Author Topic: If Swine Flu Happens During COVID-19, Are We Screwed?  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

If Swine Flu Happens During COVID-19, Are We Screwed?
« on: July 26, 2020, 05:28:27 pm »
If Swine Flu Happens During COVID-19, Are We Screwed?

Scientists have warned of a new 'candidate pandemic virus' emerging in pigs in China. We asked an expert about the possibilities and risks of a pandemic-within-a-pandemic.

by Matthew Gault
July 23, 2020, 9:00am

It feels like 2020 can't get any worse, but it always does. Genetic testing of pigs in China from 2011 to 2018 leads us to consider a truly dire possibility: What if we weren't just dealing with one historic and deadly pandemic, but two? Could it even happen?

There’s an outbreak of H1N1, or the “swine flu", running through China’s pig farms right now. According to a study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, recent genetic testing of pigs in Chinese farms show genes “similar to [swine flu ‘09] virus,” and has “all the essential hallmarks of a candidate pandemic virus.”

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7jp9y/if-swine-flu-happens-during-covid-19-are-we-screwed

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: If Swine Flu Happens During COVID-19, Are We Screwed?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 03:04:51 am »
Why would be screwed? We basically didn't do jack, or more to the point Barry, Plugs and Fauci didn't do jack and the world still turned, the US still functioned and we all survived. Hell I can'rt even recall being concerned for my wife and children or myself let alone being scared like all the excitable people today. And no I'm not concerned or scared today either even though I am considered very high risk.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: If Swine Flu Happens During COVID-19, Are We Screwed?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 03:17:07 am »
Why would be screwed? We basically didn't do jack, or more to the point Barry, Plugs and Fauci didn't do jack and the world still turned, the US still functioned and we all survived. Hell I can'rt even recall being concerned for my wife and children or myself let alone being scared like all the excitable people today. And no I'm not concerned or scared today either even though I am considered very high risk.

I agree.  I say no.  We have always had flu's and virus's,  which mutate.  We've had, SARS,  (which I think was bird flu, correct me, if wrong) Then SWINE flu from mexico & Enterovirus. Spanish flu.  Now will NWO...want us shut down?  YES.
TIME TO REVOLT.  I am high risk too.  Not worried.