Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi’s Son, Paul Jr., Involved in Five Companies Probed by Feds  (Read 687 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi’s Son, Paul Jr., Involved in Five Companies Probed by Feds
Jon Dougherty January 14, 2022

Like President Joe Biden’s son Hunter, another Democratic stalwart has a son who has also been involved in some business dealings with suspicious companies.

According to an exclusive report, DailyMail.com notes that Paul Pelosi, son of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has been involved in business dealings with at least five companies that have been subjected to federal investigations, but that he himself has never been charged.

“A shocking paper trail shows Paul Pelosi Jr.’s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers, and convicted criminals,” the outlet reported, adding: “His years-long repeated business dealings raise two troubling questions Nancy’s son has been unable to answer: why did he get mixed up with such unsavory characters over and over, and how involved was he with the criminal investigations into his fraudster colleagues?”

Though his mother once promised to lead “the most honest, most open, most ethical Congress in history,” Paul Pelosi Jr. has been associated with “a staggering wake of criminal colleagues, fraudulent companies and federal investigations,” DailyMail.com noted further.

The outlet’s investigation found that Pelosi Jr. is involved with these five firms:

more
https://conservativebrief.com/pelosi-7-57991/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

... and both the Bidens and Pelosis will never be held accountable.  (Also I didn't know Newsom and the Pelosi's were family).

Meanwhile, his father, Paul Pelosi Sr., is a successful investor and businessman, while his cousin, Gavin Newsom, is governor of California.

But his string of associations with suspected or convicted fraudsters began around the time his mother became Speaker and continued into the Trump administration, with the principal of the last company he was associated with, Oroplata Resources, a lithium mining company, pleading guilty to securities fraud in January 2020.

Pelosi Jr.’s questionable business associations mirror those of Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, who has also been accused of shady dealings with foreign companies from Ukraine and China.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Was Nancy able to use her insider information to sell the stock(s) before the rest of the muppets got wind of it?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 01:29:20 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

This isn't a meaningful probe.  This is a whitewash probe.  The result will be "some practices were questionable, but we didn't find any actual crimes, and therefore will not prosecute."

Anyone who subsequently raises the issue will be met with the tart rejoinder that it's all old news, he was investigated and exonerated, so move on.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This isn't a meaningful probe.  This is a whitewash probe.  The result will be "some practices were questionable, but we didn't find any actual crimes, and therefore will not prosecute."

Anyone who subsequently raises the issue will be met with the tart rejoinder that it's all old news, he was investigated and exonerated, so move on.

My cynicism says that this 'probe' is necessary now so that it won't be any big deal when the GOP is in charge of the House and Senate and wants to look at it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

My cynicism says that this 'probe' is necessary now so that it won't be any big deal when the GOP is in charge of the House and Senate.

I see my cynicism and your cynicism are in agreement!