Author Topic: Climate alarmists suggest prison and fines for those who contradict global warming narrative  (Read 365 times)

rangerrebew

Climate alarmists suggest prison and fines for those who contradict global warming narrative

07/13/2020 / By Isabelle Z.

If you dare to point out the flaws in the notion of global warming, some climate activists would like to see you sent to prison, or at least fined.

In an article penned by a group of professors from the University of Exeter that appeared in Carbon Brief, the authors call for those who publish what they deem “climate misinformation” online to be fined and imprisoned. They claim that pointing out science that contradicts their narrative causes significant harm.

They opened their guest post entitled, “How climate change misinformation spreads online” by identifying vaccines and coronavirus as other topics that are “laced with misleading information” before singling out climate change as the topic most subject the “organized spread of spurious information.”

https://www.climate.news/2020-07-13-climate-alarmists-suggest-prison-for-those-contradicting-global-warming-narrative.html#

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This will be agenda 1.1 in newly realized NWO government circa. 2040.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ironhorsedriver

Sure, if you don't agree with them, off with their head.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sure, if you don't agree with them, off with their head.

Yes, maybe the closest historical analogy I can think of is during the middle ages when someone tried to offer scientific proof that the earth was not the center of the universe.  Those spouting or promoting that hersey were dealt with swiftly and brutally.

Climate Change is nothing but a sham with the intent of global wealth re-distribution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.