Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 107600 times)

rangerrebew

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #450 on: September 11, 2020, 02:22:34 pm »
 September 10, 2020
Top Oregon Democrat's legislative director arrested at Portland riot for interfering with police officer

Dave Urbanski

The legislative director for the Democratic speaker of Oregon's House of Representatives was arrested at a riot in Portland, Oregon, last weekend for interfering with a police officer, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

What are the details?

Kristina Narayan, 29, was arrested along with 58 others during a riot that began Saturday night and continued into Sunday morning, the paper said, citing a Portland Police Bureau report.

Narayan has worked for House Speaker Tina Kotek since 2016, the Free Beacon said. Kotek represents northeast Portland, Townhall reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/top-oregon-democrat-staffer-arrested-riots

rangerrebew

« Reply #451 on: September 11, 2020, 02:35:34 pm »

Portland, Ore., Mayor Bans Police Use Of Tear Gas
September 10, 2020

Today, Mayor Wheeler issued a directive to the Portland Police Bureau (PPB), directing the PPB to end the use of CS gas for crowd control.

It’s time for everyone to reduce the violence in our community. We all want change. We all have the opportunity and obligation to create change. We all want to focus on the fundamental issue at hand – justice for Black people and all people of color.

That’s why, as Police Commissioner, effective immediately and until further notice, I am directing the Portland Police to end the use of CS gas for crowd control.

https://breaking911.com/portland-ore-mayor-bans-police-use-of-tear-gas/

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #452 on: September 11, 2020, 03:07:31 pm »
September 10, 2020

Today, Mayor Wheeler issued a directive to the Portland Police Bureau (PPB), directing the PPB to end the use of CS gas for crowd control.

@rangerrebew

THAT will teach them to mess with HIM!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #453 on: September 11, 2020, 04:25:57 pm »
Poster's note:
I'm not sure if the moderators will permit this article to be posted.
If not, so be it. But it's pertinent and relevant to this discussion.
I am purposely making the URL "non-clickable". If you want to read the source article, I trust you are "wise 'nough 'bout the net" to know what to do.

amren.com/features/2020/09/why-america-has-gone-mad/
(add "https://www." ahead of above)

Why America Has Gone Mad
Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, September 1, 2020

EXCERPT:
Since the Civil Rights era, race rioters have been almost exclusively black. In the 1992 Rodney King riots, Hispanics joined in the looting, but whites did not. A few whites were on the fringes in Ferguson in 2014 and Baltimore in 2015, but since George Floyd, some of the worst, most persistent rioting has been in majority-white cities: Minneapolis (64 percent white), Seattle (66 percent), Portland (77 percent), and most recently Kenosha, Wisconsin (67 percent). Blacks are certainly taking part in large numbers and are often the first through a broken store window, but these cities would be much calmer — some might have seen no violence at all — without berserker whites. White anarchists and “antifa” often spark the violence, but their role is like that of the Weather Underground in the 1960s and ’70s: They are a violent fringe that gets attention but that has hardly any effect on broader currents of opinion.

The larger shift in white thinking and behavior has created a bitter cleavage in American society that has taken on a religious intensity. It is leading towards antagonism and violence on a scale not seen since the Civil War. I have seen nothing like it in 30 years of carefully observing American race relations.

The change in white thinking is an intellectual revolution brought by ideas that had been quarantined in universities but spread to the whole country. The most important one sounds innocuous — a new definition of “racism” — but it is turning the country inside out.

Americans used to think racism meant deliberate acts of hostility to others because of race, and that once Americans stopped doing those things, there would be justice and harmony. Not anymore. Robin DeAngelo, today’s hottest anti-racist guru, scoffs at what she calls, “The simplistic idea that racism is limited to individual intentional acts committed by unkind people.” Whites may have no animus towards non-whites but “the ubiquitous socializing power of white supremacy cannot be avoided. The messages circulate 24-7.” Thus, even the best intentioned whites uphold white supremacy whether they want to or not: “White progressives do indeed uphold and perpetrate racism.”

More at URL above...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #454 on: September 11, 2020, 05:01:52 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #455 on: September 11, 2020, 05:17:34 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2020, 08:40:45 pm »
September 10, 2020

It’s time for everyone to reduce the violence in our community. We all want change. We all have the opportunity and obligation to create change. We all want to focus on the fundamental issue at hand – justice for Black people and all people of color.

That’s why, as Police Commissioner, effective immediately and until further notice, I am directing the Portland Police to end the use of CS gas for crowd control.

Well, sh*t. I guess they're down to the old napalm stock. VX would get the job done, too. 

But better yet, find the means to shatter the cocktails while they are still getting ready to throw them, and pick them up at the burn unit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2020, 09:22:05 pm »
Well, sh*t. I guess they're down to the old napalm stock. VX would get the job done, too. 

But better yet, find the means to shatter the cocktails while they are still getting ready to throw them, and pick them up at the burn unit.

@Smokin Joe

They are desperate to suck Trump into sending troops so they can blame the whole thing on him.

These "riots" were a planned trap from Day One. They hoped he would get all "macho" to prove how tough he was and send in troops or federal marshalls on day one so he could take the blame from the start.

He didn't do it,it has dragged on for months now,and the blame is all on them and they have no idea what to do about it other than double-down on the violence.

This may well be the mine that "sinks" the Dim ship .

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2020, 10:57:06 pm »
I know the original story is from July, but "rightwingwatch.org" has now taken offense at Andy Ngo's reporting on this nut.

Trans woman who boasts of having 'female penis' arrested at Portland Antifa riot
July 15, 2020 2:44 PM

A 21-year-old transsexual woman was arrested by federal authorities in Portland, Ore. at an Antifa riot.

Benjamin "Miriam" Eagles Wood-Pavicich was charged with assaulting a federal officer on July 6 outside the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse.  ...

Ms. Wood-Pavicich is from Tucson, Ariz. but is studying at Reed College, a prestigious private liberal arts college in Portland. ...

When not posting about anarchist politics and her hatred of law enforcement, Ms. Wood-Pavicich inquired frequently about sexual advice.

"What is your experience with erections after starting [hormone replacement therapy]?" She asked a subreddit forum last year. "Do you have any advice on what to do if I cannot get or stay hard?" In a later post, she talked about having a "female penis."

"In my view my penis does not conflict with [being male to female] at all. It’s part of my body and I am female so my penis is a female sex organ," she wrote.  ...

The Post Millennial

:2barf:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #459 on: September 12, 2020, 12:46:59 am »
I know the original story is from July, but "rightwingwatch.org" has now taken offense at Andy Ngo's reporting on this nut.

The Post Millennial

:2barf:

@mountaineer

Why is that after reading that,the very first thought that popped into my head was "liberal arts degree,this creature is going to become a public school teacher."?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #460 on: September 12, 2020, 12:48:16 am »
September 10, 2020

Meanwhile, molotov cocktails being thrown at the police.

What type of madman throttles law enforcement this way?

Must be a Democrat.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #461 on: September 12, 2020, 01:01:04 am »
Meanwhile, molotov cocktails being thrown at the police.

What type of madman throttles law enforcement this way?

Must be a Democrat.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I hope that someone with an actual memory,which rules me out,keeps track of these mayors and posts what kind of jobs they get after leaving office,and who hired them.

I am going out on a limb here and guess that none of them will be going hungry.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #462 on: September 12, 2020, 06:01:33 am »
@IsailedawayfromFR

I hope that someone with an actual memory,which rules me out,keeps track of these mayors and posts what kind of jobs they get after leaving office,and who hired them.

I am going out on a limb here and guess that none of them will be going hungry.
They should be joined together to help the environment by picking up trash and snapple bottles and the like along the roadside...with appropriate armed supervision, of course!

(Shakin' that bush, Boss!)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #463 on: September 12, 2020, 07:16:05 am »
Saw the DRUDGE headline regarding Oregon's raging forest fires.

Dear Lord, forgive me for ROTFLMAO!   

They want to "Burn it Down"? 

Dear Lord, give them sustained 45 mph winds in the direction of Portland and I'll say the Rosary...if I could only remember the Apostles' Creed.   :smokin:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #464 on: September 12, 2020, 10:01:59 am »
Saw the DRUDGE headline regarding Oregon's raging forest fires.

Dear Lord, forgive me for ROTFLMAO!   

They want to "Burn it Down"? 

Dear Lord, give them sustained 45 mph winds in the direction of Portland and I'll say the Rosary...if I could only remember the Apostles' Creed.   :smokin:
Unfortunately, the fires are in the more conservative east end of the state. The small towns getting threatened or even wiped out are far more conservative than Portland ever was.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #465 on: September 12, 2020, 12:23:39 pm »
Unfortunately, the fires are in the more conservative east end of the state. The small towns getting threatened or even wiped out are far more conservative than Portland ever was.
My former pastor now lives in a very rural - and conservative - area of eastern Washington. He's posted photos on Facebook of all the smoke over his town. Scary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #466 on: September 12, 2020, 10:45:20 pm »
a bunch of losers...

Portland Mugshots: Several Arrestees, Including Serial Offenders, Released

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/portland-mugshots-several-arrestees-including-serial-offenders-released/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #467 on: September 12, 2020, 10:52:20 pm »
My former pastor now lives in a very rural - and conservative - area of eastern Washington. He's posted photos on Facebook of all the smoke over his town. Scary.
https://www.khq.com/news/town-of-malden-in-whitman-county-burns-to-the-ground/article_da9e3f70-f167-11ea-a099-b38efc99f6b7.html?fbclid=IwAR0IwkxaFM4xy8HTwcxyeVMDnFSt4p9_-_94llARXMFtIS_KcPQuYNO3-vU

In places the impact is devastating: 80 percent of Malden, WA burned.

Drone video to 2:51of the town's remains.

https://www.khq.com/fires/video-drone-footage-captures-widespread-destruction-in-malden/video_9921ddd0-f3b1-11ea-8019-ef4903fb7891.html

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #468 on: September 13, 2020, 12:34:21 pm »

Several protesters in Portland have been arrested over the last week following night after night of demonstrations, which saw activists hurling projectiles at officers and disrupting public transportation in the area.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has firsthand experience with Antifa, provided an updated list of arrestees in Portland, many of whom were released without bail — a common theme through the 100+ days of protests:

http://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/portland-mugshots-several-arrestees-including-serial-offenders-released/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suggest making lemonade from these lemons.

Treat the releases the same as child molestors 'released' into the common prison population.  Take Andy's info and use the arrest records to find them and 'BLEEP' them with Extreme Prejudice.  Set THEIR houses and cars on fire when you're done.

If it's 'civil' war they want...give it to them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #469 on: September 13, 2020, 01:49:07 pm »

Several protesters in Portland have been arrested over the last week following night after night of demonstrations, which saw activists hurling projectiles at officers and disrupting public transportation in the area.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has firsthand experience with Antifa, provided an updated list of arrestees in Portland, many of whom were released without bail — a common theme through the 100+ days of protests:

http://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/portland-mugshots-several-arrestees-including-serial-offenders-released/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suggest making lemonade from these lemons.

Treat the releases the same as child molestors 'released' into the common prison population.  Take Andy's info and use the arrest records to find them and 'BLEEP' them with Extreme Prejudice.  Set THEIR houses and cars on fire when you're done.

If it's 'civil' war they want...give it to them.

@DCPatriot

Misty Dawn Poole-Bohannon was arrested today in Portland, Ore. & charged with trespass and interfering with public transportation. https://t.co/duH9CGESJX #PortlandMugshots pic.twitter.com/ChodvLEXOR

Meanwhile,there are no reports as to the whereabouts of her sister "Granola Pancake Pool-Bohannon" or her brother "Peace Warrior Pool-Bohannon".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #470 on: September 13, 2020, 01:53:48 pm »

She looks like she passed out drunk at a Fraternity party....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #471 on: September 13, 2020, 01:55:04 pm »
@DCPatriot

Meanwhile,there are no reports as to the whereabouts of her sister "Granola Pancake Pool-Bohannon" or her brother "Peace Warrior Pool-Bohannon".

@sneakypete

LOL! 

I think smart phones and social media are the cause of this 'civil war'.

Look at these cretins' police photos... they'll never afford to own BMWs or a Viking Stove and they're letting all of us know.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #472 on: September 14, 2020, 12:29:48 am »
I guess we are the hook to clean this up

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q8oxgn4xrso
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #473 on: September 14, 2020, 01:11:10 am »
She looks like she passed out drunk at a Fraternity party....

Frat boys would have smeared a few beaten eggs on her hair and topped it with rice krispies.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #474 on: September 14, 2020, 01:22:22 am »
Frat boys would have smeared a few beaten eggs on her hair and topped it with rice krispies.

Right after hitting up a few Sharpies....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: