Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108056 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #700 on: January 07, 2021, 10:37:03 pm »
Should have served him cocktails...

@Smokin Joe

Yeah,that's what I meant to write.

Honestly!

Time to tune this crap out and return to the world of Peaky Blinders on Netflix.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 10:40:14 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #701 on: January 07, 2021, 10:43:34 pm »
Wheeler may have deserved it, but not from the leftists he coddled.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #702 on: January 07, 2021, 11:38:10 pm »
Another reason to avoid I-5 and take back roads.
When we drove from SoCal to Arlington, WA. we made sure to swing out and away from Portland and Seattle.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #703 on: January 08, 2021, 07:42:49 am »
@Smokin Joe

Yeah,that's what I meant to write.

Honestly!

Time to tune this crap out and return to the world of Peaky Blinders on Netflix.
Well, I was thinking the Russian ones that come in a bottle, en flambe'
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #704 on: January 08, 2021, 09:35:18 am »
Well, I was thinking the Russian ones that come in a bottle, en flambe'

@Smokin Joe

Shhhhh!

It won't be long now,probably less than 6 months,before people start getting arrested and given time for "threatening thoughts and words".

We all KNOW it's coming because such things are like sunlight to leftists. After all,when you can prosecute and imprison people for what they are thinking,you OWN them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #705 on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:37 am »
Wheeler may have deserved it, but not from the leftists he coddled.

@mountaineer

I disagree. WHO deserves it more than the butt-crack lickers that helped give birth to it?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #706 on: January 08, 2021, 10:07:03 am »
@Smokin Joe

Shhhhh!

It won't be long now,probably less than 6 months,before people start getting arrested and given time for "threatening thoughts and words".

We all KNOW it's coming because such things are like sunlight to leftists. After all,when you can prosecute and imprison people for what they are thinking,you OWN them.
Yeah, if they haven't turned the equivalent of ECHELON and CARNIVORE on the message boards and various forums yet, they'll be able to get Zuckerberg's fackcheckker machine, because it is really fast on keywords.

It's coming when people will have to talk carefully in whispered tones and worry about the "Karens" that were trained with the mask nonsense turning them in for thinking impure thoughts of liberty.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #707 on: January 08, 2021, 07:51:11 pm »
Nolte: Left-wing Antifa Terrorists Move into Portland Suburb to Attack Police Station

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/08/nolte-left-wing-antifa-terrorists-move-portland-suburb-attack-police-station/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #708 on: January 08, 2021, 08:45:53 pm »
Nolte: Left-wing Antifa Terrorists Move into Portland Suburb to Attack Police Station

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/08/nolte-left-wing-antifa-terrorists-move-portland-suburb-attack-police-station/
It is so past time to turn the militaries non lethal anti personnel devices on these animals. Maybe setup some industrial strength glue traps like the ones used to trap their smaller rat brethren.

And no I wouldn't be saddened if the animals were met with more lethal responses

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #709 on: January 13, 2021, 12:45:59 am »
WATCH: Antifa Forces Portland Bookstore Closure over Journalist’s Forthcoming Book

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/12/watch-antifa-forces-portland-bookstore-closure-over-journalists-forthcoming-book/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #710 on: January 13, 2021, 12:54:05 am »
They're still protesting long after Powell's Books already removed Andy Ngo's book from the shelves. Apparently, there's nothing else to do, so let's go protest anyway.  :whistle:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #711 on: January 16, 2021, 03:25:42 pm »
Portland ‘defund police’ activists have vandalized city commissioner’s home 7 times in 3 months
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/01/15/portland-defund-police-activists-vandalized-city-commissioners-home-7-times-3-months/
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #712 on: January 16, 2021, 03:48:27 pm »
They're still protesting long after Powell's Books already removed Andy Ngo's book from the shelves. Apparently, there's nothing else to do, so let's go protest anyway.  :whistle:

Powell Books is a Portland icon.  I'm surprised the city let them get away with this.  What next?  Voodoo Donuts?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #713 on: January 16, 2021, 05:36:46 pm »
Powell Books is a Portland icon.  I'm surprised the city let them get away with this.  What next?  Voodoo Donuts?

Hugely overrated donuts, but totally appropriate for a leftist city: lots of colors and decoration, but once you get down to business it's empty and unsatisfying.

I'll take a Top Pot Donuts maple bar any day over some sprinkle laden Voodoo Donuts creation.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #714 on: January 18, 2021, 11:16:19 pm »
Antifa try to stop police responding to armed man in downtown Portland
An Antifa mob tried to stop police from responding to an armed man threatening to harm others and himself in downtown Portland on Friday afternoon.
Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell
Jan 17, 2021
An Antifa mob tried to stop police from responding to an armed man threatening to harm others and himself in downtown Portland on Friday afternoon.

Officers from the Portland Police Bureau responded to calls to the 300 block area of Southwest 4th Avenue after a 30-year-old man reportedly jumped from the second story window of the apartment complex, pulled out a knife and brandished the blade at people and cars passing by. According to police, the unnamed man is schizophrenic and threatened to kill himself.

Portland Police sent in its Enhanced Crisis Intervention Team but was interrupted and threatened by hostile Antifa protesters who had already been gathering nearby at Powell’s Books calling for Andy Ngo’s upcoming book to be banned.

“The extra noise and distraction made it impossible for the specially trained officers to speak to the man,” said the Portland Police in a press statement. “Officers implored the crowd to stop interfering, but their energy only increased.”

Police say the suicidal man's mother arrived on scene and pleaded with the mob to disperse but they ignored her.  ...
More at the Post-Millennial

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #715 on: January 21, 2021, 02:50:42 pm »

'We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres': Antifa mob smash up Portland's Democratic Party HQ, burn US flags in Denver and run riot in Seattle in protest at Biden presidency

Federal Protective Services fired tear gas and flash bangs at crowd of 200 protesters in Portland, Oregon
    Demonstrators pelted Immigration and Customs Enforcement building with rocks and eggs on Wednesday
    ICE building in Portland has been site of frequent clashes between federal police and leftist demonstrators
    Police in Portland, Oregon, made arrests after Democratic Party of Oregon headquarters was vandalized
    Antifa members spray-painted 'F*** Biden' and smashed windows of Democratic Party headquarters
    In Denver, communist and anti-fascist demonstrators set fire to an American flag near State Capitol
    In Seattle, groups of Antifa rioters vandalized storefronts and businesses in downtown area on Wednesday
    Police in Seattle said that Antifa members smashed windows at the federal Nakamura Courthouse
    Reports indicate that some 60 Antifa members wielded clubs during march in Sacramento on Wednesday

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 19:57 EST, 20 January 2021 | Updated: 09:37 EST, 21 January 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9170237/Protesters-gather-damage-Democratic-headquarters-Oregon.html
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #716 on: January 21, 2021, 02:59:14 pm »
That's a relief.  I feared Antifa/BLM pukes would pack it in after Biteme got the big prize.  Now, people who thought getting rid of the Bad Orange Man would usher in peace, get to live with the reality.

They made the bed and set it afire, now they can sleep in it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #717 on: January 21, 2021, 03:08:37 pm »
That's a relief.  I feared Antifa/BLM pukes would pack it in after Biteme got the big prize.  Now, people who thought getting rid of the Bad Orange Man would usher in peace, get to live with the reality.

They made the bed and set it afire, now they can sleep in it.

I feel for the good people of Portland who have been let down by their elected officials.  May it be a wake-up call to the dumb asses who continue to vote for liberals!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #718 on: January 21, 2021, 03:15:43 pm »
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #719 on: January 21, 2021, 03:18:30 pm »
I feel for the good people of Portland who have been let down by their elected officials.  May it be a wake-up call to the dumb asses who continue to vote for liberals!

That there are good people still in Portlandia is tempered by the knowledge they didn't have the good sense to flee years ago.  Working up sympathy is difficult in this situation. 

Even them "dumb ol' Okies" had the smarts to flee the dust bowl.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #720 on: January 21, 2021, 04:18:27 pm »
'We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres': Antifa mob smash up Portland's Democratic Party HQ, burn US flags in Denver and run riot in Seattle in protest at Biden presidency

Federal Protective Services fired tear gas and flash bangs at crowd of 200 protesters in Portland, Oregon
    Demonstrators pelted Immigration and Customs Enforcement building with rocks and eggs on Wednesday
    ICE building in Portland has been site of frequent clashes between federal police and leftist demonstrators
    Police in Portland, Oregon, made arrests after Democratic Party of Oregon headquarters was vandalized
    Antifa members spray-painted 'F*** Biden' and smashed windows of Democratic Party headquarters
    In Denver, communist and anti-fascist demonstrators set fire to an American flag near State Capitol
    In Seattle, groups of Antifa rioters vandalized storefronts and businesses in downtown area on Wednesday
    Police in Seattle said that Antifa members smashed windows at the federal Nakamura Courthouse
    Reports indicate that some 60 Antifa members wielded clubs during march in Sacramento on Wednesday

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 19:57 EST, 20 January 2021 | Updated: 09:37 EST, 21 January 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9170237/Protesters-gather-damage-Democratic-headquarters-Oregon.html

@mystery-ak 

HOW SWEET IT IS!

Can't wait to see the Dims respond with respect,tolerance,and open minds for the suffering those poor trust fund children and their felon pals have had to suffer while away from home fighting for truth,justice,and free stuff.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #721 on: January 21, 2021, 04:21:59 pm »
WATCH: Antifa Forces Portland Bookstore Closure over Journalist’s Forthcoming Book

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/12/watch-antifa-forces-portland-bookstore-closure-over-journalists-forthcoming-book/

@mystery-ak

We doan need nunna dat freedum of speech/lurnin  crap nohow! If we want youze to read something,we will issue it to you!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #722 on: January 21, 2021, 04:23:13 pm »

Maybe if someone offered an alternative...  :pondering:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #723 on: January 21, 2021, 04:32:00 pm »
Maybe if someone offered an alternative...  :pondering:

Nope.  The "alternative" is long gone from that God-forsaken city.

And the three men I admire most
The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died

--Don McClean
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #724 on: January 21, 2021, 04:34:14 pm »
Nope.  The "alternative" is long gone from that God-forsaken city.

And the three men I admire most
The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died

--Don McClean

@Cyber Liberty

Don McClain put out that one great album,and seems to have never been heard from again. He obviously had the talent,so he must not have enjoyed the damands and the lifestyle.