Author Topic: WATCH: Marxist Soy Boy Cries Over Rubber Bullet Wounds after Trying to Burn Down Courthouse  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Marxist Soy Boy Cries Over Rubber Bullet Wounds after Trying to Burn Down Courthouse
Antifa terrorist whines, lies about ‘peacefully protesting’
Infowars.com - July 24, 2020 102 Comments

An anarchist protester in Portland showed off multiple rubber bullet wounds which he claimed happened after he was “peacefully protesting” outside the fenced-off Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse.

The Antifa terrorist claimed he was merely banging on the fence chanting, “Black Lives Matter,” and “All Cops are Bastards,” “literally just standing there,” a cohort describes, when federal agents shot him.

“Shot me six times, peacefully protesting,” the man tells the cameraman.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-marxist-soy-boy-cries-over-rubber-bullet-wounds-after-trying-to-burn-down-courthouse/

rangerrebew

Is that sad or what? :mauslaff: :laughingdog: 88finger point ***guitar man****

Offline LegalAmerican

WATCH: Marxist Soy Boy Cries Over Rubber Bullet Wounds after Trying to Burn Down Courthouse
Antifa terrorist whines, lies about ‘peacefully protesting’
Infowars.com - July 24, 2020 102 Comments

An anarchist protester in Portland showed off multiple rubber bullet wounds which he claimed happened after he was “peacefully protesting” outside the fenced-off Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse.

The Antifa terrorist claimed he was merely banging on the fence chanting, “Black Lives Matter,” and “All Cops are Bastards,” “literally just standing there,” a cohort describes, when federal agents shot him.

“Shot me six times, peacefully protesting,” the man tells the cameraman.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-marxist-soy-boy-cries-over-rubber-bullet-wounds-after-trying-to-burn-down-courthouse/

Difficult to feel sorry for USEFUL IDIOTS..who are liars and terrorists.  He is lucky those weren't real bullets.  HE WAS NOT STOPPING HIS PILLAGING AND TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE COURTHOUSE.  PAID BY SOROS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Is that sad or what? :mauslaff: :laughingdog: 88finger point ***guitar man****

They are surprised,  this tyranny, was stopped. ALL ANTI-AMERICAN.   NOT PEACEFULLY PROTESTING.  LIARS.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Difficult to feel sorry for USEFUL IDIOTS..who are liars and terrorists.  He is lucky those weren't real bullets.  HE WAS NOT STOPPING HIS PILLAGING AND TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE COURTHOUSE.  PAID BY SOROS.
Maybe he should think about that, because they could have been.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

"They were going to steal me"...  :silly: