Author Topic: Fed-up Americans begin fighting back: Motorist beats on BLM street-blocker, screams, ‘get the F out  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Fed-up Americans begin fighting back: Motorist beats on BLM street-blocker, screams, ‘get the F out of my neighborhood’
July 27, 2020 | Jon Dougherty | Print Article

A video clip going viral on social media appears to show a motorist angrily approaching a line of demonstrators as they block a neighborhood street with their bikes and slugging one of them while he yelling at the protesters to clear the way.

“Keep pushing into residential neighborhoods, Antifa. Watch what happens when you keep disrupting normal people’s lives, blocking them from working, traveling, and getting to places. This is just a warning shot. It’s about to get a whole lot worse for you commies,” Twitter user “Click” noted in a post featuring the video.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/27/fed-up-americans-begin-fighting-back-motorist-beats-on-blm-street-blocker-screams-get-the-f-out-of-my-neighborhood-952367

Offline skeeter

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd prefer a bunch of guys like THAT sitting in the Pubbie seats of the House and Senate... than most of the ones who are sitting there right now...

Offline verga

Yeah I called this at 9:00 am this morning.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdinVA

They looked dumbfounded.... surprised someone would fight back.