Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta ‘Protesters’ Embedded Nails into Fireworks, Leaked FBI Document States  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bob Price 27 Jul 2020

A federal law enforcement document reviewed by Breitbart Texas reports that “protesters” who attacked the Atlanta Field Office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) embedded nails into commercial-grade fireworks. The devices were reportedly discovered after the protest ended Sunday morning.

Breitbart Texas reviewed an FBI “activity alert” regarding the use of modified fireworks during the demonstrations in Atlanta, which began on July 25. The alert states that approximately 100 to 200 people dressed in dark clothing, backpacks, goggles, and helmets approached the ICE office in Atlanta. The subjects reportedly carried shields, bats, and large sticks.

Following the attack that left 20 broken windows, “bomb technicians discovered commercial grade fireworks with nails embedded in the mortar shell,” the document reads.

Images of the modified fireworks show multiple large nails embedded in the devices.

Organizers called on people to come out in “solidarity” with the “Freedom Fighters” of Portland, Breitbart Texas reported. A video tweeted from Atlanta shows multiple fireworks exploding around the doors and windows.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/07/27/exclusive-atlanta-protesters-embedded-nails-into-fireworks-fbi-document-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Didnt you get the memo?  There are criminals opening their businesses during the Pandemic.  This is page 10 stuff.  (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a simple,but fool-proof plan to stop that sort of nonsense.

1: Have the ground commanders yell "Stop!" through his bullhorn

2: Have him then :"Drop everything in your hands,or we will shoot!" though the bullhorn.

3: Yell,"shoot!",no bullhorn needed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete, a moment as you describe is coming.
All that remains to be seen is the place, and the time it happens.

I hope that after it occurs, Mr. Trump will heed the advice of Henry Bowman:
"After the first one, all the rest are free..."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:55:29 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline verga

The Mccloskey's were either the tip of the iceberg, or the warning shot, take your pick. Eventually the liberals are going to push someone just one step to far. Like I said about these morons wanting to come into the suburbs and rural areas. These folks dress in Camo and sit in trees for hours just for the chance to shoot something.Quite a few have also had previous military training. I just don't see it going in the rioters favor.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

The Mccloskey's were either the tip of the iceberg, or the warning shot, take your pick. Eventually the liberals are going to push someone just one step to far. Like I said about these morons wanting to come into the suburbs and rural areas. These folks dress in Camo and sit in trees for hours just for the chance to shoot something.Quite a few have also had previous military training. I just don't see it going in the rioters favor.
Think of the nicest suburbs in your city or a city near you. I used to live in St. Louis, and where the McCloskeys live isn't even in the suburbs, it's an island of elegant old homes smack dab in St. Louis City limits. But there are some St. Louis suburbs out in St. Louis County where lots of rich folk  live, and I can see the mob invading: Ladue, Clayton, Town and Country, Chesterfield. Same in my actual hometown of Pittsburgh. What will the folks of Fox Chapel (where one of Teresa Heinz Kerry's mansions is located), Upper St. Clair, Mount Lebanon do when BLM shows up on their doorsteps?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Think of the nicest suburbs in your city or a city near you. I used to live in St. Louis, and where the McCloskeys live isn't even in the suburbs, it's an island of elegant old homes smack dab in St. Louis City limits. But there are some St. Louis suburbs out in St. Louis County where lots of rich folk  live, and I can see the mob invading: Ladue, Clayton, Town and Country, Chesterfield. Same in my actual hometown of Pittsburgh. What will the folks of Fox Chapel (where one of Teresa Heinz Kerry's mansions is located), Upper St. Clair, Mount Lebanon do when BLM shows up on their doorsteps?
Before or after they Shite their pants?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.