Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105665 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2020, 08:39:17 pm »
Trump 2020 Cruise Rally in Portland Oregon
Sep 5, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzg7FllXTbo&feature=youtu.be

The support from Trump doesn't seem to have diminished and from what I can see is in fact growing.  It is hard to fathom that there are actually people who will vote and support the leftists which are the same people who created and have encouraged the climate for the civil unrest in our streets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #426 on: September 10, 2020, 03:41:15 pm »
Joining this thread rather late, so sorry if this has been covered. I'm very interested in the Portland and Seattle situations because I live close to both cities. I found a Youtuber that aggregates live streams from several of the cities with riots or protests that might potentially turn into riots. I've been monitoring this nightly, as well as posts from Twitter account Andy Ngô (https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo). One that is very clear is that there was a dramatic change almost immediately after Biden came out of his basement and gave that soft condemnation of the violence. You will recall that Hiden did this after the polls started to indicate the violence was hurting the Dems.

Anyway, after the Biden statement, the confrontations Antifa/BLM was initiating with the police has pretty much stopped completely. When the curfew hits, they all collectively pick up and march away from the police, and most of the people go home. Now, at the same time, we have the U.S. Marshall Service deputizing police so that the ringleaders and the most active rioters who get arrested are actually staying in jail, so that may also be a factor. But even so, the change was so dramatic, it's hard not to believe that it is due at least in part to updated marching orders from the Dem leadership. If the DOJ could prove some sort of collaboration there, it would be quite damning.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #427 on: September 10, 2020, 03:43:03 pm »
Very plausible theory, BassWrangler.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #428 on: September 10, 2020, 03:51:58 pm »
I think the appearance of "out of town" contingents in the protests, riots, and arrests indicates the movement of a mobile staff who are coordinated from somewhere else. 

The concept that there is a direct connection would certainly be bolstered by the flow of money from the rioting/protesting organizations to the DNC, and cooperation from the ticket (Harris) in getting rioters released.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #429 on: September 10, 2020, 03:53:58 pm »
Portland enacts most stringent facial recognition technology ban in US, barring public, some private use
Officials lauded 'first in the nation' ban, which prohibits private use 'in places of public accommodation'

Portland City Council members voted unanimously on Wednesday to prohibit the public – and, in some cases, private – use of facial recognition technology, making it the most stringent ban of this kind nationwide, according to multiple reports.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler and City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty introduced the bans, which immediately took effect for city agencies, and will be effective on Jan. 1 for private businesses, The Oregonian and Oregon Public Broadcasting reported.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-facial-recognition-technology-ban
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #430 on: September 10, 2020, 04:03:43 pm »
What possible good is 'facial recognition' when half the country is wearing masks.

Try to 'identify' this thug, by only his face.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #431 on: September 10, 2020, 04:14:05 pm »
What possible good is 'facial recognition' when half the country is wearing masks.

Now you know why certain parties are advocating the requirement--so the thugs who are wearing them can blend in better, get to their riot spot, whip the t-shirt out of the backpack, put on their goggles and gloves and have at it....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #432 on: September 10, 2020, 04:23:54 pm »
Portland enacts most stringent facial recognition technology ban in US, barring public, some private use
Officials lauded 'first in the nation' ban, which prohibits private use 'in places of public accommodation'

Portland City Council members voted unanimously on Wednesday to prohibit the public – and, in some cases, private – use of facial recognition technology, making it the most stringent ban of this kind nationwide, according to multiple reports.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler and City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty introduced the bans, which immediately took effect for city agencies, and will be effective on Jan. 1 for private businesses, The Oregonian and Oregon Public Broadcasting reported.

Isn't this aiding and abetting?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #433 on: September 10, 2020, 04:35:12 pm »
The mask is a symbol of fidelity with the Democrat/Communist/BLM cause.
The same as wearing a swastika in 30s Germany or a Red Star in communist Russia.
It shows that you are a member of The State.
Even the Leftists admit this now. "Wear a mask to show you care!"
It doesn't protect anyone from anything, but it does symbolize obedience and control.
Light a match or a candle, put on a mask, and blow it out. Easy as nothing.
Like the mask isn't even there.

And yes, the fascist thugs are very happy to cover their faces. They always do it anyway with or without any pretend pandemic.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #434 on: September 10, 2020, 04:39:52 pm »
Joining this thread rather late, so sorry if this has been covered. I'm very interested in the Portland and Seattle situations because I live close to both cities. I found a Youtuber that aggregates live streams from several of the cities with riots or protests that might potentially turn into riots. I've been monitoring this nightly, as well as posts from Twitter account Andy Ngô (https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo). One that is very clear is that there was a dramatic change almost immediately after Biden came out of his basement and gave that soft condemnation of the violence. You will recall that Hiden did this after the polls started to indicate the violence was hurting the Dems.

Anyway, after the Biden statement, the confrontations Antifa/BLM was initiating with the police has pretty much stopped completely. When the curfew hits, they all collectively pick up and march away from the police, and most of the people go home. Now, at the same time, we have the U.S. Marshall Service deputizing police so that the ringleaders and the most active rioters who get arrested are actually staying in jail, so that may also be a factor. But even so, the change was so dramatic, it's hard not to believe that it is due at least in part to updated marching orders from the Dem leadership. If the DOJ could prove some sort of collaboration there, it would be quite damning.

Thanks for the information. I've always suspected the DEMS are responsible for the violence and they have encouraged it and funded it -- notice that most of the liberal mayors and governors refuse help from the Feds -- there's a reason.

As for the DOJ, they have proven time and time again to be corrupt and incompetent.  Barr spews his hot air every once in awhile and nothing is accomplished, no one is held accountable and here we sit. He's just as incompetent and corrupt as the past several AG's.

Trump was absolutely wrong in his selection of both Barr and Sessions. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #435 on: September 10, 2020, 04:42:36 pm »
I think the appearance of "out of town" contingents in the protests, riots, and arrests indicates the movement of a mobile staff who are coordinated from somewhere else. 

Excellent point. It seems clear that the disruption after/outside the RNC convention was coordinated and was people who were imported with instructions to disrupt. Also, there's plenty of evidence that Antifa from Portland was in Kenosha (there is a great story about a van full of them showing up and then getting immediately arrested). And it was covered in the news that DoJ is investigating the RNC thing. I just wish they could fast-track this stuff.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #436 on: September 10, 2020, 04:42:54 pm »
The mask is a symbol of fidelity with the Democrat/Communist/BLM cause.
The same as wearing a swastika in 30s Germany or a Red Star in communist Russia.
It shows that you are a member of The State.
Even the Leftists admit this now. "Wear a mask to show you care!"
It doesn't protect anyone from anything, but it does symbolize obedience and control.
Light a match or a candle, put on a mask, and blow it out. Easy as nothing.
Like the mask isn't even there.

And yes, the fascist thugs are very happy to cover their faces. They always do it anyway with or without any pretend pandemic.

Well, at least in my area, good luck getting into a doctor's office without wearing a mask. I have actually seen an increase in the amount of people wearing masks in the local stores and the number of new COVID cases in our country has dropped significantly.

Coincidence are false COVID reporting -- is definitely a possibility.

BassWrangler

« Reply #437 on: September 10, 2020, 04:44:42 pm »

I think along with the arrest-but-don't-indict police it's a huge factor; the criminals know there will be no ramifications to their actions.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #438 on: September 10, 2020, 04:50:15 pm »
I think along with the arrest-but-don't-indict police it's a huge factor; the criminals know there will be no ramifications to their actions.

The criminals already know there will be no ramifications -- Trump with Bible in hand in front of St. Johns promised to take action -- he didn't -- he's made the promise over and over--- they called his bluff right the first time. 

Offline Idiot

« Reply #439 on: September 10, 2020, 04:55:55 pm »

Shoot his @ss!  I'm sorry....was that out loud? :laugh:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #440 on: September 10, 2020, 05:10:43 pm »
Well, at least in my area, good luck getting into a doctor's office without wearing a mask. I have actually seen an increase in the amount of people wearing masks in the local stores and the number of new COVID cases in our country has dropped significantly.

Well of course. The Leftists are making masks 'mandatory' everywhere, even where I am.
Just like yellow stars were mandatory for Jews in Germany. You have to outwardly demonstrate that you are 'with the program'. Where I am it is very much like the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". If you are caught out without a mask some brainwashed Leftist weirdo from 100ft away will lose their freaking mind as if you are shooting bullets at them. Pointing and yelling Murderer! Murderer!!

Democrats/Leftists/Communists love the mask not for protection of anyone from anything. They love it as a symbol of their power and control over every aspect of your personal life. How many people have been arrested ALONE on a beach for not wearing a mask? That has nothing to do with 'health'. That is all about power, the power to make you obey.

BassWrangler

« Reply #441 on: September 10, 2020, 05:17:54 pm »

The correlation with mask wearing is definitely a coincidence (see graph below). I follow the COVID stats very closely. Most everywhere has had a "two hump" curve - there is an initial peak of cases as the infection spreads. This peak tends to hit the most vulnerable population, and so this is where the most dramatic death toll occurs. Then there is a second peak as the infection spreads to a larger group. Generally the second peak is longer, but lower. Many of the cases reported here are from people that have few if any symptoms. Some scientists are speculating that the "herd immunity" for this disease is actually much lower than the usual 60% number you hear quoted, because some people seem to have a semi-immunity due to their t-cells being able to fight off a low exposure to the virus before it gets established. Sweden is an exception to the two-peak response - probably because they did not do any sort of lock-downs.

Here is a graph showing COVID cases in France. You can see the point at which they implemented a requirement for mask wearing:

https://ibb.co/Y0XkGWr

(I tried to upload the image here, but I got a message that the upload folder is full)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #442 on: September 10, 2020, 05:25:04 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #443 on: September 10, 2020, 05:51:08 pm »
Top aide for Oregon House Speaker among dozens arrested in Portland
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/515866-top-aide-for-oregon-house-speaker-among-dozens-arrested-in-portland

Saw that. There's a lot of teachers in there too!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #444 on: September 10, 2020, 06:28:56 pm »

I have a solution, use dart guns to inject them with tracking dye/chips and then issue hunting permits. These people are just as much terrorists as Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Isis or any of the rest. Issue hunting permits and bounties and I bet the problem abates very quickly.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #445 on: September 10, 2020, 09:51:22 pm »
GTHawk wrote:
"I have a solution, use dart guns to inject them with tracking dye/chips and then issue hunting permits. These people are just as much terrorists as Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Isis or any of the rest. Issue hunting permits and bounties and I bet the problem abates very quickly."

Please see this essay by Matt Bracken I posted today in another section of the forum:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,413928.msg2283924.html#msg2283924

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #446 on: September 10, 2020, 10:18:14 pm »
Isn't this aiding and abetting?
I'd call it an alliance.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2020, 10:20:28 pm »
Shoot his @ss!  I'm sorry....was that out loud? :laugh:
If you are really good, nail the cocktail and watch him dance!

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2020, 12:01:33 am »
Jack Posobiec had an interesting observation: the riots ended the minute summer was over. In other words, the day the teachers had to go back to work.  :pondering:

Offline dancer

« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2020, 07:27:56 am »
The criminals already know there will be no ramifications -- Trump with Bible in hand in front of St. Johns promised to take action -- he didn't -- he's made the promise over and over--- they called his bluff right the first time.
Trump did take action.  He implemented federalizing the State Troopers under Federal Marshals control who are now taking out Antifa/BLM.  Brilliant, actually.  The Left doesn't get to trap him by sending in the military.  Those who have asked for federal help got the Nat'l Guard and they ended the destruction in short order.