Author Topic: Motion Filed To Remove Unethical DA From Rayshard Brooks Shooting Case  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

Motion Filed To Remove Unethical DA From Rayshard Brooks Shooting Case
 Sandy Malone

Atlanta, GA – Attorneys for former Atlanta Police Officer Garrett Rolfe filed a motion on Monday to have the Fulton County district attorney taken off the Rayshard Brooks case.

“Paul Howard has systematically sought to deprive Garrett Rolfe of a fair trial and impartial jury since the day he announced his decision to arrest Garrett Rolfe,” the motion filed on July 20 read, according to WSB.

“Because Paul Howard’s statements to the public were ethically inappropriate, because Paul Howard will be a necessary witness in this case, and because Paul Howard is currently under criminal investigation by the GBI for his actions in this case, we move to recuse Paul Howard and the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office from prosecuting the case against Garrett Rolfe,” it read.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/motion-filed-to-remove-unethical-da-from-rayshard-brooks-shooting-case/

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe the AG of Georgia should take over the case from Mayor Choo-Choo's peeps.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe the AG of Georgia should take over the case from Mayor Choo-Choo's peeps.

That assumes justice is being sought.  The mob is demanding a live sacrifice, and will turn on anybody they see as denying them, despite the innocence of the Officer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Personally I think he is intentionally overcharging. Rolfe gets off, and the usual suspects get to go Batshite crazy and burn pillage and loot to their hearts content.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Personally I think he is intentionally overcharging. Rolfe gets off, and the usual suspects get to go Batshite crazy and burn pillage and loot to their hearts content.

Personally I think all the charges are bunk.... This officers were beyond polite.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Personally I think all the charges are bunk.... This officers were beyond polite.

Right up until he decided to shoot one of them with a Taser.  It's amazing what a thing like that will do to one's sunshiny disposition.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: