Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 104960 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Battle Portland:
« on: July 28, 2020, 01:58:49 pm »
 22 people facing federal charges in connection with Portland protests

By Tamar Lapin

July 28, 2020 | 2:02am

Twenty-two more people have been arrested and charged over their alleged roles in Portland protests, federal prosecutors announced Monday.

The charges of criminal conduct were in connection to demonstrations outside the Mark O. Hatfield federal courthouse between July 23 and early on July 28, U.S. Attorney Billy J. Williams said.

The protests, which began after the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, “have been followed by nightly criminal activity including assaults on law enforcement officers, destruction of property, looting, arson and vandalism,” his statement read.

Two of the protesters, a man and a woman in their 30s, are accused of assaulting federal officers during a demonstration that started Thursday night and lasted into Friday morning.

Four others, including an 18-year-old man, are charged with failing to obey lawful orders at the same protest.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/22-people-facing-federal-charges-in-connection-to-portland-protests/
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 02:22:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 02:20:55 pm »
Trump admin triples down, orders more feds to Portland; 22 rioters arrested, face federal charges
July 28, 2020 | Tom Tillison

With the area outside a federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., looking like a war zone, as radical anarchists and other hard-left revolutionaries do battle on a nightly basis, the Trump administration is not about to back down.

In fact, the effort to protect the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse from being burned to the ground is being intensified, as the administration is sending in additional federal agents, according to the Washington Post.

With Democratic Mayor Ted Wheeler siding with rioters as he all but surrenders the city to them, beginning Thursday night forces around the downtown courthouse will be strengthened, as the U.S. Marshals Service will deploy 100 deputy U.S. Marshals.

And more federal reinforcements may be coming.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/28/trump-admin-triples-down-orders-more-feds-to-portland-22-rioters-arrested-face-federal-charges-952485
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 03:12:37 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jack Russell

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 03:19:07 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 03:24:47 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 07:58:56 pm »
AG Barr: Portland Protesters Using ‘Knives, Rifles, and Explosive Devices’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/28/william-barr-portland-rioters/
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 09:28:54 pm »
"With the area outside a federal courthouse in Portland, Ore., looking like a war zone, as radical anarchists and other hard-left revolutionaries do battle on a nightly basis, the Trump administration is not about to back down.
In fact, the effort to protect the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse from being burned to the ground is being intensified, as the administration is sending in additional federal agents, according to the Washington Post."

Shades of Ft. Sumter.
Can the federals hold 'er...?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 11:27:59 pm »
Democrat Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum: Portland Riots ‘Perfectly Peaceful’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/28/democrat-attorney-general-ellen-rosenblum-portland-riots-perfectly-peaceful/
Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 02:36:07 am »
Democrat Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum: Portland Riots ‘Perfectly Peaceful’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/28/democrat-attorney-general-ellen-rosenblum-portland-riots-perfectly-peaceful/
I believe we have lost Portland.

I say drop leaflets and two days later nuke it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 01:11:04 pm »
Andy Ngo, one of the few sources of accurate reporting from Portland, tweets:
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
For weeks I've been hesitant to bring this up but I think the public should be aware of what type of journalists are going on @CNN, etc. & setting the narrative about the riots in Portland, Ore.
2:01 AM · Jul 29, 2020

When I was reporting on Portland riots undercover, the Portland Mercury news editor, Alex Zielinski, was informed of my whereabouts by antifa sources who had been stalking me. She then stated my location publicly, endangering myself & those around me. http://archive.vn/mk5JE

As Zielinski knows, antifa have tried to kill me & have shown up to my family's home. Yet, she stated exactly where I could be found to a mob of hundreds. Immediately antifa tried to blind me w/lasers. It was painful & I still have light sensitivity now. They then confronted me.

I pleaded w/a local news crew to leave with them because I was about to get beaten or killed. Even though Zielinski & I disagree on politics, I would never try to hurt her. I'm airing this now because the public should be aware of how local journalists work hand-in-hand w/antifa.

Zielinksi has a vendetta against me. Last year she interviewed a pseudonymous antifa informer who made the defamatory and false claim I was secretly working w/a right-wing group who brawled w/antifa at a riot. The lie was repeated everywhere. The Media Claimed Andy Ngo Was Complicit in a Far-Right Attack on Antifa. But the Video Doesn't Support That., from Reason Magazine.

I was never reached for comment & to date have had no opportunity to respond to the pseudonymous accuser. It appears that now Alex Zielinsky is trying to get me killed because she was unable to stop me from reporting.

“Follow him.”  They did exactly that.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 02:05:20 pm »
I believe we have lost Portland.

I say drop leaflets and two days later nuke it.

Don't even drop the leaflets to warn them..they'll just take their anarchy to another city..Portland is lost!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 02:12:53 pm »
Antifa has been rioting in Portland, pretty much since Donald Trump was elected President.  That means municipal Elections have been held during this time, and the peepul of Portland have spoken about who their government is to be.  Loud and clear.  They're getting exactly the government they want.

Protect the Federal property and personnel, and let the rest of the place go hang.  I think it's weird, asking for a "cease fire."  It's an acknowledgement a state of war exists, and just as in the Middle East, the purpose of a "cease fire" would be to have a break in the fighting to allow the losers to rearm and resupply the troops for a new battle.

President Trump:  Just say no to any "cease fire."  Stay the course.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:14:27 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 02:28:27 pm »

'F**k It. If One Of Them Cops Got Killed, Good': Portland Protesters Laugh Off Explosion Near Federal Courthouse
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/29/portland-oregon-protesters-laugh-off-explosion-federal-courthouse-cops-killed-twitter-video/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2020, 02:41:11 pm »
Portland is fining Americans $2,000 an hour until feds remove fence protecting courthouse

The Democrat-controlled city of Portland, Oregon is fining Americans $2,000 an hour until the federal government removes a fence it constructed to protect a federal courthouse that was being vandalized and torched every night by left-wing thugs.

In a statement, Portland City Commissioner Chloe Eudaly slammed the fence as unauthorized and warned that she “intends to collect” on the massive fine that has accrued so far.

Eudaly tweeted: “We are assessing the maximum fine of $500 for every 15 minutes the fence obstructs our street…We intend to collect.”

As of this writing, the fine totals more than $316,000.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/29/portland-is-fining-americans-2000-an-hour-until-feds-remove-fence-protecting-courthouse-952945
Support the USO

Offline Jack Russell

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2020, 02:42:28 pm »
Portland is fining Americans $2,000 an hour until feds remove fence protecting courthouse

The Democrat-controlled city of Portland, Oregon is fining Americans $2,000 an hour until the federal government removes a fence it constructed to protect a federal courthouse that was being vandalized and torched every night by left-wing thugs.

In a statement, Portland City Commissioner Chloe Eudaly slammed the fence as unauthorized and warned that she “intends to collect” on the massive fine that has accrued so far.

Eudaly tweeted: “We are assessing the maximum fine of $500 for every 15 minutes the fence obstructs our street…We intend to collect.”

As of this writing, the fine totals more than $316,000.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/29/portland-is-fining-americans-2000-an-hour-until-feds-remove-fence-protecting-courthouse-952945
Whoever said "nuke it"....I'm in....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 02:35:43 pm »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 02:41:37 pm »
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2020, 02:02:41 pm »
Last night the "protesters" burned Bibles.  *****rollingeyes*****
Ian Miles Cheong   @stillgray
Left-wing activists bring a stack of Bibles to burn in front of the federal courthouse in Portland.

6:46 AM · Aug 1, 2020

Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
I don’t know what burning the Bible has to do with protesting against police brutality.
Do not be under the illusion that these protests and riots are anything but an attempt to dismantle all of Western Civilization and upend centuries of tradition and freedom of religion.
6:50 AM · Aug 1, 2020
Video at

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1289512762733785088
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2020, 02:56:46 pm »
Portland sees largely peaceful night of protests with more than 1,000 demonstrators as forces withdraw from city
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-peaceful-protests-with-1000-demonstrators-forces-withdraw
Support the USO

rangerrebew

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2020, 04:39:34 pm »
ews July 31, 2020
Rioters leave grisly threat for police outside Portland Justice Center: a burned, decapitated pig's head with a police hat

A warning, or a threat?

Rioters left a bizarre message to police in Portland, Oregon, in the shape of a decapitated pig's head wearing a police hat, set on fire and placed on an American flag.

POLL: Will Joe Biden still be the Democratic Party's presidential candidate when we get to November?

The fiery anti-cop threat was left Thursday evening at the Justice Center. Videos of the severed pig head were circulated on social media.

Antifa protesters dumped a bloody severed pig's head on an American flag outside the Justice Center in downtown Por… https://t.co/IPCP28aLkA
    — Andy Ngô (@Andy Ngô)1596178842.0

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pig-head-portland-fire-flag

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 05:09:49 pm »
Yes, saw that.  Now we KNOW...who are all the mentally ill people in our streets & country. Freaks. I was going to post a thread. Thank you, you already did it.
--------------
Horror in Portland: Rioters Light Pig Head and American Flag on Fire Near Downtown
 Ellie  Bufkin Ellie Bufkin |Posted: Jul 31, 2020 11:25 AM 

ting from the leftist media, congressional Democrats, and late-night comedy hosts on HBO, Portland, Oregon has remained the scene of terror and destruction for more than two months.

On Thursday, activists took aim at the city Justice Center creating a horrific display involving a severed pig head wearing a policeman's hat, sitting on an American flag. The deceased animal's head and flag were both lit on fire. Andy Ngo of the Post Millennial reported from the Justice Center.

The display of violence meant to strike fear in the hearts of law enforcement officers in Portland was certainly not part of any peaceful protest. Police found an abandoned pet pig not far from that area in the earlier days of riots; they believed that was a first attempt to kill an animal in order to send a message to the police but the perpetrators abandoned their plan before they were able to carry it out.

Reportedly, actually peaceful protesters who haven't yet stooped to horrific animal murder found the pig abandoned and wrapped it in a blanket while waiting for police assistance. Police then contacted a retired officer who took the animal, a 300 lb pig dubbed "Debbie" by responding officers, to his home animal farm.

"SAV’N LIVES ..ONE HOG AT A TIME !!!'' Portland Police officer Brian Pelster shared on Facebook. "Last nights nut jobs decided they were going to sacrifice a pig at the protest and cut its head off. PPB said HELL NO and took custody of the little lady."

The severed pig head found on Friday follows reports of other incidents of violence, including fireworks being thrown at officers that have been loaded with nails. On the scene reporting from Ngo, Townhall's own Julio Rosas, and several others have confirmed the level of violence on the street in Portland, the danger to civilians and law enforcement, and the effort of local leftist politicians to ignore the collapse of law and order in the city.

The Democrats' Jihad Against Hydroxychloroquine
Larry O'Connor

The Justice Department also confirmed the level of violent tactics to which many rioters and Antifa have chosen to use, including Molotov cocktails.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2020, 05:10:59 pm »
Sorry, I could not shorten the above. My Mac would not 'go down" to let me remove the rest.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2020, 06:36:51 pm »
mountaineer wrote:
"Last night the "protesters" burned Bibles."

To all those Jews who are democrat-communists, a thought...
When they burn a Bible, they're not only burning the New Testament, but the Old Testament as well. Isn't that book as relevant to you, as to Christians?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2020, 06:41:54 pm »
Last night the "protesters" burned Bibles.  *****rollingeyes*****   Video at

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1289512762733785088

Sounds "peaceful" to me....
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2020, 06:48:36 pm »
Okay...okay...okay... (Joe Pesci)

If they can obtain true firsthand video of said protestors burning bibles, why shouldn't the POTUS choose that 'hill to to die on'?

Send in Special Forces to eliminate them.

...and play the video in campaign ads every night until November 4th.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald