Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105747 times)

rangerrebew

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2020, 10:18:10 am »
Portland Rioters Viciously Beat Man; Transported To Hospital With ‘Serious Injuries’
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 17, 2020   DailyWire.com

Violent rioters allegedly beat a man in Portland last night, kicking and punching him in the head, after he reportedly defended someone that had been attacked.

The man then appeared to attempt to flee the situation in his truck and later ended up crashing into a building, at which point he was violently attacked by what independent journalists have identified as Antifa and Black Lives Matter activists. During the attack he was kicked in the head from behind, which instantly knocked him out. Some of the witnesses attempted to move him.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/portland-rioters-viciously-beat-man-transported-to-hospital-with-serious-injuries?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=081720-news&utm_campaign=position1

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2020, 11:37:36 am »
Okay...okay...okay... (Joe Pesci)

If they can obtain true firsthand video of said protestors burning bibles, why shouldn't the POTUS choose that 'hill to to die on'?

Send in Special Forces to eliminate them.

...and play the video in campaign ads every night until November 4th.

:laugh:

Works for me.   OTOH, if last night is indicative of the next few.  F & F  is the true theme of Slow Joe and the Hoe Tour 2020.   Flaccid and Feckless.  Their path to self destruction looks like it is set. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2020, 11:51:57 am »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
Veteran journalist @lisabKOIN  reports what happened yesterday when a BLM mob beat Adam Haner unconscious in downtown after attacking his partner. Straight news like this is rare. Most media in Portland have systematically failed or misled the public. Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

5:07 AM · Aug 18, 2020
7:17 AM · Aug 18, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2020, 11:55:36 am »
...  One rioter, reportedly identified as 26-year-old Marquise "Keese" Lee Love, charged the victim and directly kicked him in the head, knocking him out cold.

The suspect filmed sported a "SECURITY" vest, identifying him as part of the BLM policing task force that protestors want to replace police officers with.

Love was previously charged with fourth degree assault and harassment in a 2017 domestic violence case booked at Washington County Community Corrections Center in Hillsboro, Oregon. ...
More at the Post Millennial

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2020, 12:05:37 pm »
Works for me.   OTOH, if last night is indicative of the next few.  F & F  is the true theme of Slow Joe and the Hoe Tour 2020.   Flaccid and Feckless.  Their path to self destruction looks like it is set.

@catfish1957 @DCPatriot

Does NOT work for me. In ANY respect.

Special Forces soldiers are SOLDIERS,not LEO's,judges,juries,OR executioners.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2020, 12:14:08 pm »
from the article: "    ndyNgo) August 17, 2020

The people who were targeted by the mob all appeared to be white."

Gee,imagine that! There used to be a word you could use to describe attacks on innocent people based solely on their skin color.

IF we could only remember what it is! </S>

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2020, 12:14:31 pm »
@catfish1957 @DCPatriot

Does NOT work for me. In ANY respect.

Special Forces soldiers are SOLDIERS,not LEO's,judges,juries,OR executioners.

@sneakypete

I agree with you 100%, I don't either.  DCP , and subsequently myself, are thinking more in terms of an allegorical wish list. 

Seeing a Seal Team finish off a couple dozen Antifa terrorists?  Just a pipe dream.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2020, 12:32:06 pm »
@sneakypete

I agree with you 100%, I don't either.  DCP , and subsequently myself, are thinking more in terms of an allegorical wish list. 

Seeing a Seal Team finish off a couple dozen Antifa terrorists?  Just a pipe dream.

@catfish1957

What "We,the people" need to remember is neither the police OR the courts are the ultimate powers in America. They are merely our HIRED REPRESENTATIVES. We hire/elect them to do a job FOR US.

When they refuse to do this job for any reason,it is incumbent on the citizens to remove both the police and the court system employees,as well as the political leadership from office,and clean up the trash ourselves.  If they resist,they get the same treatment as any other lawbreaker resisting arrest.

Since at this point I see this as unavoidable,the sooner it happens the better.

The last time *I* know of this  happening was in a small town in Tn shortly after WW-2. The vets returning home discovered their city and county had devolved into a petty dictatorship while they were gone,so they took their rifles and marched on the court house and took over.

They eventually surrendered to the state police after being promised both immunity and the arrest and prosecution of the city PD and town council.

It is our DUTY to do this,and soon it will also be an act of self-defense unless we start busting heads,and the sooner we start busting heads,the fewer heads that will be busted on either side.

I am fairly certain that if I and a dozen or so like me step out into a street with my CAR-15 and start detaining the ANTIFA that surrender and shooting the ones that don't,that it won't take more than a few seconds for them to decide they hear their mama's calling,and need to go home.

I say "Track the SOB's down to their homes,and arrest them and then arrest their mamas for harboring a fugitive.

Let the hangings begin!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2020, 12:54:42 pm »
@catfish1957

What "We,the people" need to remember is neither the police OR the courts are the ultimate powers in America. They are merely our HIRED REPRESENTATIVES. We hire/elect them to do a job FOR US.

It is our DUTY to do this,and soon it will also be an act of self-defense unless we start busting heads,and the sooner we start busting heads,the fewer heads that will be busted on either side.

I say "Track the SOB's down to their homes,and arrest them and then arrest their mamas for harboring a fugitive.

Let the hangings begin!

@sneakypete

I like your thinking.  I like to think of myself as a student of history, and have read so many news articles from 1750-1850 on newspaper.com that I think I really have a feel of what it was like during that period. 

Fact 1, is that Law Enforcement was rare in that time, with the ratios so small, they were next to neglible. 

Fact 2- In that period there was an expected level of self accountibilty around your behavior of acceptable social norms.  Citizen militas, city vigilantes, and people in general had no problem with pulling out the rails, tar, and feathers for anyone who had crossed the line.  And I tell you Peer Pressure among your neighbors was a strong incentive to stay within those lines. 

Fact 3-  The family unit, and its extensions to about the 3rd cousin range was a strong factor in behavior management.  Families were often so allied, that in a typical frontier community of a 1000 so to speak, there may not have been more than 5 or 6 of these units.  And contrary to the Hatfield - McCoy scenario, most of these 5-6 units lived in harmony, and protected and watched out for each other.  Outsiders could join, marry,  and blend in, but it took at least a generation to gain that trust.  Which again in essence is a huge incentive to behave.

Bottom line is the fragmentation of the extended family unit has facilitated a new norm in society of "islands" of citizenry.  Terrorist like Antifa and BLM have smelled the blood of that degredation, and exploited it to their benefit.  Until we have some earth shattering epiphany, this will continue, and with a complict government, we will be powerless to stop it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:55:44 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2020, 01:19:55 pm »
More at the Post Millennial
We all are aware that nothing will happen to this thug.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2020, 01:38:07 pm »
Even if he's charged with attempted murder (or murder, if the fellow doesn't make it), he'll be released without bail, never to be heard from again.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2020, 08:30:04 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2020, 11:30:52 pm »
BLM speaker in Portland says police should have been strangled by their umbilical cords and she’s ready to shoot them
https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-speaker-in-portland-says-police-should-have-been-strangled-by-their-umbilical-cords-and-shes-ready-to-shoot-them
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2020, 12:07:44 am »
Graham urges DOJ to prosecute man suspected of Portland truck driver attack
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/512576-graham-urges-doj-to-prosecute-man-suspected-of-portland-truck-driver

@mystery-ak

There was a teebee camera available with no one standing in front of it?

Lady Lindsey is one of the biggest political whores on the planet.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2020, 12:09:21 am »
BLM speaker in Portland says police should have been strangled by their umbilical cords and she’s ready to shoot them
https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-speaker-in-portland-says-police-should-have-been-strangled-by-their-umbilical-cords-and-shes-ready-to-shoot-them

@mystery-ak

Someone correct me if I am wrong,but aren't there laws against "promoting" murder?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2020, 06:10:52 am »
Official prosecution is unlikely.  That doesn't mean nothing will happen to him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2020, 06:20:13 am »
@mystery-ak

Someone correct me if I am wrong,but aren't there laws against "promoting" murder?
Well, if you listened to that drivel, it makes you wonder how many of that crowd (including the speaker) had been anywhere near a battlefield. Their rhetoric is painting them into a corner they will leave in bags.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2020, 09:28:36 am »
Official prosecution is unlikely.  That doesn't mean nothing will happen to him.

@Smokin Joe

I guess anything is possible,but it is unlikely. "Kill whitey!" is socially acceptable in 2020.

BTW,it's a "her", not a "him". IF anything bad happens to her,it is likely to come from "her man".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2020, 09:31:23 am »
Well, if you listened to that drivel, it makes you wonder how many of that crowd (including the speaker) had been anywhere near a battlefield. Their rhetoric is painting them into a corner they will leave in bags.

@Smokin Joe

Not as long as all they do is run "de moufs" and encourage OTHERS to take the risks of actual attacks.

These people are what passes for "management" these days. RISKS are for the "foot soldiers",not management.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2020, 04:05:17 pm »
Manhunt for Portland attack suspect enters day 2 as security company denounces any association
Portland police continue search for suspect Marquise Love

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-attack-suspect-security-company

Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2020, 04:24:46 pm »
Manhunt for Portland attack suspect enters day 2 as security company denounces any association
Portland police continue search for suspect Marquise Love

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-attack-suspect-security-company

Eventually, Portland police will find this suspect, arrest this suspect, and jail this suspect.  And Portland prosecutors will immediately drop all charges and order the suspect released.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2020, 04:37:13 pm »
UPDATE: Antifa militant who stabbed black Trump supporter in Portland released on bail by Antifa bail group
Mia Cathell The Post Millennial
August 13, 2020 9:23 PM

Antifa militant and convicted pedophile Blake David Hampe was bailed out by an Antifa bail group in Portland and released from jail after his Jul. 25 arrest for felony assault. Hampe allegedly stabbed black Trump supporter Drew Duncomb, who broke the news via Twitter on late Thursday night. ...

Full story

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2020, 05:42:53 pm »
Press tries to tie Portland beating to meme victim shared comparing 5-yr-old Cannon’s death to George Floyd
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/19/press-tries-to-tie-portland-beating-to-meme-victim-shared-comparing-5-yr-old-cannons-death-to-george-floyd-962117
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2020, 05:58:27 pm »
Yet ANOTHER riot is declared in Portland on 83rd night of trouble: 200-strong mob of protesters 'rallying for BLM and the total abolition of prison system and police force' torch city's famous Multnomah Building

A group of around 200 protesters marched to the city's Multnomah Building - the county seat of government
    There they smashed windows and sparked a blaze by pushing lit newspapers through the windows 
    Portland police declared a riot at around 11:30 p.m., on the 83rd consecutive day of protests in the city
    The demonstration is said to have remained peaceful for more than an hour, but protesters started to set fire to dumpsters and broke windows, and after about an hour, small fires could be seen inside the building
    People were seen throwing stones through windows, followed by flaming materials, setting the office ablaze
     Two people were arrested; there were also reports of a stabbing and a shooting in the city overnight

A group of around 200 protesters marched to the city's Multnomah Building - the county seat of government - for the first time, smashing windows and sparking a blaze by pushing lit newspapers through the windows

Some smashed windows and threw lit debris through the windows, setting fire to parts of the building (pictured in a video from The Oregonian)

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8642373/Portland-Government-office-set-fire-200-strong-mob-smash-windows.html
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2020, 06:18:43 pm »
Yet ANOTHER riot is declared in Portland on 83rd night of trouble

The rioters are being paid $600/wk by our government.  Without that, they wouldn't have time to riot because they would be looking for paying jobs instead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-