Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105678 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2020, 05:35:37 pm »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:37:43 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2020, 06:10:49 pm »
Portland Police, Protesters Clash for 2nd Consecutive Night

7 Aug 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police and protesters in Portland, Oregon, have clashed for the second night in a row and the city’s police chief says the ongoing violence is harming the city’s image.

@mystery-ak

Ya think? I wonder what his first clue was?

The typical rioter is too stoopid to come in out of the rain,but you can bet your bippy this will only end after they push the police too far,and they open fire/return fire on the rioters,and a BUNCH of them boogers get killed or crippled by the gunfire,and then start whining about "police brutality".

The organizers don't give a squat for them because that was the goal to start out with,and NONE of THEM will get shot. They will just return the next day with a fresh crowd of gullible fools.

The left is determined to start a revolution in order to prevent the election from happening.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2020, 06:16:15 pm »
@mystery-ak

The typical rioter is too stoopid to come in out of the rain,but you can bet your bippy this will only end after they push the police too far,and they open fire/return fire on the rioters,and a BUNCH of them boogers get killed or crippled by the gunfire,and then start whining about "police brutality".

The organizers don't give a squat for them because that was the goal to start out with,and NONE of THEM will get shot. They will just return the next day with a fresh crowd of gullible fools.

The left is determined to start a revolution in order to prevent the election from happening.

Sometimes when they venture out, I think they are looking for martyrs.  How better than to attack a 'burb and out a few dozen armed patriots. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2020, 06:17:01 pm »
Antifa's commando raids outside scope of fortification is a sign of a confirmation of a deeply entrenched and confident miltarilized unit.

Time to squish these roaches while we have a chance.

@catfish1957

You can be sure there are police intelligence units working there uncover to take photos and gather names of the leadership. Most likely some intelligence officers from some organizations with "more shadow",too.

The info might just be filed for "later study" if things calm down,or covertly acted on if things  burst loose.

Little do this little cretins know,but even the "street leadership" that are on-site and passing out the marching orders will be rounded up or executed where found if the left wins. Think about it for a minute. WHY would the left be willing to allow known anarchists to roam free after they take over? The ONE thing they do not believe in most of all is individual freedoms for their serfs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2020, 06:20:00 pm »
Antifa throw paint and berate brave elderly women who came to defend Portland police

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/07/antifa-throw-paint-and-berate-brave-elderly-women-who-came-to-defend-portland-police-956745

@mystery-ak

Takes a brave brutha to attack an elderly white woman all by himself,with only a helmet and body armor to protect himself from her fingernails.

Of course,the 300 bystanders backing him probably helped him get his courage up enough to try it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2020, 06:21:53 pm »
BTW,am I the only one to remember that it was only a short time ago it was illegal to wear masks in public?

When were all those laws repealed? I don't remember it happening,do you?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2020, 08:15:57 pm »
And a "Kudos" moment  for Mr. Andy Ngo......

Without his photo/film journalism a lot of these crimes and heinous acts would have gone undocumented.   :hands:

Agree 100%

Ian Miles Cheong is another one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2020, 09:44:52 am »
And a "Kudos" moment  for Mr. Andy Ngo......

Without his photo/film journalism a lot of these crimes and heinous acts would have gone undocumented.   :hands:
:yowsa: pointing-up  THIS!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2020, 09:46:22 am »
@mystery-ak

I am of a mind that when the time comes, take the attitude we did when duck hunting.

Don't leave any 'cripples'.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2020, 09:47:56 am »
@mystery-ak

Takes a brave brutha to attack an elderly white woman all by himself,with only a helmet and body armor to protect himself from her fingernails.

Of course,the 300 bystanders backing him probably helped him get his courage up enough to try it.
That was someone's grandma. It ain't over. That was just round one. Don't F*ck with Grandma.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2020, 03:50:21 pm »
That was someone's grandma. It ain't over. That was just round one. Don't F*ck with Grandma.

FACTS. If she's anything like mine was, or my mother for that matter, shes got some long tall grandsons that will take exception. He better watch his back... forever. That kind of thing is never forgiven.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2020, 07:13:12 pm »
Police: Rioters Throw Rocks, Chunks of Concrete at Portland Officers

Protesters reportedly threw rocks and chunks of concrete at Portland officers Friday night after authorities declared an unlawful assembly.

“Despite the public address announcements, the crowd continued to block traffic on East Burnside Street and several continued to trespass on the Kelly Building property,” the Portland Police Bureau (PPB) said in a news release Saturday.

The release detailed the events:

At 10:05 p.m., certain members of the group began taking concrete pieces off of a retaining wall nearby the Kelly Building. These people then smashed the concrete on the ground into smaller pieces which were thrown at officers. Certain people in the crowd shined lasers at officers, which can cause permanent eye damage. Several public address announcements were made regarding this criminal behavior, however it continued for a couple more hours.

As the crowd continued to refuse to disperse from the area of the Kelly Building, targeted arrests were made. A person who was taken into custody was arrested wearing ballistic body armor (photo). Around 12 a.m., a vehicle was stopped and an occupant was arrested for shining a laser at the PPB’s air unit.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/08/08/police-rioters-throw-rocks-chunks-of-concrete-at-portland-officers/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2020, 07:35:25 pm »
We are going to be forced to make it a felony to purposely point one of those laser pointers at any human's eyes.

Before it's over,we are also going to have to make it a felony to purposely blind animals with a laser.

Or to even possess one.

Maybe someone can point out a legitimate reason to have one? If there is one,it's a mystery to me.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2020, 08:22:42 pm »
We are going to be forced to make it a felony to purposely point one of those laser pointers at any human's eyes.

Before it's over,we are also going to have to make it a felony to purposely blind animals with a laser.

Or to even possess one.

Maybe someone can point out a legitimate reason to have one? If there is one,it's a mystery to me.
To harass the cat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2020, 09:25:17 pm »
"What is it?" (or, name that tune)

A Fishrrman 1 minute video monologue with theme music:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOg1Z7bHcqG7VK43oe?e=reQVUu

(enlarge the player to fullscreen, or you can download it if you wish. Feel free to distribute!)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2020, 10:12:45 pm »
To harass the cat.

I have one of those powerful green ones I've seen the rioters using, and I'd never annoy a cat with one of those.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2020, 10:58:17 pm »
@mystery-ak

Simply...a piece of human debris who deserves all that is coming...

Eff that POS and all that support/protect that POS.  A reckoning is coming...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2020, 11:41:47 pm »

Or to even possess one.

It already is to mess with pointing one at aircraft. Especially on short final.

Because I want it, that's why (ok, it's a dismounted weapon sight, but the one I want is so much more...)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 11:43:14 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2020, 12:48:38 am »
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2020, 01:17:04 am »
Exclusive: Portland Cops Are Getting the Hell Out of Antifastan and Retiring in Record Numbers

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/08/08/exclusive-portland-cops-are-getting-the-hell-out-of-antifastan-and-retiring-in-record-numbers-n765835

By the time the month of August rolls off the calendar, there will have been a record number of Portland Police Bureau retirements. What that means is antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters’ demands that civil society  “defund the police” and get “the pigs,” appear to be working in Portland, Oregon.

The cops are tapping out.

Portland – Antifistan – is on pace to lose the most cops ever to retirement.

City misleaders screwing over police officers and police officers aren't passively taking it? Who could have foreseen that?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2020, 04:43:48 am »
City misleaders screwing over police officers and police officers aren't passively taking it? Who could have foreseen that?

yeah... wait till they figure out they need em again. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop in Portland/Seattle. After all the bad blood, and the city admin not having your back... A flat nope. Rebuilding their PD is gonna cost them a ridiculous rate.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2020, 04:49:48 am »
yeah... wait till they figure out they need em again. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop in Portland/Seattle. After all the bad blood, and the city admin not having your back... A flat nope. Rebuilding their PD is gonna cost them a ridiculous rate.
Police come back on one condition...then hand them the list who have to resign first.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2020, 04:50:48 am »

@roamer_1

I hadn't even thought about that,but they are going to have a hell of a time hiring new cops unless the entire city council is replaced with sane people,and that does not seem likely to happen.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2020, 04:59:59 am »
Police come back on one condition...then hand them the list who have to resign first.

They'd have to resign the whole damn lot of em, right down to the janitor.

By rights they should all be sitting in jail for failure to perform, and outright sedition. How the hell do you put your life on the line for folks like that?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2020, 05:01:18 am »
@roamer_1

I hadn't even thought about that,but they are going to have a hell of a time hiring new cops unless the entire city council is replaced with sane people,and that does not seem likely to happen.

@sneakypete
That Thin Blue Line is a band of brothers... You step on one, you step on all.