Author Topic: After Man Spray Paints Lincoln Memorial, He Finds Out Trump Was Serious About 10 Years In Jail  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

After Man Spray Paints Lincoln Memorial, He Finds Out Trump Was Serious About 10 Years In Jail
By Adam Casalino|July 16, 2020

What’s Happening:

With the onset of anti-police protests over early Summer, numerous activists targeted national monuments. Americans watched as Antifa and BLM-linked protesters tore down statues of historical figures.

It started with Confederate leaders but quickly moved on to icons like Christopher Columbus and George Washington.

There was a rash of attacks against monuments from coast to coast, including major ones in Washington, D.C. One man went as far as to vandalize the Lincoln Memorial, a landmark honoring the man who freed the slaves.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/man-paints-lincoln-memorial-trump-10/?utm_source=2020-conservative&utm_medium=email

Offline verga

I said it before; Be brutal enough on the first ones and make it loud enough in public that others will have second thoughts about doing the same thing.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the source article:
"This man has been arrested and is being charged by the federal government. He can face up to ten years in jail."

If found guilty, I predict the sentence will be a year or less.
Possibly suspended...
(I'm not kidding)

Offline Idiot

From the source article:
"This man has been arrested and is being charged by the federal government. He can face up to ten years in jail."

If found guilty, I predict the sentence will be a year or less.
Possibly suspended...
(I'm not kidding)
Sadly....you are probably correct.