Author Topic: Riot in Seattle: Police Injured, Multiple Fires  (Read 714 times)

rangerrebew

Riot in Seattle: Police Injured, Multiple Fires
« on: July 26, 2020, 02:39:53 pm »
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Jul 25, 2020 8:55 PM

On Saturday, protesters in Seattle organized a march in a show of support for protesters in Portland who have been attacking the Hatfield Federal Courthouse on a nightly basis. Much like in Portland, the Seattle protest quickly turned violent.

The Seattle Police Department is reporting that several officers have been attacked by rioters and that emergency crews are responding to reports of multiple fires, including one at the East Police Precinct. According to the Seattle Police Department, rioters are throwing rocks, mortars, and other explosive devices at officers, including bottles and balloons filled with unknown liquids. Demonstrators have also targeted businesses and police officers have made multiple arrests.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/07/25/protesters-attack-police-in-seattle-fire-reported-at-precinct-n2573126? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Riot in Seattle: Police Injured, Multiple Fires
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 05:32:33 pm »
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Jul 25, 2020 8:55 PM

On Saturday, protesters in Seattle organized a march in a show of support for protesters in Portland who have been attacking the Hatfield Federal Courthouse on a nightly basis. Much like in Portland, the Seattle protest quickly turned violent.

The Seattle Police Department is reporting that several officers have been attacked by rioters and that emergency crews are responding to reports of multiple fires, including one at the East Police Precinct. According to the Seattle Police Department, rioters are throwing rocks, mortars, and other explosive devices at officers, including bottles and balloons filled with unknown liquids.
ra

@rangerrebew

MORTARS?????

OK,I'm calling BS on that one. In the first place,mortars are kinda heavy to be thrown around much,and why would anybody throw one,given how hard them are to come by?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 09:54:19 pm »
I applauded sending the federal agents in, but -- so far -- their performance has yielded less than the desired results.

They are essentially performing a defensive-holding operation only, and doing nothing that would "end" the attacks (and they are no longer "demonstrations"... they are now ATTACKS).

Sooner or later, reality must be faced, and appropriate action taken to end the attacks.

As for me, I'd support Absolom's "Napoleon/Paris riots/cannons/grapeshot" solution, as he's posted several times before on the forum.

"OH, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THIS IS AMERICA!" I hear you thinking. Yes, I do hear you thinking.

Well, why not?
The only action that's going to stop the communist insurgency that's going on now in America (NOT "coming", but going on NOW) is to strike against them with overwhelming force. Force that does more than simply dissuade them. Force that destroys them.

Now I'll ask a hard question, and I DARE anyone reading to answer (even if it's only to say I'm full of it):
If the officials of our side did indeed take such action against the communists, would YOU support such action?

I asked so I'll answer:
YES, I would heartily support such action and happily vote for any elected official who ordered it.

There's another thread going on here with wistful wishes about ending the income tax in favor of a national sales tax, etc.
How laughable.
We're facing a communist takeover of the American government, and the chatterin' folks here are worried about a sales tax?
If their side wins because our side lacked the intestinal fortitude to fight back to win, that's the LAST thing we're going to be concerned with...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 10:35:13 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 01:57:25 am »
How much longer do you think it will be until someone so fed up with these terrorists finally snaps and

or not they start sniping these animals.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 02:24:09 am »
ra

@rangerrebew

MORTARS?????

OK,I'm calling BS on that one. In the first place,mortars are kinda heavy to be thrown around much,and why would anybody throw one,given how hard them are to come by?
@sneakypete

Mortars not thrown, but shot at the police. I'm sure that these were firework type mortars. People have been killed by this type of mortar, through their own stupidity, such as firing one on the top of their head.

Seattle’s peaceful protest 657pm. Construction site torched 708 protestors break car windows 710Break out windows 12th ave 715 building on fire 12th ave 725 declared RIOT 730 smoke in east precinct 732 dispersal order issued 22 times 805 mortars shot at officers.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 02:25:29 am by Elderberry »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 02:48:58 am »
I applauded sending the federal agents in, but -- so far -- their performance has yielded less than the desired results.

They are essentially performing a defensive-holding operation only, and doing nothing that would "end" the attacks (and they are no longer "demonstrations"... they are now ATTACKS).

Sooner or later, reality must be faced, and appropriate action taken to end the attacks.

As for me, I'd support Absolom's "Napoleon/Paris riots/cannons/grapeshot" solution, as he's posted several times before on the forum.

"OH, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THIS IS AMERICA!" I hear you thinking. Yes, I do hear you thinking.

Well, why not?
The only action that's going to stop the communist insurgency that's going on now in America (NOT "coming", but going on NOW) is to strike against them with overwhelming force. Force that does more than simply dissuade them. Force that destroys them.

Now I'll ask a hard question, and I DARE anyone reading to answer (even if it's only to say I'm full of it):
If the officials of our side did indeed take such action against the communists, would YOU support such action?

I asked so I'll answer:
YES, I would heartily support such action and happily vote for any elected official who ordered it.

There's another thread going on here with wistful wishes about ending the income tax in favor of a national sales tax, etc.
How laughable.
We're facing a communist takeover of the American government, and the chatterin' folks here are worried about a sales tax?
If their side wins because our side lacked the intestinal fortitude to fight back to win, that's the LAST thing we're going to be concerned with...

I agree. Thank you for reading my mind. They are no longer protesters but TERRORISTS, who are out of their minds.

And Yes, I was thinking the same thing about that sales tax.  lol. ARE YOU KIDDING?  Our country is dying and the NON-RIGHTS on here, want our destruction.  They will suffer too.  That is he crazy part.  Things will NOT, BE BETTER...for anything, anyone.  Some form of mental illness.

Offline dancer

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 06:26:40 am »

Well, why not?

I asked so I'll answer:

How laughable.
Amen.  I wholeheartedly agree.  We are well past any other issue at this point.  Destroy them or be destroyed is where we're at. Survival.  Nothing else matters.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 07:23:21 am »
ra

@rangerrebew

MORTARS?????

Fireworks mortars, Pete, not 82 mm, four-deuces, or 120s...
Like these:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 07:30:16 am »
Amen.  I wholeheartedly agree.  We are well past any other issue at this point.  Destroy them or be destroyed is where we're at. Survival.  Nothing else matters.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 09:16:51 pm »
@sneakypete

Mortars not thrown, but shot at the police. I'm sure that these were firework type mortars. People have been killed by this type of mortar, through their own stupidity, such as firing one on the top of their head.

@Elderberry

Really????

I see that one as more of a public service than a suicide.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2020, 09:18:21 pm »
Fireworks mortars, Pete, not 82 mm, four-deuces, or 120s...
Like these:

@Smokin Joe

Thanks! I didn't know there were such things. I thought they were talking about the real things.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2020, 09:34:26 pm »
I have a mortar, but I couldn't throw it at anyone. I can't hardly even pick the dang thing up. Its a 2.5 in Coehorn Mortar.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 09:46:03 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Thanks! I didn't know there were such things. I thought they were talking about the real things.

They see these things at the local Res smoke shop.  They are indeed a thing, and they're spectacular, too.  The problem is, the trails they send up point straight at your position.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 05:51:23 am »
@Smokin Joe

Hey! they're fun, loft a bursting charge up to a couple hundred feet or more for the big ones (8 inch).

Turn it sideways (usually some drunk knocks the tube over), and things can get real interesting downrange--and that's without malice.  Start firing them at people and that can be real nasty.

Roman candles are much the same but handheld and not as big..

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 08:01:19 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Thank you!  I'd forgotten about that scene.  Need to dig the movie up and watch it again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 02:04:25 pm »
Thank you!  I'd forgotten about that scene.  Need to dig the movie up and watch it again.

@dancer

Don't bother. The real thing will be coming to visit you soon if the left and the "moderate muddle" have their way.