's plan to accept votes received up to three weeks after Nov 3.

Look at the President's tweets posted below .... the reasoning and strategy is clear.

@Right_in_Virginia
     Imagine if throughout the last 5 years, POTUS had used twitter sparingly, judiciously, and surgically instead of his unchecked tweeting and re-tweeting of any and every far-flung notion that entered his head. A tweet from the President of The United States should rain down like thunder and be a pronouncement which bends every ear and straightens every back. A condensed, electronic fireside chat.

The result would have been that when POTUS made a valid argument like concerns about the integrity of the election (and I agree that they are valid), he'd have the gravitas and credibility to exert his clear reasoning and make his lucid case to a receptive populace.

POTUS has squandered this opportunity. He threw it away on thousands of inane tweets and cringe-worthy re-tweets. Playing to the Groundlings of his base and "OWniNg teh LiBruLz," instead of being a reflective statesman, comes at a cost.  President Trump has flat out exhausted an unsustainable portion of the electorate, so it is matters not whether his strategy is purposeful if people have either tuned him out entirely, or decided he's too heedless to regard with seriousness.

I know that he has taken an unprecedented fusillade from his many detractors. I give him sincere props for being able to endure all these slings and arrows. He's truly a marvel of stamina and perseverance--I would have broken long ago and been an utter mess. But, POTUS has provided his adversaries with much of the weaponry used to attack him, whether he wants to own up to it or not.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2020, 11:03:22 pm »
The best "Oh lookie!  A squirrel" moment of July! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2020, 11:11:40 pm »
Easy fix.

Somewhere around election eve do a mental competency test on the candidates. Live. Use the emergency broadcast system. Use Every broadcast medium, and every broadcast media.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2020, 11:28:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
     Imagine if throughout the last 5 years, POTUS had used twitter sparingly, judiciously, and surgically instead of his unchecked tweeting and re-tweeting of any and every far-flung notion that entered his head. A tweet from the President of The United States should rain down like thunder and be a pronouncement which bends every ear and straightens every back. A condensed, electronic fireside chat.

The result would have been that when POTUS made a valid argument like concerns about the integrity of the election (and I agree that they are valid), he'd have the gravitas and credibility to exert his clear reasoning and make his lucid case to a receptive populace.

POTUS has squandered this opportunity. He threw it away on thousands of inane tweets and cringe-worthy re-tweets. Playing to the Groundlings of his base and "OWniNg teh LiBruLz," instead of being a reflective statesman, comes at a cost.  President Trump has flat out exhausted an unsustainable portion of the electorate, so it is matters not whether his strategy is purposeful if people have either tuned him out entirely, or decided he's too heedless to regard with seriousness.

I know that he has taken an unprecedented fusillade from his many detractors. I give him sincere props for being able to endure all these slings and arrows. He's truly a marvel of stamina and perseverance--I would have broken long ago and been an utter mess. But, POTUS has provided his adversaries with much of the weaponry used to attack him, whether he wants to own up to it or not.

God love ya @FeelNoPain   ---- But you offer nothing I cannot hear on MSNBCNN.  .

I don't dance in the mud and I don't wrestle with Jell-O.  I'll discuss no further the value of tweets with you.

But you carry on.  happy77

Offline corbe

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2020, 11:35:01 pm »
    Please do 'carry on' @FeelNoPain
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2020, 12:03:27 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I agree. He's a "fighter" apparently covers it all...

Offline FeelNoPain

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2020, 12:10:01 am »
God love ya @FeelNoPain   ---- But you offer nothing I cannot hear on MSNBCNN.  .

I don't dance in the mud and I don't wrestle with Jell-O.  I'll discuss no further the value of tweets with you.

But you carry on.  happy77

<Whew!> Thank you for your permission! 
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2020, 12:15:23 am »
<Whew!> Thank you for your permission!

Hey, Moderating a wild-west, free-wheeling political discussion Forum has its rewards!  And I'm as wild-west as you can get....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2020, 12:15:56 am »
    Please do 'carry on' @FeelNoPain

Thank you! @corbe   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2020, 12:17:34 am »
Thank you! @corbe   :beer:

Yes, what @corbe said!  :beer:  (From the tap at the Castle bar)
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2020, 12:23:27 am »

Look at this.  Look at this.  BLM, ANTIFA. USING GUNS TO STOP TRAFFIC AND THREATENING  CITIZENS.  KILLING POLICE.  MASS SHOOTINGS. GLOBALIST TAKEOVER.

http://www.infowars.com/watch-live-gates-demands-more-censorship-smears-technocrats-fear-doctors/

#AlexJones
#AlexJonesShow LIVE: Global Emergency Exclusive - #Antifa Planning Terror Attacks, Mass Shootings!

🔥 TUNE IN: https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

GLOBAL EMERGENCY EXCLUSIVE: ANTIFA PLANNING TERROR ATTACKS, MASS SHOOTINGS
Tune in as we reveal the extent of civil unrest in the United States while the country tries to reassert itself as the land of the free:

Offline FeelNoPain

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2020, 12:29:36 am »
Yes, what @corbe said!  :beer:  (From the tap at the Castle bar)

@Cyber Liberty
Just a coke for me, kind sir. Much like our POTUS, I don't imbibe (for the same reasons that he doesn't).  happy77

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2020, 12:31:44 am »
@Cyber Liberty
Just a coke for me, kind sir. Much like our POTUS, I don't imbibe (for the same reasons that he doesn't).  happy77

You got it, boss!  I've taken to stocking Mexican Coke, made with Real Sugar!!"  No high-fructose corn syrup at the Castle!
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2020, 12:43:42 am »
   All the coke I use to buy came from mesico and was usually good.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2020, 12:47:45 am »
Easy fix.

Somewhere around election eve do a mental competency test on the candidates. Live. Use the emergency broadcast system. Use Every broadcast medium, and every broadcast media.

You still think, that people will be honorable?  Wake up.  WE ARE A CESSPOOL OF FRAUD, CORRUPTION BY NON RIGHTS.
PHONY IMPEACH, PHONY RUSSIA ISSUE, SHIFTY SHIFF 'PARODY'. We are NOT in America any more. COMMUNISM.

Look at this.  BLM, ANTIFA. USING GUNS TO STOP TRAFFIC AND THREATENING  CITIZENS.  KILLING POLICE.  MASS SHOOTINGS. GLOBALIST TAKEOVER.

http://www.infowars.com/watch-live-gates-demands-more-censorship-smears-technocrats-fear-doctors/

#AlexJones
#AlexJonesShow LIVE: Global Emergency Exclusive - #Antifa Planning Terror Attacks, Mass Shootings!

🔥 TUNE IN: https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

GLOBAL EMERGENCY EXCLUSIVE: ANTIFA PLANNING TERROR ATTACKS, MASS SHOOTINGS
Tune in as we reveal the extent of civil unrest in the United States while the country tries to reassert itself as the land of the free:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2020, 01:03:59 am »
that is mental gymnastics if I have ever seen it. Cool aid if I have ever seen it.

It's clearly orange in color.

Trump defends tweet on possible Election Day delay at contentious press conference

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-defends-tweet-on-possible-election-day-delay-at-contentious-press-conference
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!