Author Topic: Hurricane center eyes system that could become Tropical Storm Isaias, Hanna now a depression  (Read 265 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Orlando Sentinel  By Richard Tribou Jul 27, 2020

The hurricane season is moving through the alphabet quickly with the next potential named storm set to form in the Atlantic that could grow into Tropical Storm Isaias.

As Hanna has devolved into a tropical depression over Mexico after churning up to be the 2020 season’s first hurricane this past week, and Tropical Storm Gonzalo came and went near the southern Caribbean, this next potential system located about midway between the coast of Africa and the Lesser Antilles has a high chance of becoming a tropical depression, the National Hurricane Center said.

As of 8 a.m., the NHC said the shower activity associated with the broad low-pressure area about 1,000 miles east of the Windward Islands and moving westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph has become a little less organized since Sunday night, but still has an 80% chance of forming in the next two days and 90% chance of forming within the next five days.

More: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/weather/hurricane/os-ne-tropical-storm-isaias-forecast-monday-20200727-2f7ydsov6racxlfm6t53kikaae-story.html

A system that is projected to become Tropical Storm Isaias forecast model tracks as of Monday July 27, 2020. (WDT)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This season is shaping up more and more like 2005.  And that is not good.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.