Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 107956 times)

Offline QuanteonParadigm

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2020, 10:10:25 am »
New research shows that Patriotic Americans believe that

Nerocrats should be held accountable for "fiddling while their cities burn."

"Chop" was also a misnomer. Much better would be "Lofland" - Lord Of Flies - land

The belief in "Defunding the Police" suggested as a new criterion to demonstrate and demarcate "stupidity" as a legally defined term.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2020, 12:15:59 pm »
Much better would be "Lofland" - Lord Of Flies - land
Good one! And welcome to TBR, QP!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2020, 02:26:46 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2020, 02:38:49 pm »
I'm at point to say let the city burn.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2020, 02:40:49 pm »
They'd have to resign the whole damn lot of em, right down to the janitor.

By rights they should all be sitting in jail for failure to perform, and outright sedition. How the hell do you put your life on the line for folks like that?
Yep. Clean house.

I agree, not to mention have any sovereign immunity removed and sued by all who lost something.

You don't put your life on the line for people who won't have your back. Simple as that.   
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2020, 02:45:39 pm »
@roamer_1

I hadn't even thought about that,but they are going to have a hell of a time hiring new cops unless the entire city council is replaced with sane people,and that does not seem likely to happen.
It is obvious that the people in there will not defend their fair city, and are rapidly turning it into a dump by their inactions and actions. The job descriptions, oaths of office, etc. should be examined, and they should be removed from office by whatever means necessary. Criminal charges and incarceration come to mind, but psychological reasons could well apply. You'd have to be nuts to let things there reach this point and then turn on the very people you restrained from enforcing the law. IMHO, that makes them accessories to every crime committed, and you don't even have to know the actors involved for that, just the crimes.  ROund 'em up, lock them up, and elect a new government. It's the American way.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2020, 02:45:51 pm »
I'm at point to say let the city burn.

100% on board with that, as long as the U.S. Taxpayer doesn't have to foot the cost for the rebuild.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2020, 02:54:03 pm »
It is obvious that the people in there will not defend their fair city, and are rapidly turning it into a dump by their inactions and actions. The job descriptions, oaths of office, etc. should be examined, and they should be removed from office by whatever means necessary. Criminal charges and incarceration come to mind, but psychological reasons could well apply. You'd have to be nuts to let things there reach this point and then turn on the very people you restrained from enforcing the law. IMHO, that makes them accessories to every crime committed, and you don't even have to know the actors involved for that, just the crimes.  ROund 'em up, lock them up, and elect a new government. It's the American way.

The anarchists have been rioting and beating people up in Portland since Trump was elected.  That means the people have had at least one election to replace City Councilmen, and they elected the people permitting this.  Yes, the Municipal Government is deeply implicated, but so are the voters themselves.

I agree, let it burn, and leave the charred ruins to serve as a reminder to others.  The city-wide equivalent of heads on pikes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2020, 05:37:44 pm »
Portland Rioters Set Fire to Police Union, Attack Officers with Lasers

@mystery-ak

And the majority of those rioters are the chill-runs of Yuppies. Spoiled brats who grew up with all the advantages in life there is to be had,and they are just there because they are bored and crave the excitement and the attention.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2020, 05:40:03 pm »
@mystery-ak

And the majority of those rioters are the chill-runs of Yuppies. Spoiled brats who grew up with all the advantages in life there is to be had,and they are just there because they are bored and crave the excitement and the attention.

@sneakypete

You'll love this thread...I sure did

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,3.0.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2020, 05:52:34 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2020, 06:00:02 pm »
@mystery-ak

It's a link to the index,not a specific thread.

Read the newest one.... :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2020, 08:42:45 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"It is obvious that the people in there will not defend their fair city, and are rapidly turning it into a dump by their inactions and actions. The job descriptions, oaths of office, etc. should be examined, and they should be removed from office by whatever means necessary."

See this post I put up 3 days ago:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,410618.msg2263574.html#msg2263574

Do you still take exception to it...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2020, 08:53:23 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"It is obvious that the people in there will not defend their fair city, and are rapidly turning it into a dump by their inactions and actions. The job descriptions, oaths of office, etc. should be examined, and they should be removed from office by whatever means necessary."

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,410618.msg2263574.html#msg2263574

Good thread...I had missed that. 22chief
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2020, 01:09:49 pm »

UPDATE: Sixteen Arrested During Sunday Night Riot (Photo)
August 10, 2020 04:19

Follow @PortlandPolice
Officers arrested 16 people during the riot that took place in the Kenton Neighborhood. All were booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on the listed charges:  ...

On Sunday, August 9, 2020, commercial grade fireworks were thrown at officers trying to clear an unlawful assembly, including a mortar that injured two officers, and a riot was declared.

At about 8:00p.m., a gathering began in Kenton Park, 2351 North Kilpatrick Street. The group of about 200 people began marching at 9:30p.m. in the direction of the Portland Police Association (PPA) Offices in the 1800 block of North Lombard Street. It is located in a residential neighborhood and was the site of a riot Saturday evening in which individuals broke through a door and started a fire in the building. ...

During the movement, commercial grade fireworks were thrown at officers and at least one injured two officers.  ...

The injured officers were treated at the scene by paramedics. One officer was burned on her neck and her facemask partially melted (see photos). A Sergeant standing about 10 feet away was injured in the leg by a piece of a firework impacting his leg (photos).  ... Full story and photos at Portland Police site
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2020, 03:35:46 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2020, 06:22:31 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:

Before the election, the removal has to be done by citizens of the State or others in the State Government or a combination of the two. Otherwise, you know how those optics would be spun: He's a dicatator or He should have done this sooner, why'd he wait so long? (Either way, Trump would be 'wrong' in the MSM)

I"d be all for people in town getting together and marching in on these jerks from two directions and pinning the lot of them against some geographical feature and doing what they need to do to discourage any more such behaviour in their city.  I mean, they have the right to conduct a "peaceful protest", too.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2020, 07:08:48 pm »
Before the election, the removal has to be done by citizens of the State or others in the State Government or a combination of the two. Otherwise, you know how those optics would be spun: He's a dicatator or He should have done this sooner, why'd he wait so long? (Either way, Trump would be 'wrong' in the MSM)

I will take exception. Optics are not his business. His business is his oath. Open and violent sedition in the streets, aided and abetted by mayors, town councils, county sheriffs and government, and even governors - ALL of that is actionable. All of it.

Doing nothing is a travesty.

I"d be all for people in town getting together and marching in on these jerks from two directions and pinning the lot of them against some geographical feature and doing what they need to do to discourage any more such behaviour in their city.  I mean, they have the right to conduct a "peaceful protest", too.

That part is right - And another thing Tumpy could actually use his bully pulpit to aid. Stand up militia, offer training and outfitting...

He does nothing.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2020, 07:01:51 am »
I will take exception. Optics are not his business. His business is his oath. Open and violent sedition in the streets, aided and abetted by mayors, town councils, county sheriffs and government, and even governors - ALL of that is actionable. All of it.

Doing nothing is a travesty.
He hasn't been doing nothing, he did have DHS and other agencies ramp up their presence and make arrests for damage to federal property. That might not be the action you or I would like to see, but it isn't nothing. What he has done is clearly something that can be explained in a way it makes sense, even to the LIVs out there. People, at least in some jurisdictions, have just said "No" to this Antifa crap, and any defiance of that will lead to open and possibly no-holds-barred conflict on that local level. If the locals requested help in those areas, I'm pretty sure it would be there, quick.
That part is right - And another thing Tumpy could actually use his bully pulpit to aid. Stand up militia, offer training and outfitting...

He does nothing.
From what I have seen of his fans out this way, about all he could set them up with is Kevlar and an ammo drop...

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2020, 10:47:49 pm »
He hasn't been doing nothing, he did have DHS and other agencies ramp up their presence and make arrests for damage to federal property. That might not be the action you or I would like to see, but it isn't nothing. What he has done is clearly something that can be explained in a way it makes sense, even to the LIVs out there.

Meh. Nothing. He rattled his sabre and harrumphed and threatened, with nothing but a token show.

Impotent.

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2020, 03:57:30 am »

https://twitter.com/KyleIboshi/status/1294070319397793793

Oregon State Police Pulled out of Portland Completely day after Portland DA drops 500 of 550 riot related charges
8/13/2020
Investigative Journalist Kyle iboshi, KGW (nbc) portland

The Oregon State Police is continually reassessing our resources and the needs of our partner agencies and at this time we are inclined to move those resources back to counties where prosecution of criminal conduct is still a priority.

Last night was our last night in Portland

This decision was based on the fact that our two week commitment ended last night... Troopers are returning to the communities that they are assigned to serve and protect.

We will continually assess our resources if our partners at PPB need OSP assistance

Timothy R. Fox, Captain Oregon State Police

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2020, 05:20:01 am »
It SEEMS to me it should be possible,and even likely,that someone who gets harmed in the next riots will be able to sue the DA and the City of Portland if they suffer assault or property loss.

What say those of you who know the law? Does that goober get immunity from personal damage suits,or can he take a personal financial and possibly even criminal hit for the civilian version of dereliction of duty?

After all,these SOB's take an oath of office to protect the city and it's residents,NOT the Dim Party and the creatures that run it. If they can't be held personally responsible for their actions,why bother to require an oath?

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2020, 02:05:49 pm »
Pete asked:
"After all,these SOB's take an oath of office to protect the city and it's residents,NOT the Dim Party and the creatures that run it. If they can't be held personally responsible for their actions,why bother to require an oath?"

Not any more, Pete.
The "oath" they take now is to THE PARTY, not to "the people".

And that includes the judges who would preside over lawsuits against the city, etc.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2020, 05:43:23 pm »
Support the USO