Author Topic: VIDEO: Two Doctors Explain Why the Extreme Hostility Towards Hydroxychloroquine  (Read 750 times)

Online pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The suppression of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 by the media, politicians, and much of the medical business establishment is one of the greatest scandals of all time. Among the first to propose the use of hydroxychloroquine was Dr. Zev Zelenko who established a protocol of hydroxycloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc. Because You-Know-Who recommended this treatment, Dr. Zelenko was smeared in much of the media as some sort of small time quack and that we must listen to the experts. Well, someone who most definitely qualifies as an expert, Dr. Harvey Risch MD, PHD, and Professor of Epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health,  just wrote a powerful op-ed in Newsweek blasting the suppression hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

I Africa, this medicine is bought over the counter.  It is as safe as most medicines. NONE are perfect.  Even aspirin, used to much daily, will make your stomach bleed.  Not fatal, but even safe Aspirin, can cause a problem.  Even water!  Too much, you can "drown" from drinking too much water! 
 Hydroxychloroquine has been used for about 70 years. FDA approved.  It is used for arthritis, LUPUS , some other auto immune diseases. Yes, and Malaria.  If one is very ill from COVID, then one should take this, with anti-biotic and Zinc. A doctor needs to prescribe this.   No, I am not a doctor, but this is the protocol.  I just still,  have a good memory.   

Offline rustynail

"Why the Extreme Hostility"...money Big money and control.