Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105680 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #850 on: April 15, 2021, 07:46:17 pm »
@Smokin Joe

True,but all they had to do to avoid that was quit and go looking for a job elsewhere. They didn't do this because they can't stand the idea of living without having a badge to hide behind.
If they weren't more jackbooted and really were decent cops there are towns all across the US which could use decent LEOs, it's just that those smaller towns aren't going to offer the odds and ends that wives like in bigger cities, and it's an adjustment for those moving from the land of HOAs to someplace more free.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #851 on: April 16, 2021, 07:29:40 pm »
As if anyone needed an excuse to riot:
Man fatally shot by police in SE Portland park
Updated 12:26 PM; Today 10:23 AM

By Kale Williams | The Oregonian/OregonLive and Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive

Portland police shot and killed a man Friday morning in Lents Park after responding to reports of person with a gun, the bureau said.

Officers responded around 9:30 a.m. and confronted the man, police said. At least one officer fired, killing the man near a fence by the park’s ball field off Southeast 92nd Avenue.

The man who was killed was a white male in his 30s, according to three sources with knowledge of the investigation. The Oregonian/OregonLive is identifying the man’s race in light of social unrest prompted by police shootings of Black people. Recent shootings include Daunte Wright, who was killed by police in a Minneapolis suburb earlier this week, and two killings in Clark County in recent months. ...
*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #852 on: April 17, 2021, 12:39:44 pm »
Antifa set the Apple store on fire. https://twitter.com/i/status/1383376155357585410

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #853 on: April 17, 2021, 12:59:21 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Portland #Antifa clashes with BLM:
Antifa have called for the creation of an autonomous zone at the park where there was a police-involved shooting death of a reportedly armed man. Antifa also announced that BLM is banned from participating. Here’s why:

11:48 PM · Apr 16, 2021

Humility,Charity, Mercy, and Hope
@iesuchristusrex
Replying to @MrAndyNgo
Just so I am sure I am reading this correctly. The Anarchist group is saying this other group cannot come to there party because they are too out of control? Is that correct did I get that right?
12:00 AM · Apr 17, 2021

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1383266019368570883

Andy reports Antifa and BLM are at odds in Minneapolis, too.
:silly:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #854 on: April 17, 2021, 01:04:37 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #855 on: April 17, 2021, 01:36:04 pm »

Maybe they will go into an all our war, and do everybody some good.  A truly ironic, but perfect urban renewal initiative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #856 on: April 17, 2021, 01:37:59 pm »
Antifa Rioters Burn Portland Apple Store, Fire Guns from Cars

The irony continues.  Antifa attacks a store of the most "woke and liberal" company on earth.   (maybe outside Ben and Jerry's)  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #857 on: April 17, 2021, 03:03:17 pm »
The irony continues.  Antifa attacks a store of the most "woke and liberal" company on earth.   (maybe outside Ben and Jerry's)  :cool:
They attacked a Nike store, too. You just can't make this sh** up.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #858 on: April 17, 2021, 03:06:34 pm »
They attacked a Nike store, too. You just can't make this sh** up.

Funny..just shows you these hoodlums don't give a shit about these corporations *woke* stances...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #859 on: April 17, 2021, 03:20:53 pm »
Maybe they will go into an all our war, and do everybody some good.  A truly ironic, but perfect urban renewal initiative.

Demons don't get along with each other.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2021, 04:03:19 pm »
Demons don't get along with each other.

Before it gets to that, 'Antifa' will be donning red MAGA hats to feed the White Nationalist/Racist bullsh*t.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2021, 05:48:25 pm »

@mountaineer

What other outcome COULD there be when the power-mad left butts heads with the power-mad blacks for domination?

There was ALWAYS going to be violent confrontation between the two because there can be but ONE Maximum Leader,and the Black Maximum Leader will hate and want to persecute whites,even the "woke leftist whites".

No country can have more than one dictator at a time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2021, 05:50:51 pm »

@catfish1957

Let's face it,neither BLM or Antifa are known for logic. It's like even the males have PMS 7 days a week. They have the minds of children in the bodies of adults.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #863 on: April 18, 2021, 01:23:39 am »
Before it gets to that, 'Antifa' will be donning red MAGA hats to feed the White Nationalist/Racist bullsh*t.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
Arnauld Amalric

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #864 on: April 18, 2021, 01:50:47 am »
As long as we're doing Latin here:

Magnae clunes mihi placent, nec possum de hac re mentiri.

-Sir Mixus Alotus-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #865 on: April 18, 2021, 05:41:42 am »

-Sir Mixus Alotus-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #866 on: April 18, 2021, 01:50:50 pm »

-Sir Mixus Alotus-

@Hoodat

Inna Godda DeVita,bay-bay 

-Iron Maiden

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #867 on: April 18, 2021, 06:30:53 pm »
I don't now any Latin. I do know some French.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #868 on: April 18, 2021, 10:03:34 pm »
@catfish1957

Let's face it,neither BLM or Antifa are known for logic. It's like even the males have PMS 7 days a week. They have the minds of children in the bodies of adults.
@sneakypete
I'm just sight seeing here 888mouth  :whistle:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #869 on: April 19, 2021, 02:47:57 am »
I don't now any Latin. I do know some French.

J’aime les gros culs, et je ne peux pas mentir.

-Monsieur Mix Alot-

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #870 on: April 19, 2021, 12:05:18 pm »
J’aime les gros culs, et je ne peux pas mentir.

-Monsieur Mix Alot-

No. The other type of French.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #871 on: April 19, 2021, 12:10:48 pm »
Enough talk of rear ends - unless we're talking about Antifa, all of whom are horse's behinds.  :laugh:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #872 on: April 19, 2021, 01:32:55 pm »
Enough talk of rear ends - unless we're talking about Antifa, all of whom are horse's behinds.  :laugh:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #873 on: April 19, 2021, 03:22:59 pm »
 :facepalm:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #874 on: April 20, 2021, 12:57:39 pm »
The riots in Portland are a daily event. They claim they're doing it "for black lives," except when they damaged a Popeye's Chicken restaurant, the black folks were less than appreciative.
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
1h
A black Portlander is fed-up after #antifa destroyed the windows of the chicken restaurant during their riot overnight. Antifa say they are rioting “for black lives.” #PortlandMugshots
Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1384472012677124099
7:40 AM · Apr 20, 2021