Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105667 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 06:50:28 pm »
Sounds "peaceful" to me....

What's next? Goats heads on pikes & drinking the blood of virgins?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 07:47:59 pm »
They burned a pig's head the previous night (after topping it with a police cap).
July 31, 2020
Rioters leave grisly threat for police outside Portland Justice Center: a burned, decapitated pig's head with a police hat
A warning, or a threat?

Rioters left a bizarre message to police in Portland, Oregon, in the shape of a decapitated pig's head wearing a police hat, set on fire and placed on an American flag.

The fiery anti-cop threat was left Thursday evening at the Justice Center. Videos of the severed pig head were circulated on social media. ...
More at The Blaze
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:04:39 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2020, 10:03:03 pm »

Portland protester outed by his own grandmother after she identified him as alleged 'bomber' seen in videos: report
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protester-outed-grandmother-alleged-bomber
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2020, 10:04:30 pm »
Grandma needs to slap the shit out of this anarchist!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2020, 10:15:14 pm »

Portland protester outed by his own grandmother after she identified him as alleged 'bomber' seen in videos: report

"Hey!  He's....purty!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2020, 07:37:50 am »

One way to get him out of the basement--and keep him out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2020, 07:39:01 am »
"Hey!  He's....purty!!"
Likely "non-binary" and one of the 55 other genders (or however many they have ginned up now).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 07:39:52 am »

Yes. And yes, I am serious.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 07:41:24 am »
Yes. And yes, I am serious.
Pretty close now, if their bosses haven't been there already.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2020, 07:42:52 am »
Grandma needs to slap the shit out of this anarchist!

Only because his daddy didn't. If my old man found out I had been out breaking other people's things... Hoo boy. I surely would not want to be around for that one.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2020, 07:44:19 am »
Only because his daddy didn't. If my old man found out I had been out breaking other people's things... Hoo boy. I surely would not want to be around for that one.
Might not be for long... ****slapping

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2020, 07:44:39 am »
Pretty close now, if their bosses haven't been there already.

You would be surprised to find out how even your own have been trained into paganism... Modern pop culture is flatly evil... Right all the way down to Walt friggin Disney.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2020, 07:53:49 am »
You would be surprised to find out how even your own have been trained into paganism... Modern pop culture is flatly evil... Right all the way down to Walt friggin Disney.
I see an incredible amount of it, but Disney is one of those channels that hasn't been on in my house for well over a decade. If it has their hoof print on it, I avoid it. Getting harder to do...

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2020, 08:02:03 am »
One way to get him out of the basement--and keep him out.

Me thinks this kid is trouble and has been for some time...

Quote from: article
Fox said her grandson is currently on probation for a felony conviction when he was a minor, the Daily Mail reported. She said he spent the past two years at the Rogue Valley Youth Correctional Facility in southern Oregon and recently talked of turning his life around and getting a job at Amazon.

I get the feeling a lot of these youths are cons that are just ticked they got caught and want to fight the system because they didn't get away with all the crap they wanted to do.

Throw in drugs in the mix.... mad little anarchy twirps.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:05:28 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2020, 08:33:20 am »
I see an incredible amount of it, but Disney is one of those channels that hasn't been on in my house for well over a decade. If it has their hoof print on it, I avoid it. Getting harder to do...

That's right.

One of the things I gleaned from my sojourn into 'black folks listening to country music' is an obverse look back into rap culture... One I wouldn't have otherwise...

Now, my judgement is made on what the rappers are saying, so it is subjective and anecdotal I suppose, but when multiple gals swoon over country love songs, saying rap just don't have that, you have to take em at their word. They are brought to tears by love songs. They are brought to tears by the gospel sung in country songs (Josh Turner's 'Long Black Train' being a fine example)... To see these simple everyday things as remarkable is remarkable in its own right.

Evil being good, and good being evil... I have heard of that somewhere.

Take a ride through occultic symbolism and your eyes will fly open. Nearly every corporate logo is thus derived.  Look at the mechanics of government with a familiarity toward the occult - The Apotheosis of George Washington is  a great start - Understand why our dead officials are laid in state how and where they are... It will simply blow your mind. And that is but the tip of that particular iceberg.

The more you see the more you know, and next thing, you can see it active and alive, nearly everywhere.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2020, 12:56:39 pm »

The young lad has a grandmother trying to straighten out the boy's life. She doesn't want a bomb thrower, arsonist, or thief as a grandson. The young lad could also use an ass whipping. With a horse whip if necessary.

Slide Rule
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

rangerrebew

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2020, 01:04:56 pm »

FAIL: ANTIFA Terrorist Attempts To Shoot Firework At Portland Courthouse, Shoots Back In His Face [VIDEO]
Aug 1, 2020

A left-wing, ANTIFA terrorist tried to fire off what appeared to be a bottle rocket in the apparent direction of the federal courthouse in Portland on Friday night and it ignited in his face as he held onto it. Independent journalist Drew Hernandez captured the incident and posted a video of it on Twitter.

WATCH:

FAIL: ANTIFA THUG GETS OWNED BY HIS OWN EXPLOSIVE pic.twitter.com/E3q7J1bHl3

— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) August 1, 2020

The violence in Portland came as President Donald Trump announced late on Friday night that federal officers were not leaving the courthouse, which has been under violent attack for weeks, until safety was ensured.

https://100percentfedup.com/fail-antifa-terrorist-attempts-to-shoot-firework-at-portland-courthouse-shoots-back-in-his-face-video/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2020, 01:41:17 pm »
Portland sees 150-round shooting at apartment building, as crowds continue violent clashes with police
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protests-150-round-shooting-press-federal-pullout
Support the USO

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2020, 02:59:14 pm »
Okay...okay...okay... (Joe Pesci)

If they can obtain true firsthand video of said protestors burning bibles, why shouldn't the POTUS choose that 'hill to to die on'?
Send in Special Forces to eliminate them.

@DCPatriot

Not only no,but HELL NO! Special Forces is a unit in the US Army,NOT domestic police. Any politician that tries to use them as a political tool is likely to find they turn on him.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2020, 02:59:57 pm »

@skeeter

Well,one of those is possible.

Offline AL

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2020, 03:43:37 pm »
"With the area outside a federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., looking like a war zone, as radical anarchists and other hard-left revolutionaries do battle on a nightly basis, the Trump administration is not about to back down.
In fact, the effort to protect the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse from being burned to the ground is being intensified, as the administration is sending in additional federal agents, according to the Washington Post."

Shades of Ft. Sumter.
Can the federals hold 'er...?

Sumter was a wake up call for Lincoln.  Will Trump wake up and acknowledge this is an overthrow of government and have the gut's to bring in regular troops to clean up this mess? 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2020, 03:54:28 pm »
Sumter was a wake up call for Lincoln.  Will Trump wake up and acknowledge this is an overthrow of government and have the gut's to bring in regular troops to clean up this mess?

Is Portland another 'Sumter'?

Having virtually 'Instant' access to breaking news reaching 340 Million so-called Americans, it's a fair comparison. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2020, 04:05:45 pm »
Is Portland another 'Sumter'?

Having virtually 'Instant' access to breaking news reaching 340 Million so-called Americans, it's a fair comparison.

It is, and if the Rats in charge of Portland and Oregon allow the Federal Courthouse to be taken and held by a belligerent force like anarchists, there will be a Fort Sumter-like slap in the face to the rest of the Union.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2020, 04:14:11 pm »
Overthrow of government.
HaHaHaHa, Hell yes it is.
You think all those government worms are going to simply stand by for this?
Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, I don't care.
Let's get this thing done already!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2020, 04:28:11 pm »
It is, and if the Rats in charge of Portland and Oregon allow the Federal Courthouse to be taken and held by a belligerent force like anarchists, there will be a Fort Sumter-like slap in the face to the rest of the Union.

@Cyber Liberty

"ALLOW"????

Hell,they helped plan it and encouraged it!

Face it,the Federal Government is their enemy that prevents the communist city council from going "full red".

*I* say we just pull out the federal troops and let it happen. What better way to "kill communism in America" than let a leftist city go "full commie" and live with the results?

No federal aid,no state aid,no welfare,no FDIC backing of the local bank branches,and no SS or federal retirement checks be sent there or cashed there.