Author Topic: Is Such A Thing Even Possible???  (Read 500 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Is Such A Thing Even Possible???
« on: July 29, 2020, 12:57:03 am »

Our reality each day is being stretched.  And none of it could happen without a complicit mainstream media.

I wanted to see if there would be any interest in discussing theories.  Yes, even Conspiracy Theories.

For example,

*****  I submit that the WUHAN virus is absolutely controlled and is being released strategically through important States leading up to the election,

It is also injected into the HVAC system on the team plane or bus of the Florida Marlins in order to disrupt the 60 game, 16 playoff team "Sandlot Season".

Is Such a Thing Even Possible?

YES!!!    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Re: Is Such A Thing Even Possible???
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 12:59:50 am »
I've stated it before; Biden and Where's Hunter? have financial ties with China and they are involved in inflicting this pandemic on the U.S. in order to destroy the economy and win the election. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 01:02:30 am »
I've stated it before; Biden and Where's Hunter? have financial ties with China and they are involved in inflicting this pandemic on the U.S. in order to destroy the economy and win the election.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 01:11:48 am »
   I went to see my ol lady in Rehab today it was a 165 mile round trip. I was amazed at the people driving the interstate (windows up or down in 100 degree Texas temperature) wearing masks inside their cars. 

We are screwed.

(She said she's stay since I said I'm leaving here without you)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 12:44:05 am »
I am almost convinced that the riots/protests are providing a cover for biological dispersal of the virus, will all the noise, explosions, fire and gas dispersal no one would ever realize another spray in the air.
I do not understand how 5000 people can be infected via causal person to person contact and then the number of new cases goes down daily after a that spike.  If you have 5000 newly infected people who have contact with another 5000 or 10,000 people, and if the virus is really contagious, then the number of new cases should  climb steadily.
Something just does not make sense but I have no medical knowledge so feel free to bash.. lol

Offline Practical

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 12:04:56 pm »
When it comes to the government, as to the answer of 'Is such a thing even possible', it's yes, the answer is yes. There really is no crazy scenario you could dream up that I would poo-poo...lol. Granted, I am a CT sort of guy, but I never underestimate the gullibility of large groups of people. I am be no means the 'smartest person in the room', I just understand mob think.
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 12:08:12 pm »

Keep at it. You will have a dream about what would cause the early predictor of death not be followed by the established trend of deaths.

It is simple. There is something wrong with the early predictor, and likely that something is human behavior. Those so convinced about massive death that they ease and increase the numbers higher and higher.

When the infected number is higher than those actually infected, that measure is of no meaning. Discontinue its use, or ignore anyone talking about it.

In short they are rigging the numbers. I see it in Lucas County Ohio. At the front end of the gearing up of hospitals I saw the actual situation at hospital entry on 4 separate occasions. The news reported overflow at hospitals, but on my visits, there were less and less administrators doing triage. Less hospital
personnel, and less police but the news continued to talk up overflow.

If there isn't a valid predictor measure, go by actual deaths. That number continues to fall.

Oh. Quit listening to liars.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 12:31:30 pm »
The "conspiracy" I subscribe to is that the media is sowing panic by treating daily infection counts the way the media of an earlier day whipped up citizens by counting the days of the Iranian hostage crisis.   

It was never the goal to eradicate the virus,  although it's obviously the goal to eradicate President Trump.  In this morning's Philadelphia Inquirer, the lead story breathlessly informed the reader of increased infection rates and quoted the governor of New Jersey as saying when you have an indoor gathering, you've "invited the coronavirus".     But it was only toward the end of the story that the key fact was revealed - hospitalizations are down.

So folks who get sick will have a hospital bed if necessary.   That means there's no crisis -  except that Gov. Murphy threatened to delay yet again indoor dining at restaurants, forcing more businesses over the brink and thousands into continued unemployment.

The end of the crisis will come after November if the correct election result is obtained.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 06:24:36 pm »

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If the Democrats sweep on November 3rd, how long before the entire Trump Presidency will be declared illegit? 

All judges confirmed are recalled? 

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: