Author Topic: CSPAN Host Remains Silent When Caller Threatens ‘a lot of Bloodshed’ Against Trump Supporters  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   CSPAN Host Remains Silent When Caller Threatens ‘a lot of Bloodshed’ Against Trump Supporters
By Catherine Smith • July 29, 2020

Boris Epshteyn, President Donald Trump’s 2020 strategic adviser, scolded CSPAN host Jesse J. Holland for ignoring a caller who seemed to threaten Trump supporters with “bloodshed,” noting, “I don’t think we should keep going” when the host tried to take another call.

“This morning a Trump supporter was killed, was shot and killed in a drive-by in Milwaukee. I don’t know if you got that news, but the people in Milwaukee are waiting for those troops to come in because they got weapons, and it’s going to be a lot of bloodshed when they come, so that’s all I got to say,” the caller identified as a Democrat named John said.

Epshteyn reacted, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Now you’ve got people on your air threatening our lives? Is that what it is, Jesse?” Epshteyn asked when Holland attempted to move to the next caller.

“I don’t think we should keep going, we just had a caller call in that said shooting Trump supporters is right,” Epshteyn said. “Anybody who is a Democrat or independent should listen to what that gentlemen just said and realize where the Democrats are in this country. They’re threatening our lives. It is disgusting, it’s despicable and it’s criminal.”

more w/ video
https://amgreatness.com/2020/07/29/cspan-host-remains-silent-when-caller-threatens-a-lot-of-bloodshed-against-trump-supporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

"Lets go to Chris, from Oceanside!"