Author Topic: Benny Johnson robbed at Oakland In-N-Out Burger while shooting segment about it closing due to robbe  (Read 60 times)

rangerrebew and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

AMERICAN NEWS Apr 18, 2024
Benny Johnson robbed at Oakland In-N-Out Burger while shooting segment about it closing due to robberies
"Speaking of being a victim, we were literally robbed while filming this video."

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Apr 18, 2024

On Wednesday, conservative filmmaker Benny Johnson and his crew were robbed in the Bay Area while filming a piece about California's rise in crime, which has forced businesses to close permanently.

Johnson and his team were filming a video about In-N-Out Burger, one of America's most famous burger joints, permanently closing its location in Oakland due to more than 1,000 documented reports of customers being robbed while visiting the restaurant.

Ironically enough, Johnson and his team were reportedly robbed while filming the video.

Johnson's producer ALX was in the car at the time of the robbery. "I was in the car when it happened," he said, "the rest of the team was probably about 20 feet away. A car pulled up, someone jumped out, smashed the window and tried to take a bag, I had to rip it from his hands and told him to 'f*ck off.' Oakland is a third world country."

https://thepostmillennial.com/benny-johnson-crew-robbed-while-filming-shooting-video-about-in-n-out-burger-closing-in-oakland-due-to-robberies
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson