Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105662 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #475 on: September 14, 2020, 01:27:06 am »
Right after hitting up a few Sharpies....

Sorry, I meant they would have added the eggs and cereal to the obligatory Sharpies.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #476 on: September 14, 2020, 01:56:49 am »
Frat boys would have smeared a few beaten eggs on her hair and topped it with rice krispies.

So THAT's what happened... I always wondered...  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #477 on: September 14, 2020, 12:55:56 pm »
All the markings are is camouflage. They make it more difficult to see her face and recognize her features.

Found roaming around: OAN summary of BLM backing and funding.
https://youtu.be/jLWwAjHGTdg
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #478 on: September 15, 2020, 01:01:42 pm »
Catherine Herridge @CBS_Herridge
#Whistleblower #PortlandProtest Breaking: According to this @DHSgov internal email, obtained @CBSNews, former Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote colleagues on July 25th that the Portland violence was not “opportunistic” but “organized” citing “Anarchists or Antifa” READ: “We can't say any longer that this violent situation is opportunistic. Additionally, we have overwhelmingly(sic) intelligence regarding the ideologies driving individuals toward violence + why the violence has continued. A core set of Threat actors are organized and show up night after night, and share common TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures)..”

"Threat actors who are motivated by Anarchists or ANTIFA (or a combination of both) ideologies to carry out acts of violence against State, Local and Federal authorities..”

7:00 PM · Sep 14, 2020

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1305642555854524419
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #479 on: September 21, 2020, 01:23:24 pm »
Portland Antifa Rioters Break Into Starbucks and Chipotle, Calling It a ‘Big Sale'

On Saturday night, an antifa mob of about 200 people marched in Portland, smashing windows at a Starbucks and a Chipotle, forcing a truck driver to make a black power salute, and at one point burning a “Thin Blue Line” flag, chanting “blue lives splatter.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/20/black-lives-matter-blue-lives-splatter-chant-portland-antifa-rioters-burning-thin-blue-line-flag-n946258
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #480 on: September 21, 2020, 06:05:29 pm »
‘Say f**king Black Lives Matter right now!’ BLM allegiance not optional say Portland road-blockers

Anarchists and violent revolutionaries that control the streets in Portland are often propped up by the liberal media as being anti-fascist, but the more the country sees Antifa in action, the more it becomes clear who the fascists are.

It’s remarkable that after well over 100 days of lawlessness, mayhem is still the order of the day. The alleged racial injustice protests are supposedly in support of the Black Lives Matter political movement — and in some precincts in America, allegiance to the far-left movement is no longer optional.

Anarchists and violent revolutionaries that control the streets in Portland are often propped up by the liberal media as being anti-fascist, but the more the country sees Antifa in action, the more it becomes clear who the fascists are.

It’s remarkable that after well over 100 days of lawlessness, mayhem is still the order of the day. The alleged racial injustice protests are supposedly in support of the Black Lives Matter political movement — and in some precincts in America, allegiance to the far-left movement is no longer optional.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/21/say-fking-black-lives-matter-right-now-blm-allegiance-not-optional-say-portland-road-blockers-975353

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #481 on: September 22, 2020, 05:48:51 pm »
They might as well be marching through the streets shoutinh ,"Seig Heil!" to everyone they pass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #482 on: September 22, 2020, 06:16:10 pm »
Portland Protesters Threaten to Burn Down Home for Displaying an American Flag
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/22/portland-protesters-threaten-burn-home-down-displaying-american-flag/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #483 on: September 22, 2020, 06:25:32 pm »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/22/portland-protesters-threaten-burn-home-down-displaying-american-flag/

@mystery-ak

Sumbodie kerect me if ahm wrong,but ain't that a felony?

Arson sum pritty series stuff. Threat to bof home n self.

Why wuz nobodie arestid?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:26:33 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #484 on: September 22, 2020, 06:53:20 pm »

It was nice of them to warn the Vet.  I'll bet he is prepared.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #485 on: September 22, 2020, 07:33:58 pm »
It was nice of them to warn the Vet.  I'll bet he is prepared.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #486 on: September 22, 2020, 08:27:11 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@GtHawk

NOT a good idea to get mouthy with someone pointing a M-1 Garand at you these days. It ain't like he has a lot to lose.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #487 on: September 23, 2020, 04:50:50 am »
@GtHawk

NOT a good idea to get mouthy with someone pointing a M-1 Garand at you these days. It ain't like he has a lot to lose.
I just figure a few bottles of kerosene or unleaded near the door might come in handy if people start lighting things on fire.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #488 on: September 23, 2020, 04:31:39 pm »
I just figure a few bottles of kerosene or unleaded near the door might come in handy if people start lighting things on fire.
Super soakers filled with a weed killer or cleaning solution(plausible deniability) that is also unfortunately a flammable liquid and spray down anyone that is carrying a flaming container. Bet the crowd breaks up lickity split! Saves on ammo too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #489 on: September 24, 2020, 12:40:00 am »
Why would anyone wish to move to Portland or even visit there?

It is an anti-tourist trap.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #490 on: September 24, 2020, 05:20:13 pm »

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah,but soon there will be a LOT of very valuable residential and commercial property available cheap to those who have the cash to buy it.

Gee,I wonder who those people are?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #491 on: September 24, 2020, 05:23:00 pm »

Portland was a stop on my business travel circuit back when. It used to be a lovely little northwest town, lotsa character. I have no desire to see what it has been allowed to become today.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #492 on: September 24, 2020, 09:55:21 pm »
Terrorists now using pipe bombs.
PPB Responds to Explosive Device in Woodstock Neighborhood (Photo)
September 24, 2020 11:33

On September 24 at 6:32 a.m., East Precinct officers responded to the 4300 block of SE Woodstock Blvd on a call of an explosive device. Members of the Explosive Disposal Unit responded to the location to safely remove and take possession of the device. There is no danger to the public.  ...
Portland Police

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #493 on: September 26, 2020, 03:18:40 pm »
Thousands expected to turn out in Portland for 'Proud Boys' rally

Thousands of right-wing protesters from the "Proud Boys" group are expected to attend demonstrations in Portland, Ore., Saturday in support of President Trump and his "law and order" reelection campaign.

The Proud Boys – which has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center – described the demonstration as a free speech event to support the president and the police while advocating for a return to order and condemnation of anti-fascist "domestic terrorism" and "violent gangs of rioting felons," The Associated Press reported.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) declared a state of emergency ahead of the rally this week, adding on Friday she was sending state troopers to help Portland police.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/518414-thousands-expected-to-turn-out-in-portland-for-proud-boys-rally
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #494 on: September 26, 2020, 03:21:15 pm »
The Andy Tifas are freaking out over the prospect of the Proud Boys showing up, and will be calling on the police to rescue them.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #495 on: September 26, 2020, 04:48:53 pm »
The Andy Tifas are freaking out over the prospect of the Proud Boys showing up, and will be calling on the police to rescue them.  *****rollingeyes*****

@mountaineer

Amazing how perceptions can change in an instant like that,ain't it?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #496 on: September 26, 2020, 05:13:40 pm »
NOW it's an emergency.  :silly:
Oregon Governor declares emergency in Portland as Proud Boys rally approaches
By Fox News
September 26, 2020

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown declared a state of emergency in Portland on Friday as authorities anticipate violent clashes between opposing groups over the weekend during a scheduled rally held by a right-wing group.

Members of the Proud Boys are planning to gather at a downtown park Saturday, potentially setting the stage for confrontations with counterprotesters. Both groups have violently clashed in the city on several occasions.

Brown’s order will put the Oregon State Police and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office in charge of crowd management efforts. In a news conference, she said groups like the Proud Boys seek to intimidate counterprotesters and inflame tensions. ...
https://nypost.com/2020/09/26/oregon-gov-declares-emergency-in-portland-as-proud-boys-rally-approaches/

Freaking idiot.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #497 on: September 26, 2020, 06:55:58 pm »
Oregon State Police @ORStatePolice
At 9:00 A.M. this morning, members of @PortlandPolice  Rapid Response Team were deputized as Federal Marshals.  This will allow federal prosecutors to charge allegations of assault on a federal officer to anyone who attacks Officers-https://bit.ly/2EzX6jO

Portland Police and Multnomah Co Sheriff
12:34 PM · Sep 26, 2020

... “Portland Officers have been serving on the front lines of nightly protests for months, sustaining injuries and encountering unspeakable violence,” stated Superintendent Travis Hampton. “If I am to send them into harm’s way this weekend, on my authority, I’m going to ensure they have all the protections and authority of an OSP Trooper.”
Along with the Oregon State Police who are also sworn as Federal Officers, this will enable any persons who commit violent acts towards our Law Enforcement Officers to be charged federally.  The Oregon State Police and Portland Police will continue to make arrests on state charges. Those cases are then reviewed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, and federal prosecutors will determine if any cases warrant federal charges.
“I want violent individuals thinking about the enhanced penalties they may face if they harm a Portland Police Bureau Officer,” Hampton said.
https://www.facebook.com/OSPsocial/posts/1212219779157338

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #498 on: September 26, 2020, 11:41:10 pm »

Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
A black woman wears the three percenters insignia at the Proud Boys rally in north Portland.
7:20 PM · Sep 26, 2020·

:patriot:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #499 on: September 28, 2020, 07:10:08 pm »
Support the USO