Author Topic: Biden Campaign Doubles Down: Black Reporter ‘Deserving’ of ‘Junkie’ Comment  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 7 Aug 2020

Joe Biden’s campaign doubled down on the candidate going on offense against a reporter after he asked if Biden has submitted to a cognitive assessment.

Axios reported an unnamed Biden campaign official said in response, “It was a preposterous question deserving of a response that showed the absurdity of it all.”

Earlier in the day, Biden made an appearance with the National Association of Black Journalists, and Errol Barnett asked if the presumptive Democrat nominee has undergone a mental exam.

“No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!” Biden lashed out.

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

Barnett didn’t take Biden’s bait and instead asked Biden to respond to President Trump touting his results from a cognitive assessment.

Biden accused the reporter of trying to “goad” him, before saying, “I’m so forward-looking to have an opportunity to sit with the president — or stand with the president — in debates,” he insisted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/07/biden-campaign-black-reporter-deserving-of-junkie-comment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmm ... wow! If Joe pushes back when asked a tough question, the debates, if Biden doesn't duck them, are going to be rated  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

That Joe responded to the question the way he did demonstrates to me that it wasn't preposterous - nor absurd - at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Ummmm ... wow! If Joe pushes back when asked a tough question, the debates, if Biden doesn't duck them, are going to be rated  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn:  :2popcorn: .

I'll be really surprised if Sloe Joe debates him. I just don't see it happening. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll be really surprised if Sloe Joe debates him. I just don't see it happening.

I don't see it, either. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Joe is that typical bullying, blowhard country club pri!ck we all know and love.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Joe is that typical bullying, blowhard country club pri!ck we all know and love.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

Not to worry. Trump is a gentleman,and sure to cut Joe a lot of slack. He wouldn't dream of being rude and insulting to get Biden to do stuff like start screaming about "your mommy!" and trying to molest himself while doing it.

Nope! Not a chance of anything like that happening.

I soooooo want a ticket to that debate!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!