Author Topic: Lisa Page warns of 'generational harm' after source promised confidentiality by FBI is identified  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lisa Page warns of 'generational harm' after source promised confidentiality by FBI is identified
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | July 25, 2020 04:46 PM

A key figure from the "Russiagate" controversy warned that sources may never trust the FBI ever again.

Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer whose anti-Trump text messages became fodder for Republicans to allege a "coup" against President Trump, reacted with outrage after the declassification of bureau documents led to the exposure of a source who was guaranteed confidentiality.

"If Congress needed this 302 for oversight, DOJ/FBI could have made it available without handing it over to be leaked," she said in a tweet Saturday. "If true, this cld get people killed, and they don’t care. No source will trust the FBI, and they don’t care. They are doing generational harm, and they don’t care."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lisa-page-warns-of-generational-harm-after-source-promised-confidentiality-by-fbi-is-identified
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who cares what Lisa Page thinks?  I want to know if Strozk thinks she was worth the tumble.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So let me see if I have this right, Page is upset because the lying BS source was outed so now she is afraid that other lying BS sources wont trust the FBI anymore? Sounds like a good thing to me.