Author Topic: Trump administration to send federal agents to Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump administration to send federal agents to Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee
By Brett Samuels - 07/29/20 11:32 AM EDT

The Trump administration is sending additional federal agents and funding to Cleveland, Milwaukee and Detroit, expanding a program that has targeted Democratic-run cities facing increases in violent crime.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced the deployment of dozens of federal officers to the three cities to assist local law enforcement as part of Operation Legend. The administration has already sent agents to Kansas City, Mo., and Chicago as part of the program as Democratic leaders express reluctance about the government's intentions amid clashes involving the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in Portland, Ore.

"For decades, the Department of Justice has achieved significant success when utilizing our anti-violent crime task forces and federal law enforcement agents to enforce federal law and assist American cities that are experiencing upticks in violent crime," Attorney General William Barr said in a statement. "The Department of Justice’s assets will supplement local law enforcement efforts, as we work together to take the shooters and chronic violent criminals off of our streets.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/509560-trump-administration-to-send-federal-agents-to-cleveland-detroit-and
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

What I wish for is that these agents would protect ordinary citizens, businesses and property from these terrorists instead of just monuments and federal properties. 

But that said, I will take any effort to enforce law and order and let the whiners whine all they want.  if the police are hindered by leftist politicians from doing their job, then I believe federal intervention is more than appropriate. 

Offline libertybele

What I wish for is that these agents would protect ordinary citizens, businesses and property from these terrorists instead of just monuments and federal properties. 

But that said, I will take any effort to enforce law and order and let the whiners whine all they want.  if the police are hindered by leftist politicians from doing their job, then I believe federal intervention is more than appropriate.

Amen!  Absolutely, federal intervention would be more than appropriate.  :patriot: :patriot:  Problem is that federal agents have been met with resistance from local politicians proclaiming that the protesters are being peaceful and the liberal news isn't even covering the violence.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 04:28:35 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Amen!  Absolutely, federal intervention would be more than appropriate.  :patriot: :patriot:  Problem is that federal agents have been met with resistance from local politicians proclaiming that the protesters are being peaceful and the liberal news isn't even covering the violence.

Where I live, the local news won't show the protesters up close; rather, they use aerial shots.  Hard to see just what these people are doing.  I'd also like to see if they are wearing masks because I know they aren't social distancing.