Author Topic: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY  (Read 22671 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2020, 12:14:03 pm »
I barely have room to tear down a motorcycle engine now. (The Mrs. won't let me use the coffee table, for some reason, well, not again.)

LOL!  Yeah... That sounds familiar.  :silly: :beer:

I thought a long time about power. Wind ain't enough up in here. But water... now that's constant. I am building my whole play around that waterfall.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #201 on: August 04, 2020, 01:26:21 pm »
Ideally.

When you get right down to it, enough market research has been done (and likely combined with GIS data) to identify what neighborhoods vote which way, which are most likely to have gun owners, how many bathrooms on average and stalls in the garage. Building permit data reveals who hasn't had a bathroom upgrade, kitchen remodel, or a new roof and how long it has been since the last one. How hard would it be to know what 'hoods, what zip codes, it would be beneficial to have underrepresented?

I'm not casting aspersions upon anything you are connected with directly, just saying that a tremendous amount of money has been poured into coup attempts already, and this sort of organization and research is not beyond anyone with the determination, money, and motive to carry it out.
You are exactly correct.  When I worked on Gov. Clements campaign here in Texas, we knew exactly what areas to target.  A research co. had put the information together and we had lists of specific areas that would guarantee a win.  It worked brilliantly.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2020, 01:50:09 pm »
You are exactly correct.  When I worked on Gov. Clements campaign here in Texas, we knew exactly what areas to target.  A research co. had put the information together and we had lists of specific areas that would guarantee a win.  It worked brilliantly.

Baselice & Associates
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2020, 04:36:09 pm »
@mrpotatohead
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@libertybele
@DB
@Gefn
@rangerrebew
@Smokin Joe
@roamer_1

Potato, the above you wrote, is one part of the work I did when working in politics; I did this freely, did not charge anyone for my work.  When it was campaign season, I worked almost every day holding workshops and working with voter lists until the election was over.  The best company that did election research for campaigns was in Austin, Texas.  I went to hear this man give a talk and then knew how to evaluate our county and other counties as to how many would likely vote Democrat and how many Republicans would likely vote and where in the county they lived. 

Then, I did it for my county and sent him the info., asking him if I did it right.  He said said I did and ask if he could keep the info. to include it in his work.  Of course he could.  I did this for 16 years and am glad the voter list work is over.   

Every county has a master voting list.  When I began this work, I had to pay the County Clerk for a copy of our voter list; it was on a disk.  As I got more involved in working with voter lists, one year, three Republican attorneys were running for judgeships in state appeals' courts which consisted of more than one county in each different appeals' court district. 

A friend who was on the State Republican Executive Committee, told them to contact me about voter lists - they did.  I bought voter lists for all counties in these different appeals' districts and the attorneys repaid me.  One thing I did with the lists is to put the voter lists together by families so the lawyer candidates could send one envelope and/or one advertisement bulletin of campaign material to the family rather than a piece for every person in the family - this saved the candidates a large amount of money. 

As time went on and electronics improved, the Party became the owner of voter lists across the state.  I had a code that gave me access to all county lists - no more having to pay for discs from each county.  Then electronics got even better, and the National Republican Committee had every voter list in the US.  Once again, there was a code to get to these lists.  From the State Party lists and the Republican National Committee lists, you had to know how to work with Excel and Access to manipulate these lists.

One point is, there is organization for each party.  Unless you are in it, you don't know it is there.  You can go to each of your state party's website (both Democrat Party and Republican Party) and read the history of each state party in that state.

Here is one historical truth about the Texas Republican Party:
"The second GOP Texas Republican Chairman, was Norris Wright Cuney, an African-American from Galveston who led the Texas Republican Party from 1883 to 1897, is said by State historians to have held 'the most important political position given to a black man of the South in the nineteenth century.'”

Offline Absalom

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2020, 09:10:57 pm »

OH PLEASE. The TRUMP ENVY IS JUST DRIPPING OFF YOUR POST.  Many males have your envy. YOU are not a billionaire.  YOU are not POTUS and never will be.  YOU do not have an ABSOLUM TOWER.  YOU are not married to a high fashion model who is gorgeous.  I doubt you own a MAR A LAGO.  YOU have not received awards and accolades by ELLIS ISLAND, or Jessie Jackson.  I doubt you have gorgeous & successful children as POTUS does.  NONE OF THEM SMOKE, DO DRUGS, DRINK ALCOHOL, and neither does POTUS. POTUS DOES NOT EVEN DRINK COFFEE. He is more wholesome than you are. Did you ever have hostages released from foreign country's?  POTUS HAS.  POTUS works 100 hour weeks, sleeps 4 hours,  gets lied about & slandered  24/7 and does it all for ZERO PAY!   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM  ( Oh, and he is a good lover, as said by women. He does everything well, why not great at that too?)
---------------
Hmm..........since he'll be done in about 90 days,
you could give him a ring. Just a thought!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2020, 09:30:40 pm »
---------------
Hmm..........since he'll be done in about 90 days,
you could give him a ring. Just a thought!

We all know you are rooting for Biden, so knock off the bullshit and just say so.  Get honest!  The truth shall set you free!  Is that too much to ask?  Or should I just kick back and let you insult the intelligence of our good Members?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2020, 09:43:46 pm »
Funny how some folks' idea of "success" would be pure Hell for some of us. Even funnier that they would be as miserable in our shoes as we'd be in theirs. :shrug:
Money is a tool, not an end, and while enough is nice, ridiculous amounts likely wouldn't do a heck of a lot of good. I don't drink, smoke, (although I like a bit of smokeless tobacco from time to time), love coffee, but seldom take so much as an aspirin otherwise. I don't want a building named after me, a statue in the park, or to be POTUS with all the hassle involved. That much power involves equal temptation to abuse it, and with the increase in the number of folks out there I'd admittedly be content to slap, It'd be a sore temptation, indeed.
Better to live a humble life and be at peace with myself, my family, my friends, and my God.
----------------------------
Smokin, a serious reflection.
Man's earliest structured culture/society arose in Sumer (Mesopotamia) almost years 6,000 past, headed by a Monarch, the norm of rule across the globe till the eve of the Great War.
Many successive cultures continued to improve Man's condition by the application
of creative ideas to daily life; among them the rules of Agriculture, the discovery of
the elements of Nature as a means of improving Man health thereby extending his life
and the application of the order of Mathematics enabling him to construct bridges,
roads and tunnels, as well as structures, extending his reach/vision.
As Plato knew, a spiritual awareness was required for creativity to flourish, yet none
of our forebears were motivated by riches, as history attests.
Yet what about us who proclaim our greatness, daily. What proof is offered supporting this???
Why it's the testament of the 'fat wallet', doncha know!
I raise this, not as an argument, but rather because I sense a sea change in attitude is
bubbling below the surface and playing a role in the sturm und drang that plagues us
for a lot longer that we realize/understand.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 12:19:50 am by Absalom »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2020, 09:50:05 pm »
We all know you are rooting for Biden, so knock off the bullshit and just say so.  Get honest!  The truth shall set you free!  Is that too much to ask?  Or should I just kick back and let you insult the intelligence of our good Members?

Oh, c'mon, how do you know @Absalom is a Biden supporter?  Not everyone who won't vote for Trump is a liberal Democrat, ya know. 

And this Legal American?  How do you know this member is a real person?  Always sounds to me like a bot -- spewing conspiracy theories and propaganda about Trump.  He works 100 hours a  week?  I doubt it.  In any event there is no proof of that or 99% of what "it" says. 

Absalom and other "Never Trumpers" get nothing but chit from the Trump supporters because they don't fall to their knees and worship almighty Trump.  I thought we were all allowed to express diverse political views here.  But if Trump supporters would have their way, those of us who are not Trump fans would be purged. They want a Trump worship site like Free Republic, from which some of us fled.  If that's where this site is headed, then sayonara.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2020, 09:54:49 pm »
Oh, c'mon, how do you know @Absalom is a Biden supporter?  Not everyone who won't vote for Trump is a liberal Democrat, ya know. 

And this Legal American?  How do you know this member is a real person?  Always sounds to me like a bot -- spewing conspiracy theories and propaganda about Trump.  He works 100 hours a  week?  I doubt it.  In any event there is no proof of that or 99% of what "it" says. 

Absalom and other "Never Trumpers" get nothing but chit from the Trump supporters because they don't fall to their knees and worship almighty Trump.  I thought we were all allowed to express diverse political views here.  But if Trump supporters would have their way, those of us who are not Trump fans would be purged. They want a Trump worship site like Free Republic, from which some of us fled.  If that's where this site is headed, then sayonara.

I don't want that, because the boss doesn't.  And I don't either.  But I draw the line when I start seeing personal attacks on Members, calling them stupid.  I hope you can see it my way on this.

ETA:  Please feel free to click "Report to moderator" when you see something that is so bad you want to leave.  We act on those.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:56:25 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2020, 10:30:21 pm »

That ain't right. If Tumpy loses this year, I will laugh my ass off. That does not mean I want a Biden ascendancy. Believe it or not, two things can be true at the same time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2020, 10:44:31 pm »
That ain't right. If Tumpy loses this year, I will laugh my ass off. That does not mean I want a Biden ascendancy. Believe it or not, two things can be true at the same time.

Sure, as always.  As I said somewhere, I have a line I need to draw, when Members start being called stupid.  :shrug:

There are a couple of folks here who have never stopped actively rooting for Biteme, for a reason no greater than to be able to say "I told you so!"  I was addressing one of them.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2020, 10:54:36 pm »
Sure, as always.  As I said somewhere, I have a line I need to draw, when Members start being called stupid.  :shrug:

There are a couple of folks here who have never stopped actively rooting for Biteme, for a reason no greater than to be able to say "I told you so!"  I was addressing one of them.

I want Biden to win. I want the police disbanded. I want the full Congress to go full Dem. I want voter fraud. I want foreign influence in our elections to be made clear. I want ALL of the things the libs want and more.

BTW. Petco has curbside service.

What ever.

Conspiritual: The belief of rejecting the lies of the mass through logical interpretations of the truth and sees the world in a larger more connected state of spirituality.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:34:51 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2020, 10:57:57 pm »

That would be a surprise to me. I usually read @Absalom rather closely... I have never seen him express support for any liberal of any stripe.  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2020, 11:09:06 pm »
That would be a surprise to me. I usually read @Absalom rather closely... I have never seen him express support for any liberal of any stripe.  :shrug:

I read him closely too.  I have to use my own eye for that....

I think he's brilliant, really.  The history he knows is astounding. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2020, 11:23:47 pm »
I read him closely too.  I have to use my own eye for that....

I think he's brilliant, really.  The history he knows is astounding.

I agree!  the problem seems to be in applying that knowledge to the here and now.  JMHO.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2020, 11:33:27 pm »
I agree!  the problem seems to be in applying that knowledge to the here and now.  JMHO.

It's a common problem.  A few years in the Worlde Realle usually cures that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2020, 11:34:05 pm »

I"ll be incredibly disheartened when/if Trump loses. I've prepared myself for it, but it won't be easy.

Biden will be a dopey ineffective President IMO, but the population that would vote for him over Trump is something we won't survive as a republic. The doomers were right IMO. Hate to be negative.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2020, 11:39:24 pm »
I"ll be incredibly disheartened when/if Trump loses. I've prepared myself for it, but it won't be easy.

Biden will be a dopey ineffective President IMO, but the population that would vote for him over Trump is something we won't survive as a republic. The doomers were right IMO. Hate to be negative.

That's about where I am with it, and I have developed a low tolerance for people who root for the fall, just so they can waltz in and claim "I todya so!"  They are rooting for the destruction of this Nation, for such shallow reasons.
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2020, 11:39:50 pm »
I still think Trump is going to win by a noticeable margin (the silent majority we always hear about) despite Trump.

This election is no longer about Trump.

It is about lawless brownshirt Democrats spreading thuggery around the country putting everyone in fear.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2020, 11:41:25 pm »
It's a common problem. 

:yowsa: We see it every damned day in fact

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2020, 11:43:43 pm »
I still think Trump is going to win by a noticeable margin (the silent majority we always hear about) despite Trump.

This election is no longer about Trump.

It is about lawless brownshirt Democrats spreading thuggery around the country putting everyone in fear.

I agree with that @DB Let's hope and pray we are right.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2020, 11:45:00 pm »
That's about where I am with it, and I have developed a low tolerance for people who root for the fall, just so they can waltz in and claim "I todya so!"  They are rooting for the destruction of this Nation, for such shallow reasons.

I ain't looking for "I todya so!".

I want definition.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2020, 11:52:35 pm »

I am not so easily disheartened... One thing that always happens when the left gets its way is a monumental backlash... by rights, we may well see it now... But then I hold both sides responsible for 'now'... and would prefer a  general 'throw the bastards out' theme from end to end.

And if the Republic does not survive, then we did not deserve it anyway. If we are the ones to let it slip away, the we never really had it in the first place.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2020, 11:55:52 pm »
I ain't looking for "I todya so!".

I've known that for years, @roamer_1.  I was speaking of another few.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2020, 12:00:19 am »
That ain't right. If Tumpy loses this year, I will laugh my ass off. That does not mean I want a Biden ascendancy.

@roamer_1

Uh,huh. What color is the sky in this fantasy world where you live?

In the REAL world,either Trump or Biden is going to be elected. End of story.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!