Author Topic: Man sentenced to 1 year after being charged with 64 counts of sex abuse of children  (Read 366 times)

rangerrebew

Man sentenced to 1 year after being charged with 64 counts of sex abuse of children

Megan Lewis KFBB/KHBB News Director Jul 20, 2020 Updated Jul 20, 2020

GREAT FALLS- William Edward Miller Jr. has been sentenced to 1 year deferred with unsupervised probation after a plea deal was reached earlier this year.

Miller Jr., plead guilty to one of the 64 counts of sexual abuse of children after detectives found several photos and disturbing web searches on his cell phone and laptop.

The plea deal dismissed all the other charges and allowed the judge to determine the sentencing.  In this case, it was up to Judge Elizabeth Best.  The deferred sentence, means as long as Miller doesn't break the law over the next year, this charge will fall off his record. 

https://www.montanarightnow.com/great-falls/man-sentenced-to-1-year-after-being-charged-with-64-counts-of-sex-abuse-of/article_9e99d8e2-cad7-11ea-8dcc-1f6e46168153.html

Offline skeeter

Pedophelia will be the next civil rights issue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Man sentenced to 1 year after being charged with 64 counts of sex abuse of children

Megan Lewis KFBB/KHBB News Director Jul 20, 2020 Updated Jul 20, 2020

GREAT FALLS- William Edward Miller Jr. has been sentenced to 1 year deferred with unsupervised probation after a plea deal was reached earlier this year.

Miller Jr., plead guilty to one of the 64 counts of sexual abuse of children after detectives found several photos and disturbing web searches on his cell phone and laptop.

The plea deal dismissed all the other charges and allowed the judge to determine the sentencing.  In this case, it was up to Judge Elizabeth Best.  The deferred sentence, means as long as Miller doesn't break the law over the next year, this charge will fall off his record. 

https://www.montanarightnow.com/great-falls/man-sentenced-to-1-year-after-being-charged-with-64-counts-of-sex-abuse-of/article_9e99d8e2-cad7-11ea-8dcc-1f6e46168153.html

@rangerrebew

I would be fine with sentence of being burned at the stake for one year. Anything less is unacceptable.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

I would be fine with sentence of being burned at the stake for one year. Anything less is unacceptable.
Or slathered with honey and letting fire ants walk over him for a year.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden would probably be commuting his sentence anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden would probably be commuting his sentence anyway.

@catfish1957

I think that would depend of if it were a child Biden wanted to sexually molest or not want to sexually molest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!