Author Topic: GOP stimulus relief package will extend federal eviction moratorium, top White House economic adviso  (Read 273 times)

Offline libertybele

GOP stimulus relief package will extend federal eviction moratorium, top White House economic advisor says

The next round of coronavirus relief will extend the federal eviction moratorium that has protected millions of Americans from losing their homes during the pandemic, a top White House advisor said Sunday.

In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow said Sunday that the Trump administration plans to "lengthen" the federal eviction moratorium, which expired Friday. The eviction ban, which was included in the CARES Act legislation in March, covered renters living in buildings with federally backed mortgages.

“People are worried about being evicted, in days. Literally in days,” host Jake Tapper said in the interview.

"We will lengthen the eviction, we will lengthen it,” Kudlow said.........

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/07/26/gop-stimulus-package-extend-federal-eviction-moratorium-kudlow-says/5515532002/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Question, are the Feds going to make it illegal for a landlord to refuse to rent to someone for past non payment of rent when this is all over? Because I will feel like a real putz for being upstanding and paying rent these months when I could have been building a bankroll.