Author Topic: Naked Man Walks Into Texas Woman’s Apartment, She Shoots Him in ‘Lower Extremities’  (Read 333 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Truth About Guns by  John Boch Jul 24, 2020

Some might say this sounds like a Florida Man story, but it really happened in Port Arthur, Texas. A buck naked man forced his way into a woman’s apartment at the Avery Trace apartments. When he failed to leave when asked, she shot him – in his “lower extremities.”

Readers can feel free to imagine the actual anatomic location of the gunshot wound. Fortunately for the intruder, the wound was described as non-life threatening.  Nevertheless, it probably hurt and likely won’t buff out. Not right away.

As for why he knocked on the woman’s door sans pants remains unknown. Maybe he had sampled some sugar-free Haribo Gummy Bears (read the reviews) and found the public restroom occupied at the pool house. Or maybe he had romance in mind. Or, speaking of romance, maybe he had romance in mind and fled someone else’s apartment a little prematurely with the unexpected early arrival of a boyfriend or husband.

More: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/naked-man-walks-into-texas-womans-apartment-she-shoots-him-in-lower-extremities/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Had to hurt his pride, too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And here I thought unsolicited d*** pics could get you into real trouble.... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.