Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105688 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #875 on: April 20, 2021, 01:15:55 pm »
No. The other type of French.

Ah, you must mean this type:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #876 on: April 22, 2021, 01:40:30 pm »
This is the truth. Most cities of any size are run by Democrats - none of whom dares say anything negative about Antifa/BLM.
Peace Promoter Poso
@JackPosobiec
Antifa now has the support of the leadership of nearly every major US city
9:11 AM · Apr 22, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #877 on: April 22, 2021, 11:28:52 pm »
Ah, you must mean this type:

Thatzit!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #878 on: April 23, 2021, 10:35:58 pm »
Riot tonight in Portland! Be there or be square!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #879 on: April 24, 2021, 12:32:08 am »
Riot tonight in Portland! Be there or be square!

"Be Water?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #880 on: April 24, 2021, 11:46:52 am »
"Be water" means try to blend in, try to slip through any obstacles unobtrusively - or something like that.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #881 on: April 24, 2021, 12:10:15 pm »
To the surprise of absolutely no one:
March Becomes a Riot Northwest Neighborhood

April 24, 2021 00:23

A march in the Northwest District Neighborhood became a riot when participants began blocking streets, breaking windows, applying graffiti, and pushed their way into a restaurant.

The event, which was billed on social media as an "autonomous demonstration," began in Couch Park at about 9:00p.m. with about 75 people mostly dressed in all black, or "bloc" attire designed to make it difficult for police to identify lawbreakers. The group began marching in the streets about 9:15p.m., and within 15 minutes reports of broken windows and graffiti came in. Some members of the group briefly forced their way into a tavern/restaurant in the 2200 block of Northwest Hoyt Street, then other participants followed them in and pulled them out. A resident who was taking video of the march had a rock thrown through his window. Graffiti was applied on a Tri Met bus shelter and a Moroccan restaurant at Northwest 21st Avenue and Northwest Northrup Street (photos).  ...
Portland Police press release

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #882 on: April 24, 2021, 01:34:59 pm »
"Be water" means try to blend in, try to slip through any obstacles unobtrusively - or something like that.

Isn't that the opposite of "demonstrate" or "protest?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #883 on: April 24, 2021, 02:17:48 pm »
Isn't that the opposite of "demonstrate" or "protest?"

Not to these people.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #884 on: April 24, 2021, 02:55:30 pm »
Apr 23, 2021 8:46 PM EST
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler declares WAR on Antifa, tells public to dox people dressed in all black

'Let’s make them hurt a little bit. . . . I’m also asking for your help to make a stand and take our city back.'

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-declares-war-on-antifa-tells-public-to-dox-people-dressed-in-all-black
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #885 on: April 24, 2021, 02:58:12 pm »
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler declares WAR on Antifa, tells public to dox people dressed in all black

'Let’s make them hurt a little bit. . . . I’m also asking for your help to make a stand and take our city back.'

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-declares-war-on-antifa-tells-public-to-dox-people-dressed-in-all-black

:mauslaff:
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #886 on: April 25, 2021, 04:40:07 am »

more

Wow, what happened to him? Testicular transplant?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #887 on: April 25, 2021, 04:41:30 am »
Maybe he finally figured out that the 'ideas' aren't going to put any money in his coffers.

Maybe his Soros check was late...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #888 on: April 25, 2021, 04:42:06 am »
Maybe he finally figured out that the 'ideas' aren't going to put any money in his coffers.

Maybe his Soros check was late...

Possibly. Or maybe Pantifa threatened him in some way?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #889 on: April 25, 2021, 04:43:38 am »
Possibly. Or maybe Pantifa threatened him in some way?

Could be.

They aren't loyal to anyone but themselves (individually, that is, I doubt they are even loyal to their group when push comes to shove.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #890 on: April 25, 2021, 04:44:25 am »
Could be.

They aren't loyal to anyone but themselves (individually, that is, I doubt they are even loyal to their group when push comes to shove.)

A lot of them claim to be anarchists. I can believe that anarchists aren't loyal to a group.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #891 on: April 25, 2021, 05:38:57 am »

@BassWrangler

I suspect it has to do with them chasing him out of his home. He thought that would only happen to OTHER people,not HIM.

Too little,too late. He is going to find out that it is now illegal to arrest not only anyone who is black,but anyone who is DRESSED in black.

If Johnny Cash were still alive,he would be safe.

As for me,I don't care if they drag him out of wherever he is hiding now,and hang him.

I think this is called "Reaping what you sow."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

« Reply #892 on: April 25, 2021, 05:44:16 am »
@BassWrangler

I suspect it has to do with them chasing him out of his home. He thought that would only happen to OTHER people,not HIM.

Too little,too late. He is going to find out that it is now illegal to arrest not only anyone who is black,but anyone who is DRESSED in black.

If Johnny Cash were still alive,he would be safe.

As for me,I don't care if they drag him out of wherever he is hiding now,and hang him.

I think this is called "Reaping what you sow."

I'd give my left nut to see them use the water canons on those clowns - right after they form their little cluster and deploy umbrellas.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #893 on: April 25, 2021, 06:35:13 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #894 on: April 25, 2021, 08:52:14 pm »
Bass boomed out:
"I'd give my left nut to see them use the water canons on those clowns - right after they form their little cluster and deploy umbrellas"

It's going to take something more than water cannons to make them go away... for good...

BassWrangler

« Reply #895 on: April 26, 2021, 01:12:58 am »
Bass boomed out:
"I'd give my left nut to see them use the water canons on those clowns - right after they form their little cluster and deploy umbrellas"

It's going to take something more than water cannons to make them go away... for good...

I think that repeated and consistent  use of water canons every time they form up to cause trouble would cause the bulk of them to stop the riots.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #896 on: April 26, 2021, 01:54:33 am »
I think that repeated and consistent  use of water canons every time they form up to cause trouble would cause the bulk of them to stop the riots.

@BassWrangler

I think so,too. They are fearless right now because they know they have nothing to fear.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #897 on: April 26, 2021, 02:16:15 am »
They ought to use steam like the Repel Boarders Drill in "The Sand Pebbles".

Online mountaineer

« Reply #898 on: April 26, 2021, 12:02:40 pm »
They might try shooting liquified manure at them. The smell probably would remind them of home.

BassWrangler

« Reply #899 on: April 26, 2021, 02:41:46 pm »
They might try shooting liquified manure at them. The smell probably would remind them of home.

That would be appropriate given they are known to throw water bottles filled with a mix of urine and feces.

But I bet it would be less effective than the water canons given many of them already smell bad.