Author Topic: Portland Fire Commisioner Blames Cops for Starting Fires  (Read 91 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
Portland Fire Commisioner Blames Cops for Starting Fires
« on: July 27, 2020, 09:39:53 AM »
Portland Fire Commisioner Blames Cops for Starting Fires
Sun Jul 26, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

How terrible do you have to be that even in this period of Black Lives Matter witch hunts and anti-police hysteria, you get called out by... Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler? Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty would like to offer a personal demonstration.

“I believe Portland Police [Bureau] is lying about the damage—or starting the fires themselves—so that they have justification for attacking community members,” Hardesty said.

That was a little too much. Not just for Daryl Turner of the PPA, who is African-American, but even for Wheeler.

In a letter sent to City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty late Thursday afternoon, Mayor Ted Wheeler chided her for incendiary claims she made yesterday that Portland police embedded themselves among protesters and set fire to public property, effectively framing protesters for arson.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/07/portland-fire-commisioner-blames-cops-starting-daniel-greenfield/
Your life is up to you.  Spirit provides the canvas, you do the painting.  There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen; those who watch what happens;, and, those who wonder what happened.  Take charge of your life--or someone else will.

Dan Hillman
Author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Online PeteS in CA

Re: Portland Fire Commisioner Blames Cops for Starting Fires
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 10:42:48 AM »
A CT too far.
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »
 :2popcorn:
We need to re-coin the expression, "Press Bias" to "Media Bigotry."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 05:58:34 PM »
“I believe Portland Police [Bureau] is lying about the damage—or starting the fires themselves—so that they have justification for attacking community members,” Hardesty said.

Expected response from the textbook version of a doctrinaire communist.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf